剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
这是你的 米娅 你赢得的
It's yours, Mia. You earned it.
我不想要
I don't want it.
可是 米娅
But, Mia...
我不想要
I don't want it.
你这么喜欢 你拿去吧
You like it so much, you have it.
搞什么
What the fuck?
别管她
Leave it.
什么情况
What was all that about?
我们赢了 她赢了
We won. She won.
对 我们把威格勒关禁闭了
Yeah, we're holding Wiegler here in isolation.
告诉我你的决定
Let me know your decision.
进来
Come in.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 跟米娅有关
Uh, yes, sir. It's about Mia.
她怎么了
What about her?
我想她在基本层面上
I think she's having trouble
不太能接受她的身份
accepting her identity at a fundamental level.
她显然对我们提供的东西感兴趣
She's clearly attracted to what we're offering,
但是存在一种她无法逾越的阻力
but there is a resistance that she can't overcome.
她父亲 埃里克·海勒
Her father, Erik Heller.
埃里克·海勒不是她父亲
Erik Heller was not her father.
不是亲生父亲
Not biologically.
但他们之间有强烈的联♥系♥
But they had a strong bond.
很难代替
It's not easy to replace that.
你在其他学员身上建立了很强的纽带
You achieved strong bonds with the other trainees.
在其他人身上 我们没有试图替代什么
With the others, we're not trying to replace anything.
我们是在填补一个空缺
We are filling a gap.
而米娅的情况 更困难
With Mia, it's more difficult.
我觉得我们需要承认已经存在的东西
I think we need to acknowledge what's already there
如果想要翻篇的话
in order to move on from it.
米娅·沃尔夫
这会教你做英雄的代价
That'll teach you to be a hero.
睡不着
Can't sleep?
需要帮忙吗
You want help with that?
好
Okay.
很高兴你在这儿
I'm glad you're here.
不是我的选择
It wasn't my choice.
我知道
I know.
但我也知道如果你想离开 你会找到办法的
But I also know if you wanted to leave, you'd find a way.
你今天在外搏斗的时候
When you were fighting out there today,
你看到了家
you looked at home.
你看着像你自己 知道吗
You looked like you, you know?
那不是真的森林 只是树木而已
It wasn't a real forest. It was just trees.
你能看到我们周围的栅栏
You could see the fence all around us.
但当你在其中的时候 感觉很真实 对吗
But it feels real, when you're in it, doesn't it?
什么事
What is it?
我收到了我妈妈的信息
I just got a message from my mom.
我妹妹住院了
My sister's at the hospital.
他们在做手术
They're operating now.
她有危险吗
Is she in danger?
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
她很坚强 对吗
She's strong, right?
没事
Hey, it's okay.
我们陪你一起等
We'll wait with you.
桑迪·菲利普斯
有消息后告诉我 我在为她祈祷
你确定吗
You sure about this?
是的
I think so.
好 现在行动
Okay. Do it now.
你想要我念吗
Do you want me to read it?
她说医生尽了最大努力
She said the doctors really tried.
他们尽力了
They tried their best.
我很遗憾 桑迪
I'm so sorry, Sandy.
我该走了
I should go.
我知道你不信这是真的
I know you don't believe it's real.
但对我来说就是真的
But it's real to me.
她对我是真实的
She's real to me.
就跟人与人之间一样真实
As real as anyone is to anyone.
现在她走了
And now she's gone.
跟我来
Come with me.
去哪
Where?
你来就是
Just come.
我们接到了住宿区的警报
We've got an alarm tripped in the accommodation block.
四个学员在叫醒之前出去了
Four trainees are out before morning call.
要我让她们集♥合♥吗
Shall I round them up?
不 让她们去吧
No. Leave them.
收到
Copy that.
你想
You want to...
说点什么吗
say something?
我该说什么
What should I say?
说她是谁 以及
Say who she was and
她对你的意义
what she meant to you.
她很漂亮
She was so beautiful.
有趣 很善良
She was funny and she was so sweet.
她不该经历那些痛苦
She didn't deserve the shit she had,
但她从没埋怨过
but she never moaned.
她是我认识的最勇敢的人
She was the bravest person I ever met.
如今她走了
And now she's gone.
谢谢你所做的
Thanks for what you did.
我晚点会去看看她
I'll check on her later.
去睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
晚安
Good night.
-没什么事吧 -嗯
- All good? - Yeah.
去睡点觉 我来接手
Get some sleep. I'll take over.
卡迈克尔
Carmichael.
我明白 我们现在就做
I understand. We'll do that now.
你的运输车来了
Your transport's here.
去哪
Where to?
就想在你走之前给你看看
Just wanted to show you that before you go.
向你证明抗争已经结束
To prove to you that the fight's over.
她在这里永远不会有归属感
She'll never belong here.
已经有了
She already does.
是你签署的 记得吗
You're the one who signed the paper, remember?
还是说已经过去太久了
Or is it too long ago?
为什么不杀了我 约翰
Why not just kill me, John?
相信我 我本会杀了你的
Believe me, I would have.
乐意至极
With pleasure.
但是掌权的人
But the powers that be...
留着吧
Keep it.
当我给你的道别礼物
Consider it my parting gift.
米娅·沃尔夫
你还好吗 亲爱的
你想聊天的话 我在
有人吗
Hello?
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
我要走了 我得在走之前吃点东西
Hey. I'm leaving. I need something to eat before I go.
规定时间外不能进食
No meals outside of hours.
那水呢
What about some water?
这是允许的 对吗
That's allowed, right?
能拿瓶水到四号♥封锁区吗
Can I get a bottle of water to lockdown area four?
嗨
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
你好吗
我很寂寞
没关系 我们都有孤单的时候 包括我
我知道你在经历什么
是吗
你表现很好 我为你骄傲
我很想你
我也想你
我爱你 米娅
谁
Who's there?
进去
Inside.
坐下
Sit.
你整晚都会看着她们吗
You watch them all night?
这是我的工作
It-it's my job.
她们以为摄像头关了 但其实没有
They think the cameras are off but they're not.
你有小孩吗
Do you have children?
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表