剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
If it was me,
我也会做出同样的事
I would've done the same.
他们告诉我你到这来后一直不配合
They tell me you've not been cooperating since you've been here.
我想要你为我做点事
I want you to do something for me.
我想要你尝试配合我
I want you to try and work with me.
如果你这么做的话
And if you do,
我或许能帮助你
I might be able to help you.
帮你见到克拉拉 帮你和她团聚
Help you see Clara, help you be with her again.
明白吗
Do you understand?
但你必须信任我
You have to trust me, though.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
也许
Maybe.
相信我 你不会后悔的
Believe me, you won't regret it.
跟维苏威配对
配对成功
你为什么过来
Why did you come here?
我想看你是否还好
I wanted to see if you were okay.
我很好
I'm fine.
我是来救你出去的
I came to get you out.
但现在我知道那是个错误
But now I know that was a mistake.
没错 我能走了吗
Yeah, it was. Can I go?
他们说如果你不介意
They said if you were okay with it,
他们可以让你带我转转
they could get you to show me around.
帮我熟悉这里
Help me get to know the place.
为什么
Why?
因为也许我也想留在这儿
Because maybe I want to stay here, too.
-伸展 -这是室内训练的地方
- Reach. - This is where we do indoor training.
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
一 二
One, two...
这是主楼
This is the main building,
教室和宿舍都在这儿
where we have our classes and dorm rooms.
嗨 克莱门丝
Hi, Clemency.
她为什么叫你那个
Why did she call you that?
克莱门丝现在是我的名字了
Clemency's my name now.
嘻哈是一个音乐和艺术的运动
Hip-hop is a musical and artistic movement
特征是四个嘻哈文化的主要支柱
characterized by the four main pillars of hip-hop culture:
饶舌 DJ 霹雳舞和涂鸦
rapping, deejaying, break dancing and graffiti.
始于南布朗克斯区
Originating from the South Bronx...
我房♥间在这边
My room's this way.
你就在这儿睡觉
This is where you sleep?
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
她们是我的家人
They're my family.
我父母
My parents.
你家人
Your family?
是的
Yes.
我们该走了
We should go.
克拉拉
Clara...
克莱门丝
Clemency.
但你名字不是克莱门丝
But your name isn't Clemency.
我该带你去转转
I should show you around the place.
仅限员工入内
她们在哪
Where are they?
-联♥系♥安保 -红色警报 全体小队
- Call security. - Code red, all units.
红色警报 全体小队 学员不见了
Code red, all units. Trainees out-of-bounds.
我试图找你
I tried to find you.
但我到了布加勒斯特的酒店后 你不在那
But when I came to the hotel in Bucharest, you weren't there,
我以为你死了
and I thought you were dead.
没有 我很好
No, I'm fine.
都怪我
It's my fault.
我没有你听说你妈妈的事
I didn't listen to you about your mother.
-我很抱歉 -我妈妈死了
- I'm sorry. - My mother's dead.
我知道
I know.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们时间不多
We don't have long.
你不能把它挖出来 他们会注意到的
You can't take it out. They'll notice.
但你不需要 他们只想让你♥麻♥痹♥
But you don't need it. They just want to keep you numb.
我不能取出来 汉娜 他们会注意到的
I can't take it out, Hanna. They'll notice.
你不想让我把它取出来
You don't want me to cut it out.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不想 对吗
You don't, do you?
他们给你吃药 你也不拒绝
They fill you with drugs and you let them.
看看你 这是什么打扮
Look at yourself. What is this?
怎么了
What about it?
他们对每个人都那么做 你也不例外
They do it to everyone. They'll do it to you, too.
他们不会的 我不是来加入你们的
No, they won't. I didn't come here to join you.
我是来救你出去的
I came here to get you out.
你要怎么做到
How the hell are you gonna do that?
加拿大有个地方 很漂亮
There's a place in Canada, it's beautiful.
护照 新名字
Passports, new names,
两张票 一个性生活
tickets for both of us. A new life.
都安排好了
It's all been arranged.
我们只需要逃离这里
We just have to get out of here.
-谁安排的 -玛丽莎·威格勒
- Arranged by who? - Marissa Wiegler.
她在这儿 她会帮我们的
She's here. She's going to help us.
你知道这都不是真的
You know none of this is real.
这些衣服是假的
These clothes are fake.
你房♥间里的照片是假的
The photos in your room are fake.
他们训练你去杀人
They're training you to kill people.
这是他们唯一的目的
That's all they want.
你最初不就是因为这个想要离开吗
Isn't that why you tried to leave in the first place?
我想离开因为我不自♥由♥
I wanted to leave because I wasn't free.
-你不自♥由♥ -你可不知道
- You're not free. - You don't know that.
尝试离开 看看你有多自♥由♥
Try to leave. See how free you are.
这不是你家
This isn't your home.
我没有家 所以有什么区别
I don't have a home. So what difference does it make?
你有的 你和我有家
Yes, you do. With me.
跟我走 克拉拉
Come with me, Clara.
这边 快
This way! Move it!
拜托
Please.
-这扇门后面 -好
- Behind this door, come on! - Okay.
门锁住了
Door is locked.
打开
Open up!
退后
Stand back.
你们在这做什么
What are you doing here?
抽烟
Just having a smoke.
看在旧情的份上
For old time's sake.
出去
Get out of here.
快
Come on!
那是什么
What is it?
员工的酒 这样他们就可以
Booze for the staff, so they can unwind
在应对我们给他们制♥造♥的压力后放松了
after all the stress we cause them.
谁告诉你的
Who told you about this?
利奥今天不小心说漏嘴 说会运货过来
Leo accidentally let slip that a delivery was arriving today.
-好了 上 -你确定吗
- Okay. Let's go. - Are you sure?
快
Move.
你在这干什么 这里仅限员工出入
What are you doing here? This is staff only.
抱歉 这里是禁区吗
Sorry, is this out-of-bounds?
你知道是的
You know it is.
我刚看到你送的货里
I just saw that you had chocolate milkshake,
-有巧克力奶昔 -所以呢
- in the delivery. - So... what?
所以我
So, I...
只是想说
was just wondering
你能给我一瓶吗
if you could spare me one?
-你想要一瓶巧克力奶昔 -是的
- You want a chocolate milkshake? - Yeah.
食堂里就可以买♥♥到的
You can just get it in the cafeteria, you know.
我知道 但是需要付钱
I know, but you have to pay.
不是从食堂里买♥♥来的喝起来味道更香
And it tastes better when it's not from the cafeteria.
是这样吗
Does it now?
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表