剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
救救我
Please help me.
拜托
Please.
有人吗
Hello?
拜托 拜托
Please? Please?
来人啊
Somebody!
拜托 我遇袭了
Please. I was attacked.
冷静 冷静
Hey, hey, hey, hey, calm down, calm down.
-我跑掉了 但是 -怎么了
- I got away, but I'm... - What-What is it?
我受伤了
I'm hurt.
哪里 你哪里
Where? Where are you...
坐
Sit.
你说英语吗
You speak English?
一点点
Uh, yeah, a little.
你叫什么
Your name?
拉乌尔 但我只是在这工作
Raol. But I-I just work here.
这不是我家
It's not my house.
-家里还有别人吗 -没了
- Anyone else in the house? - No.
他们是英国人 只有周末会来
They are British. They only come for weekends.
我们不会久留
Won't be here long.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
懂吗
Okay?
好
All right.
你还好吗
You all right?
离我远点
Get away from me.
让我解释
Just let me explain.
你一直都知道你要杀他吗
Did you know you were gonna kill him, all that time?
-我想要阻止的 -那你为什么没有
- I wanted to stop it. - Then why the hell didn't you?
你听我们说的做
You do what we say,
我们就不会找你麻烦
and we're going to get along just fine.
懂吗
Okay?
别担心 凯特
Don't worry, Kat.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
汉娜
第二季 第八集
你怎么样
So... how's things with you?
实际上 我有事想跟你谈谈
Actually, there's something I wanted to talk to you about.
玛尔塔 美国大使♥馆♥的人到了
玛尔塔·费兰
Marta Ferran.
吉姆·霍根 国♥务♥院♥特别顾问
Jim Hogan, special advisor to the State Department.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
他是谁
Who was he?
格尔德先生是我同事
Mr. Gelder was a colleague.
他是代表国♥务♥院♥到这边来处理秘密事务
He was here on confidential business on the department's behalf.
我们的政♥府♥在交流 一切都做了解释
Our governments are talking and everything is being explained.
有凶手线索吗
Any ideas as to the assailant?
没有 监控录像被切断了 不知道怎么做到的
Nothing. CCTV was cut off. We don't know how.
房♥间里还剩什么
And what was left in the room?
就他的东西
Just his things.
看上去他正准备走
It looks like he was about to leave.
鉴识科的人弄完了吗 我能去看看吗
Have forensics finished here? May I?
就这些 没别的了
Is this it? Nothing else?
没有公文包 没有笔记本电脑包
No briefcase? No laptop bag?
应该有吗
Should there be?
我们得更仔细地搜索一遍
We're gonna need to take a closer look.
桑迪
Sandy?
桑迪
Sandy?
桑迪 有人找你
Sandy? A man is here.
他说是你舅舅
He says he's your uncle.
你家真漂亮
It's a beautiful place you've got.
谢谢 我们很喜欢
Thank you. We love it.
别告诉我 你又宿醉了
Don't tell me. You're hungover again.
一点点
A little.
我刚飞过来参加一个会议
I just flew in for a meeting
想着来看看我最爱的侄女
and I thought I'd visit my favorite niece.
我是你唯一的侄女
I'm your only niece.
嗯 我能进来吗
Yeah, well, can I come in
还是说你家里有男生
or do you have a boy in there?
他很帅 结婚了吗
He's handsome. Is he married?
嗯 和我姑妈
Yeah. To my aunt.
你昨晚回来还顺利吗
You get back all right last night?
这些衣服是你穿过的吗
Are these the clothes you wore?
枪呢
The piece?
你洗澡了吗
You showered?
我走后你该去洗一下
You should do that when I've gone.
铺上这些床单 把旧的扔掉
And put these sheets on. Throw the old ones out.
她们跑掉了吗
Did they get away?
你知道她们可能会去哪吗
You know where they might have gone?
她们会想要离开 港口 机场
They'd try and leave. Harbor, airport.
我们已经派人去了
We've got that covered.
别担心 我们会找到她们的
Don't worry. We'll find them.
说到做到哦
You do that.
在她们炸死我之前
Before they blow me wide open.
你9点还有课
You have a lecture at 9:00.
你该去
You should go to it.
我们得把她送到安全的地方
We need to get her safe.
他们会监视每个机场
They'll be watching every airport
每个出发航站楼
and every departure terminal.
如果我们试图转移她 他们会杀了她的
If we try to move her, they'll kill her.
然后呢
Then what?
罗伯特·格尔德是要带一样东西去巴塞罗那
Robert Gelder was bringing something to Barcelona.
一份目标名单
A target list.
我得找到它
I need to find it.
凯特
Kat.
我知道你在经历什么
I know what you're going through.
他们也杀了我父亲
They killed my father, too.
你只是为了安慰我猜这么说
You're just saying that.
她没有
She's not.
我当时在场
I was there.
凯特 听我说
Kat, listen to me.
如果你想活着出去
If you want to get out of here, alive...
我需要你告诉我你所知道的一切
I need you to tell me everything you know.
爸爸说他有危险
Dad said he was in danger.
他说他身上有份文件
He said he had a document with him.
他得交给一个人
He had to give it to someone.
尼古拉·高夫
Nicola Gough?
-可她在伦敦被杀了 -没有
- But she was killed in London. - No.
-一个在巴塞罗那的人 -谁
- Someone in Barcelona. - Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
汉娜
Hanna.
我们杀他的时候 我被告知要从他房♥间拿一个公文包
I was told to get a briefcase from the room when we killed him.
我在房♥间里什么都没看到
I didn't see anything in the room.
他可能藏起来了
I think he might have hidden it.
我到五楼的时候
When I got to the fifth floor,
有个酒店员工离开房♥间
there was a hotel employee leaving the room.
他叫博纳特
His name was Bernat.
他胳膊下有东西
He had something under his arm.
我得回去
I have to go back there.
我们授权红色代码 搜索以下人员
We are authorizing a code red search for the following IDs:
克莱门丝·琼斯 米娅·沃尔夫 凯瑟琳·格尔德
Clemency Jones, Mia Wolff, Katherine Gelder.
我们还在找一个属于死者
We are also looking for a brown case
罗伯特·格尔德的棕色公文包
belonging to the deceased, Robert Gelder,
据说里面装有目标名单
believed to contain the target list.
米勒
Miller.
我要你盯着
I want you to keep an eye on
克莱门丝·琼斯的网上状态和社交通讯
all of Clemency Jones' online feeds and social media comms.
她哪怕是窃窃私语
She so much as makes a whisper on there,
你也要马上向我报告 明白吗
you come straight to me. Clear?
欢迎来到巴塞罗那港口
Welcome to the Port of Barcelona.
乔安·沃拉克
美国律师罗伯特·格尔德的死亡谜团重重
地点位于巴塞罗那扩展区一家酒店内
目前还未公布细节
那是什么酒店
What hotel is that?
这样不对 应该是我去
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表