剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
别骗我
Don't lie.
他们是怎么跟你说他的
What did they tell you about him?
他们有告诉你为什么要杀了他吗
Did they tell you why they want him dead?
质疑行动命令不是我们的职责
It's not our job to question what we do.
这就叫服役
It's called service.
为谁服役
Serving who?
美国
America.
你如何为美国服役 克拉拉
How can you serve America, Clara?
你甚至都没去过美国
You've never even been there.
格尔德来这里
Gelder came here to give information
是给尼古拉·高夫提供有关尤特拉克斯的信息
to Nicola Gough, about Utrax.
他有一份你们训练要杀的目标名单
He has a list of everybody you've been trained to kill.
我没必要听你说这些
I don't have to listen to this.
派你来这里的人
The people who sent you here
并不像他们所说的是出于善意的
are not the force of good that they claim to be.
-我需要那份名单 克拉拉 -离我远点
- I need that list, Clara. - Just leave me alone.
克拉拉 我不能让你这么做
Clara, I won't let you do this.
我是认真的
I mean it.
离开这里
Leave the city.
如果再让我看到你 你会后悔的
If I see you again, you'll regret it.
你的母亲没死
Your mother's not dead.
你在胡说八道
You're making that up.
他们骗了你
They lied to you.
她结婚了所以改了自己的名字
She changed her name because she got married,
但她现在住在埃及
but now she lives in Egypt.
他们一直都知道 却没有告诉你
They knew all this time, and they didn't tell you.
-你骗人 -你们还好吗
- That's a lie! - Are you girls okay?
我们没事 只是找不到我们的旅行团了
We're fine. We just lost our tour group.
去接待处 会有人帮你们的
Well, go to the reception. Someone will help you.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
确认到达终点时间
Confirm arrival at termination site.
倒计时12分钟
T minus 12 minutes.
收到
Roger that.
行刑并返回
Execute and return.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我有钱
I have money.
-我认识很多人 -当然了
- I know people. - Sure you do.
你认识哪个大人物呢 小米妮
Who do you know, Minnie Mouse?
我们说过会救你出来的
We said we'd get you out.
上车
Get in the truck.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我有我朋友凯特的新消息
I have some news about my friend Kat.
亲爱的 你怎么样
很高兴有你新朋友凯特的消息
帮我们查清楚她爸爸住在哪里
我们很想知道
她父亲比之前预计的要早离开
Her father's leaving sooner than expected.
她觉得可能今晚就走
She thinks tonight.
真是太遗憾了
That's a shame.
最好尽快认识他
Better get to know him quick.
对了 利奥舅舅要飞过去出差
By the way, Uncle Leo is flying over on business.
他可能会去找你
He might drop by.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
-你没收到我的留言吗 -发生什么事了
- Didn't you hear my messages? - What happened?
目标人物要离开了 我们得尽快行动
The target's leaving. We have to move fast.
我以为我们有三天时间
I thought we had three days.
现在没了
Not anymore.
我去搞清楚他住在哪里
I'm finding out where he's staying.
利奥会来支援
Leo's coming to support.
-为什么 -我觉得可能出事了
- Why? - I think something's wrong.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是累了 没睡觉
I'm just tired. Didn't sleep.
你是紧张了吗
Are you nervous?
克莱 我们已经训练过上百次了
Clem, we've gone through this a hundred times.
我去找凯特 搞清楚他住在哪里
I'm going to find Kat, I'll find where he's staying.
你回家拿枪 然后我们一起动手
You go home and get the gun and we'll do it together.
这是我们来这里的目的
This is why we're here.
下午去上课吗
Going to the lecture this afternoon?
去 回头见
Yeah, I'll see you around.
-好的 再见 -晚点见
- All right. Bye! - See you later.
你好 我叫艾莉森 我在找一个学生
Hello. My name is Alison, I'm looking for a student here.
她叫凯瑟琳·格尔德
Her name is Katherine Gelder.
我恐怕不能透露这些信息给你
I'm afraid I cannot give you that information.
拜托了 这很重要
Please. It's very important.
我有东西要交给她
I have something I need to give her.
保护个人信息你明白吗 小姐
You understand data protection, Miss?
我什么都不能告诉你
I can't tell you anything.
你好 可以给我一杯橙汁吗
Hola. Um, can I please have one orange juice?
我以为你下午在商学院有节研讨课
I thought you had a seminar at the business school.
有的 但太阳出来了 所以
Yeah, well, the sun's out, so...
太阳总是在的 桑迪 这里可是西班牙
The sun's always out, Sandy. It's fucking Spain.
你会错过很多研讨课的
You're gonna miss a lot of seminars.
-你想坐坐吗 -当然
- You want to sit down? - Yeah. Sure.
有你♥爸♥爸的消息了吗
You heard any more from your dad?
没有
Mm, nothing.
你有办法联♥系♥到他吗
You have any way of contacting him?
有个西班牙的电♥话♥号♥码
I have a Spanish phone number.
那就打电♥话♥啊 给他个惊喜
So use it. Surprise him.
克莱门丝
Clemency.
你好 你朋友留了这个给你
Hola. A friend of yours dropped this off.
她说你知道这是什么
She said you'd know what it is.
她长什么样
What did she look like?
黑头发
Uh... Dark hair.
像是德国人
German, maybe.
谢了
Thanks.
你想晚点一起去看个电影吗
You want to catch a movie later?
我知道有个地方
There is a place in town.
可以
Sure.
太好了 影院的名字是巴恩斯电影院
Cool. The name of the cinema is Cine de Barnes.
我们在那儿见吧
Let's meet there.
-好的 -七点见
- Okay. - 7:00.
别迟到
Don't be late.
萨米拉·艾洛阿西
牙科协会 亚历山大
汉娜
搜索
萨米拉·艾洛阿西
亚历山大
牙科协会
联♥系♥我们 我们的团队
萨米拉·艾洛阿西 行政助理
萨米拉·艾洛阿西是我们亚历山大牙科协会
新任行政助理 人很友好
我们很高兴她能加入我们的团队
凯特 我也有个不靠谱的老爸
Kat, I have a ball-breaker of a dad, too.
永远在工作 脑袋里总是在想
Always working, always got his head
什么损益表
in some P and L account.
你是他的女儿 你就是他的一切
You're his daughter. You mean everything to him.
给他打电♥话♥
Get him on the phone.
告诉他你想一起吃顿午饭
Tell him you want one lunch together.
提醒他 他有多爱你
Remind him how much he loves you.
创建你的新邮箱账户
欢迎来到你的新收信箱
收件人 萨米拉·艾洛阿西
亲爱的牙科协会
我对你们的服务很感兴趣
我的名字叫克拉拉·玛汗
发送
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们跟史蒂文·曼宁一起合作
We work with Stephen Mannion.
我们为了救你渗透进了G营
We infiltrated Camp G to get you out.
我得说
I got to tell you,
我们好不容易才相信你跟我们是一边的
it took a lot to believe you were on our side.
谁说我是了
Who said I was?
曼宁死了
Mannion is dead.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
你听说过先驱者吗
You heard of the Pioneer Group?
没有
No.
但你注意到了改变 对吗
But you've noticed a change, haven't you?
在过去五年里
Over the last five years?
由对新事业忠诚的人
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表