剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
罗马尼亚 布科维纳森林
如果我们永远不离开
If we're never going to leave,
那你何必训练我
then why are you training me?
因为有一天我或许没法保护你
Because one day, I may not be here to protect you,
你就只能靠自己了
and you'll have to cope on your own.
汉娜
第二季 第一集
全体学员
All trainees,
请拿好你的物品
please gather all your affairs
到集♥合♥点G集♥合♥ 准备立刻...
and collect at meeting point "G" for immediate onward...
我们要去哪 他们怎么老是转移我们
Where are we going? Why do they keep moving us?
更多信息会在运输过程中告知
Further information will be given in transit.
北英格兰 未知地点
我们即将到达目的地
We are approaching our destination.
所有学员应该准备入境
All trainees should prepare for disembarkation.
欢迎来到草甸
Welcome to the Meadows.
罗马尼亚 斯特法内斯迪空军基地
玛丽莎
Marissa.
约翰
John.
我本来还不确定你能认出我
Wasn't sure you'd recognize me.
有段时间没见过了
It's been a while.
你的腿怎么样 好点了吗
How's your leg? Getting better?
已经好转两周了
Uh, it's been better for two weeks.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
恐怕需要解决一些问题
Well, I'm afraid there are a few issues that need clearing up.
关于在尤特拉克斯机构里发生的事
Around what happened at the Utrax facility.
你怎么知道的
How do you even know about that?
我不想浪费你太多时间
I don't want to waste too much of your time.
开始吧
Shall we begin?
这是谁
Who is this?
这是玛丽莎·威格勒
This is Marissa Wiegler.
我在尤特拉克斯机构
I'm at the Utrax facility.
杰罗姆·索耶死了 我受伤了
Jerome Sawyer's dead. I'm wounded.
埃里克·海勒向我开枪
Erik Heller shot me.
我需要援助
I need assistance.
海勒在哪
Where is Heller?
他跑了
He's gone,
但他受了重伤
but he's badly injured.
活不下来的
He won't survive.
那女孩呢
And the girl?
她
She, uh...
她跑掉了
she got away.
我来理清一下
So let me get this straight.
-海勒杀了杰罗姆·索耶 -嗯
- Heller killed Jerome Sawyer. - Mm-hmm.
他和汉娜还有另外一个女孩一起逃跑
He was escaping with Hanna and the other girl.
我试图阻止他们
I tried to stop them.
他开枪打中了你的腿
And he shot you in the leg?
你为什么在那
Why were you there?
索耶的报告似乎显示
Sawyer's report seems to suggest
你根本不该参与那次行动
that you shouldn't have been on that operation at all.
在关于如何处理埃里克
Sawyer and I didn't see eye to eye
从森林里再次出现的问题上 我和索耶观点不一致
on how to address Erik's reemergence from the forest.
关于海勒你说对了
Well, you were right about Heller.
他没有活下去
He didn't make it.
两个姑娘把他埋在了一个偏僻的墓地里
The girls buried him in a rural graveyard.
挨着母亲 我猜是出于情感原因
Next to the mother. Sentimental reasons, I imagine.
我们以一种更战略的方式处理掉了他
We disposed of him in a more strategic fashion.
你能跟我走一趟吗
Um, would you care to come with me for a moment?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
就在这边 不会很久
It's right down here. Won't take long.
从这进去
Through this door.
我不明白
I don't understand.
里面是什么
What's in there?
别担心 玛丽莎
Don't worry, Marissa.
只有我
It's just me.
那么
So...
我们回到最初
Let's go back to the beginning.
美国弗吉尼亚州中情局
你的高级领导者课程测验结果出来了
We have the results of your ALC training tests.
-恭喜 -谢谢 长官
- Congratulations. - Thank you, sir.
你认为你准备好了吗
So, you think you're ready?
我可不想再在训练操控台坐上一年
Well, I'd rather not sit at a training console for another year.
很好
That's good.
我们可以直接派你到国♥家♥安♥全♥局主层
So, we can put you straight on the NSA main floor.
会分配给你一个办公桌
You'd be assigned to a desk.
通讯和信♥号♥♥情报分♥析♥
Comms and SIGINT analysis.
电♥话♥
Phone calls.
破译密♥码♥
Cryptographic decoding.
这对一个从军事情报
It's the usual process
转到以分♥析♥为主部门的人来说
for someone transitioning from military intelligence
是正常程序
to an analysis-led arena.
或者
Or?
还有另一种可能
There is another possibility.
野外工作
It's in the field.
不太寻常
It's kind of unusual.
机密项目
Classified project.
我们只会在你认为
And we would only want you to do it
这是正确选择的情况下推荐你去
if you felt it was right for you at this time.
在哪
Where is it?
国外
Abroad.
这太模糊了吧 长官
That's a little vague, sir.
如果你有兴趣 在我向你透露更多信息之前
If you're interested, I'd have to ask you to sign this
你得在这上面签字
before I tell you anything more.
尤特拉克斯行动
保密协议
欢迎
Welcome.
鹿朝那上面跑了
快点 快点
狗去追了
真希望我们能永远待在这里
I wish we could stay here forever.
我能感受到你的心跳
I can feel your heartbeat.
你感觉到了吗
You feel it?
那是什么
What is that?
没什么
Nothing.
他们给你的吗
Did they give it to you?
他们说这能让我们保持镇定
They said it keeps us calm.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不再需要它了
You don't need this anymore.
欢迎大家
Welcome, everybody.
我叫利奥·加纳
My name's Leo Garner.
请就坐
Please take your seats.
开始吧
So... let's make a start.
大家好
Hi, there.
我是乔安·麦考伊 我是你的小组组长
My name's Joanne McCoy, and I'm your group leader.
你们现在进入了发展你的第二阶段
You're now entering the second stage of your development.
你们会注意到
You're gonna notice some changes
我们在草甸的工作方式发生变化
in the way we work here at the Meadows.
你们会有更多的自♥由♥
You're gonna have more freedom,
你们可以问我们更多问题
and you're gonna be able to ask more questions of us.
药量会减少 规章会更宽松
Medication will be reduced and rules relaxed
为你们下一阶段的训练之旅做准备
as we prepare you for the next stage of your journey.
你们稍后会收到定制的个人档案
You'll shortly receive your personalized character profile
里面记录了你们新身份的一切信息
that will tell you all you need to know about your new identities.
好好读一读
Take time to read it.
里面包含了关于你们身份的一切信息
It contains all you need to know about yourself,
你们的家族史 教育经历
your family history, your schooling,
你们在哪里出生 在哪里长大
your place of birth, where you grew up,
你们的兴趣和爱好
your hobbies and interests,
你们的抱负和梦想
your aspirations and your dreams.
尤特拉克斯行动
Operation Utrax.
启动于2002年 罗马尼亚 德勒巴尼镇
Initiated in 2002, Darabani, Romania,
研究在子♥宫♥内增强
to explore in utero enhancement
早期胚胎的基因组成
of genetic makeup in early-stage embryos.
将狼的DNA植入到三个月大的胚胎中
Wolf DNA implanted into a three-month-old fetus,
以影响其骨密度
to affect bone density,
感知度
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表