剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
The dangers facing mankind in the 21st century
需要激进行动
require radical action.
有时先发制人行动能保证我们所有人的安全
Sometimes pre-emptive action that will guarantee all our security.
正因此创建了尤特拉克斯
That's why Utrax was created.
成为世界所需的预防力量
To be the preventive force that the world needs.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我可以晚点再来
I can come back later.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
你长途旅行了吗
Did you have a long journey?
我好像看到你坐车过来
I think I saw you arrive in the car.
我们在哪
Where are we?
草甸
The Meadows.
在哪
But where is that?
酷 他们给了你这些
Oh, cool, they gave you these.
很酷
They're really cool.
比我的酷
Cooler than mine.
对了 我现在叫桑迪
My name's Sandy now, by the way.
桑迪
Sandy?
像海滩吗
Like a beach?
也许吧 如果海滩多沙的话
I guess, if the beach is sandy.
你有名字吗
Do you have a name?
克莱门丝
"Clemency."
真好听
That's so sweet.
新生儿
好漂亮
They're so beautiful.
你有给他们写信吗
Have you written to them?
你应该的
You should.
我每天都给我家人写
I write every day to my family.
几乎每天
Almost.
你只能在准备好了后才能这样做
Well, you should only do it if you feel ready.
我得去上钢琴课了
I have to go to piano now.
回头见
So, I'll see you later.
你能回来真好
It's good to have you back.
克莱门丝·琼斯
索尼娅
Sonia?
看看这个
Have a look at this.
我来猜猜你的惯例
Okay, let me guess the routine.
你每天给约翰·卡迈克尔打一次电♥话♥
You call John Carmichael once a day.
也许是在你给团队买♥♥咖啡的时候
Maybe when you go to get coffee for the team.
我注意到你喜欢那么做
I've noticed you like to do that.
你打电♥话♥然后汇报我的行踪
You call and you report on my movements.
你会在你的报告里加上我在家的例行公事
You include in your report my domestic routine,
由我公♥寓♥外的那两个小丑记载
as catalogued by those two clowns outside my apartment.
你觉得我可能会去见记者
You think maybe I'm about to meet a journalist
甚至是警♥察♥
or police even.
也许我要背叛尤特拉克斯
Maybe I'm about to betray Utrax.
告诉卡迈克尔
Tell Carmichael this.
我不会背叛任何人
I'm not betraying anyone.
我又累又孤单
I'm tired and lonely.
我男友在我穿越半个东欧追踪埃里克·海勒期间
My boyfriend left me while I was chasing Erik Heller
离开了我
across half of Eastern Europe,
我现在想要让他回来
and I am now trying to get him back.
在此期间 请尊重下我的隐私
During which time I would very much appreciate some fucking privacy.
这张卡上有卡迈克尔的电♥话♥
I have Carmichael's number on this card.
我要想的话会给他打电♥话♥
I will call him if I want.
与此同时 要是我再在私下生活里看到你的脸
And in the meantime, if I see your face again around my private life,
我就把它撕下来 邮寄给他
I'll rip it off and mail it to him.
你好
你怎么样
我很好 你好吗
我在为我的生命而玩
很不错
加拿大人 18岁
会很贵 我得找到一个被偷的身份
钱不是问题
局里的活
Agency or, uh...
还是私人的
personal?
不关你事
我还需要几天来安排这事
I need a few more days to organize this.
任何时候都不得靠近窗户
Keep away from the windows at all times.
别接电♥话♥或开门
Don't answer the phone or the doors, okay?
汉娜
Hanna?
他们认为你死了
They think you're dead.
你得保持这样
You have to stay that way.
我给你的是全新的生活
It's a whole new life I'm offering you.
没人会知道你去了哪
No one will know where you've gone.
他是我过去的老师 没有别的联♥系♥
He's an old teacher of mine, no other connection.
没人会追踪到你
No one will trace you.
我知道埃里克给你提供了这个
I know Erik offered you this.
但他无法做到 我可以
But he couldn't deliver it, and I can.
他们把克拉拉带去哪了
Where did they take Clara?
不知道
No idea,
但我知道你现在帮不了她
but I know there's nothing that you can do for her now.
就想过来打个招呼
Just thought I'd say hi.
-抱歉 -没事 不用整理
- Sorry. - Oh, please. Don't bother.
我妈妈说我总是最乱的那个
My mother said I was always the messiest pup in the litter.
我是约翰·卡迈克尔
I'm John Carmichael.
特丽·米勒 长官
Terri Miller, sir.
你受到了大力推荐
You come very highly recommended.
希望不会让你失望
Well, I hope to not disappoint.
我看你在看新来的那位
I see you're watching our latest arrival.
是的
Yeah.
她是谁
Who is she?
就是一个失踪了一段时间的人
Just someone we lost for a while.
失踪
"Lost"?
她是叛逆者 但是就像上帝
She's a rebel, I guess, but like God,
我们很看重我们的叛逆者
we value our rebels highly.
你给她的材料做得很好
You did really good work on her material.
大家庭 慷慨 但不假仁假义
Big family-- generous, but not holier than thou.
正是她所需要的
Just what she needs.
这是我小时候渴望的家庭
It's the kind of the family I would've dreamed of as a kid.
到处是兄弟姐妹
Brothers and sisters everywhere.
你是独生子吗
Ah, you're an only child?
是的
Yeah.
被爱但是孤单
Loved but lonely.
我们只是需要给她更多时间
We just need to give her more time.
我好像做了件傻事
So, I think I did something that was maybe a bit stupid.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我和亚伦分手了
I split up with Aaron.
我的天
Oh, my God.
为什么
Why?
你不是喜欢他吗
I-I thought you liked him.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
怎么了
What?
你怎么做的
How did you do it?
当然是发短♥信♥了
I messaged him, obviously.
他说什么了
Well, what did he say?
他很难过
He was really upset.
然后妈妈试图改变我的主意
And then Mom tried to change my mind.
鬼知道妈妈是谁
Whoever Mom is.
不敢相信你这么做了
I can't believe you did that.
我以为亚伦很帅
I thought Aaron was so hot.
你这么喜欢他 你♥他♥妈♥跟他去约会
You like him so much, you fucking go out with him.
你好爱说脏话
You curse too much.
我什么
I what?
我不懂你 茱尔丝
I don't understand you, Jules.
为什么要让一切都变得这么困难
I mean, why make everything so difficult?
现在他们得给你再找个男生
Now they have to find you another guy.
要是我不想要呢
What if I don't want another guy?
什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么一定要跟男生有关
Why does it always have to be about guys?
你什么都没读过吗 桑迪
Haven't you read anything, Sandy?
好像
Like...
在这里他们有种荒谬的异性恋主张
in here they have this absurd hetero-normal notion
我们该成为怎样的人
about who we should be.
完全就像是50年代
It's, like, totally 1950s.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表