剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
Thank you, Leo.
我们会救你出去的
We'll get you out.
很快 好吗
Soon. Okay?
再撑一下
Just hang in there.
臭婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch!
我只是想去踢足球
我知道 我该拿你怎么办呢
我知道 但你总是惹麻烦
你有一条新信息
这就是我提过的那个朋友 凯特·格尔德
去结识她 她在巴塞罗那大学读政♥治♥ 她很有趣
爱你 妈妈
我觉得她是雅各布的妹妹
I think that's, um, Jacob's sister.
你认识雅各布
Jacob? You know that guy?
他好像是读化学的
I think he does chemistry.
好了
Okay.
今天我们来研究1950年代
So today, we're looking at consensus and conflict
非洲民族主义运动中的共识和冲突
within the African Nationalist movements of the 1950s...
不好意思 我发誓我带了
I'm sorry. I swear I had it.
可以请你往旁边站吗
Can you stand aside, please?
-好的 -下一位
- Yeah, sure. - Next.
凯特 你钱包是丢了吗
Kat, have you lost your wallet?
-操 -打扰一下
- Fuck. - Excuse me.
凯瑟琳·格尔德
Katherine Gelder?
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
天呐 太谢谢你了
Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
我是在课堂座位上捡到的
I found it on a seat in the lecture hall.
肯定是从我包里掉出来的
It must have fallen out of my bag.
-我今天没带脑子 -你总是不带脑子
- I am so vacant today. - You're always vacant.
闭嘴吧 雷
Shut up, Ray.
-我叫雷 -我叫桑迪·菲利普斯
- I'm Ray. - Sandy Phillips.
你在这儿读书吗 我怎么没见过你
Do you study here? I haven't seen you around.
我在城里待了几个月
I've been in the city a couple of months.
我在商学院读商科
I'm doing business at the business school.
但有时候我也喜欢涉猎政♥治♥
But I like to dip into politics too, sometimes.
我是个书呆子
I'm a nerd.
你住哪里
Where do you live?
-在市中心租了间房♥ -不错
- Just in a rented room downtown. - Cool.
你父母很喜欢《油脂》[谐音希腊]是吗
Did your parents really like Grease or something?
不 他们每年都去卡利度假
No. Th-They holiday in Cali every year.
不不不 他是指那个电影
Oh, no-no-no... he meant the film.
怎么说
Why?
你的名字 加上金发高马尾[电影《油脂》女主形象]
Your name... blonde hair, high pony?
算了不重要
It-it doesn't matter. It's fine.
你想来跟我们一起吃饭吗
Do you to want to come and eat with us, Sandy?
当然 那就太好了
Sure. That'd be great.
我错过了刚才那节课
Hi. I missed the lecture earlier.
-能抄下你的笔记吗 -当然
- Can I copy your notes? - Sure.
怎么了
What's up?
尼古拉·高夫订了去巴塞罗那的票
Nicola Gough's booked her ticket to Barcelona.
我们接到了拦截命令
We've had the order to intercept.
-她什么时候出发 -明早
- When does she leave? - Tomorrow morning.
她乘坐地铁北线到伦敦桥
She takes the Northern Line to London Bridge,
再从伦敦桥去机场
London Bridge to the airport.
但她到不了机场的
But she won't get there.
有个名叫尼古拉·高夫的记者
There is a journalist. Her name is Nicola Gough.
她准备飞往巴塞罗那
She is about to fly to Barcelona
去见一个代号♥为塔西佗的线人
to meet a source code-named Tacitus.
我们已经接到命令
We've been given the order to intercept her
在她到达机场前拦截她
before she gets to the airport.
尤特拉克斯也派了两名学员
Utrax have also sent two other trainees to Barcelona
去拦截线人
to intercept the source.
-什么时候行动 -明天
- When is this to happen? - Tomorrow.
远远地跟着我
Follow me at a distance.
没事的
It's okay.
你是安全的
You're safe.
她是谁
Who is she?
瑞秋跟我是一起的
Rachel and I work together.
我们是好人那一方的
We're on the side of the angels.
只不过我们剩下的人不多了
There's just not many of us left anymore.
尤特拉克斯行动
你听说过他们吗 先驱者
You heard of them? The pioneers?
先驱者组织
没有
No.
他们原本是中情局内部
They were originally a small splinter cell group
一小部分民族主义激进分子
of nationalist radicals within the Agency.
我们以前还经常拿他们开玩笑
We used to joke about them.
然后他们开♥发♥了尤特拉克斯项目
Then they developed Utrax.
草甸
现在我们相信他们将利用尤特拉克斯项目
Now we believe they're about to use Utrax
在世界各地进行一系列的暗♥杀♥行动
to carry out a series of assassinations across the world.
我认为塔西佗知道目标是谁
I think Tacitus knows who the targets are.
我相信他手里有一份暗♥杀♥名单
I believe he has a list in his possession,
我们得赶在他们之前
and we need to get to him
找到他
before they do.
已死亡
我是利奥·加纳
Leo Garner.
你是对的
You were right.
我想我的友谊是出现危机了
I think I have a friendship issue.
长官 罗伯特·格尔德刚订了
Sir, Robert Gelder has just bought
美联航飞往巴塞罗那的航♥班♥
a United Airlines flight to Barcelona;
他明天出发
he's leaving tomorrow.
他在华盛顿特区的一个旅游中心支付的现金
He paid cash at a D.C. Travel center.
谢谢你 特丽 干得不错
Thank you, Terri. Good work.
你想让我和米娅谈谈吗
You want me to try talking to Mia?
不 没什么好谈的了
No. Done talking.
利奥
Leo.
不要告诉别人
Keep this to yourself.
你亲自处理
Deal with it personally.
我不希望留下任何她去过那里的痕迹
I don't want any signs she was ever there.
米娅
Hey, Mia.
这是你订的书
Here's the book you ordered.
我们在楼上
你真是个讨厌鬼 雷
You're such a dick, Ray.
别这样
Hey! Come on,
要感激带你们进来这里的人
appreciation for the guy who got us in here.
算了
Whatever.
你胳膊上那是什么
What is that on your arm?
是个胎记
It's a birthmark.
我以前试过把它遮起来
I used to try and hide it,
但我现在已经不在乎了
but I don't really care so much anymore.
你们这周末想去内陆玩吗
You guys want to go inland this weekend?
我带你们看看真正的西班牙
I will show you the real Spain.
我去不了 抱歉 特雷莎
I can't, Teresa, sorry.
我爸爸要来看我
My dad's coming to see me.
是吗 什么时候
Oh, yeah? When?
明天
Like, tomorrow.
我很少能见到他 他总是在忙工作
And I never get to see him. He's always working, so...
他是做什么的
What does he do?
他是个军队律师
he's a lawyer for the military.
好酷
So cool.
超级保密
It's super secret.
他从来都不怎么提工作上的事
He doesn't really say that much about it.
我觉得他来看你真是太好了
I think it's great that he's coming.
倒不像是他的做法
It's not like him, though, like,
没有任何通知突然就来
no notice whatsoever.
-打扰一下 -你好
- Excuse me. - Hey.
-你是美国人吗 -是的
- You're American? - Yeah.
你在这里读书吗
You study here?
-不 只是来旅游 -好的
- No, just traveling. - All right.
你来巴塞罗那多久了
How long you been in Barcelona?
-两天 -不错
- Two days. - Oh, cool.
谢谢你们带着我一起
Thanks for letting me tag along.
别客气
No worries.
对了 我喜欢你的名字
I love your name, by the way.
克莱门丝 好少见的名字
Clemency. It's so unusual.
是我妈妈起的
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表