剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mom,
这里一切都好
all is well and good here.
他们正在为她的生日准备一场很美的追悼会
我们很高兴你在学校的表现一直都这么好
我相信朱迪会和我们一样以你为傲的
想你 下次再写 妈妈
我很想你
Missing you like crazy,
但也一直在学习新的东西
but learning new things all the time.
这周我的商科成绩在班上名列前茅
I came top of the class in business studies this week,
我的钢琴水平也有提高
and my piano is improving.
老实说 我感觉自己现在是只笼中鸟
To be honest, I feel a little like a caged bird now.
我等不及想去大学里展翅高飞了
I can't wait to go to college and spread my wings.
这里慢慢平静下来了
Things have quietened down here.
那个新来的女孩 经过开始的小插曲之后
The new girl, after a shaky start,
已经适应得很好 并有了很大进步
has settled in well and is making great progress.
网络世界是个充满虚构和梦想的地方
The online world is a place of fiction and dreams.
你们不是唯一
You will not be the only young person
不能被数字化信息代表她们
whose digital presence does not represent
存在的全部真♥相♥的年轻人
the entire truth of their existence.
很高兴看到
It's so good to see someone
一个曾经如此不快乐和愤怒的人
who was so unhappy and angry allow themselves
让自己成为我们这里的一份子
to be a part of what we're doing here.
有时候 当她措手不及时
Sometimes, when she's caught off guard,
我从她的眼神中捕捉到一种悲伤
I catch a sadness in her eyes.
她内心深处有苦楚 我很清楚
There's pain deep down inside, I know it,
我每晚都为她祈祷
and I pray for her every night.
也许我比其他人更加明白米娅
Maybe I understand Mia better than anyone
因为她像我们失去朱迪一样也失去过某个人
because she lost someone like we lost our Jodie.
但她已经开始学着信任我们
But she's beginning to learn to trust us,
并意识到打一场没可能获胜的仗
and to realize there's no point
是没有意义的
fighting a fight she can never win.
汉娜
第二季 第六集
-我是卡迈克尔 -约翰 我们有麻烦了
- Carmichael. - John, we have a problem.
有个举报人
There's a whistleblower
亲爱的尼古拉
我手里有中情局一个秘密暗♥杀♥项目的证据
代号♥ 尤特拉克斯
我想让你来发表
我们见面聊吧
塔西佗
想要曝光我们的行动
trying to expose our operation.
我们截获了一封邮件
We've intercepted an e-mail.
他昨晚发给了伦敦的一个记者
He sent it last night to a London journalist.
看来他想让全世界知道我们在做什么
Looks like he's trying to tell the world what we're doing.
我想让你来发表
我们见面聊吧
塔西佗
他是谁
Who is he?
我们不知道
We don't know.
但我们必须阻止他发声
But we have to stop him from talking.
好
Okay.
我不能动用官方渠道
I can't use official channels for this.
是时候让女孩们展示一下她们的训练成果了
It's time these girls did what you trained them for.
我无法让你明白
"I cannot make you understand.
弗兰兹·卡夫卡
《变形记》
无法让任何一个人明白
I cannot make anyone understand
我身上到底发生了什么
What is happening inside me.
我甚至无法跟自己解释清楚
I cannot even explain it myself."
米娅
Mia?
请你跟我来一下好吗
Could you come with me, please?
你好 米娅
Hi, Mia.
请坐
Take a seat, please.
谢谢你们俩能来
Thank you for coming, both of you.
你们应该还记得 不久前我刚跟你们说过
As you'll recall, a while ago I spoke to you
你们会在某一阶段开始服役
about a period of service that you would at sometime undergo.
现在是时候了
Well, we've reached that moment.
我们要送你们去做第一项任务
We're sending you out on your first engagement.
利奥
Leo?
有个记者在伦敦
There's a journalist in London.
她叫尼古拉·高夫
Her name is Nicola Gough.
她将从美国一个不明消息来源
She's about to obtain sensitive information
获得敏感信息
from an unknown U.S. Source.
这个消息来源的代号♥叫塔西佗
The source goes by the code name Tacitus.
我们需要知道塔西佗的真实身份
We need to know Tacitus' true identity,
并且我们得阻止尼古拉·高夫跟他联♥系♥
and we need to stop Nicola Gough from reaching him.
这里面有你们所需要知道的全部信息
This'll tell you everything you need to know.
好好看看
Take a look at it.
用心记住
Learn it by heart.
有问题吗
Questions?
为什么选我俩
Why us?
米娅对现实世界有经验
Well, Mia has experience in the world,
你们任何人都无法比拟的经验
experience the rest of you can... not yet rival.
而你 朱尔丝
And you, Jules...
你是我们所需要的完美人选
you're a perfect match for what we need...
你到时会明白的
as you'll see.
去做准备吧
Now, get ready.
请你们先保密
Keep it to yourselves for now, please.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
任务档案
学员 301号♥
目标人物
姓名 尼古拉·高夫
职业 调查记者
目标人物
姓名 尼古拉·高夫
职业 调查记者
地址 伦敦 米彻姆大楼15号♥
生于 北爱尔兰 贝尔法斯特
背景 高夫成长于英国贝尔法斯特 曾获得调查记者各类奖项
机密
任务目标
主要任务是确认举报人塔西佗的真实身份
以及与目标人物尼古拉·高夫的会面地点
通过目标人物的伴侣 伦敦南岸大学文化与性别研究讲师
贝瑟妮·詹姆斯来与她取得联♥系♥
以前都挺不错的
Like, it used to be pretty good,
但我刚真的吃到一根头发
but I literally just found a hair.
别担心 我相信你那份没事的
Don't be scared. I'm sure yours is fine.
也许后厨工作人员
Maybe the person serving in line
只是忘了戴发网还是什么的
just forgot to put on her hairnet or something.
肯定没什么的
Oh, no, I'm sure it's fine.
没准有事呢 我们要不要告诉别人
Maybe it's not fine. Should we let someone know?
克拉拉
Clara?
怎么个情况
So, what's going on?
你跟朱尔丝一起走
You going with Jules?
是的 去伦敦
Yeah. To London.
去做什么
To do what?
我不能说
I can't say.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是有点奇怪
It's just weird.
我以为这是你想要的
I thought it would be what you wanted.
是的
It is.
是你决定留下来的
It was your decision to stay.
我们本可以
We could have...
-离开去找你母亲的 -我母亲已经死了
- left and found your mother. - My mother's dead.
-玛丽莎... -玛丽莎在撒谎
- Marissa... - Marissa was lying.
她已经死了
She's dead.
我现在在这里很开心
I'm happy here now.
我也是
So am I.
汉娜
Hanna?
照顾好你自己
Look after yourself.
性别研究学士学位
加拿大护照
梅兰妮·简·霍尔
你们分开出行 目的地见
You travel separately and meet there.
米娅 你先走
Mia, you're first.
坐前面的车
Take the front car.
回头见
See you later.
-拜 -祝你们好运 记住
- Bye. - Good luck. And remember,
你们在训练里已经做过上百次了
you've done this a hundred times before in training.
茱尔丝 我能跟你说句话吗
Jules... can I have a word?
我知道这地方 这是G营地
I know this place. This is Camp G.
我们在这审问过汉娜
We interrogated Hanna here.
我们叫约翰·卡迈克尔送你过来
We asked John Carmichael to send you here
因为我们自己有些问题
because we have some questions of our own.
你试图从草甸逃跑的那晚
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表