剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
对了 我叫桑迪
I'm Sandy, by the way.
我知道的
Oh, I know.
我来自俄亥俄州的本特利维尔
I'm from Bentleyville, Ohio.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
你知道我不能告诉你的
You know I can't tell you that.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你甚至不能告诉我你的真名
You can't even tell me your real name.
总之 谢谢
Well, thanks, anyways.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
随时效劳
Anytime.
我这边完事了
All done here.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
这是在搞什么 利奥
What's this all about, Leo?
只是在教年轻人违抗一点点命令
Just teaching the young a little disobedience.
否则他们怎么说服得了别人呢
Otherwise, how are they going to convince anyone?
汉娜 这位是约翰·卡迈克尔
Hanna, this is John Carmichael,
草甸的负责人
the director of the Meadows.
你好 汉娜
Hi, Hanna.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's so nice to finally meet you.
你有点越界了
Uh, you went a little out-of-bounds there.
员工洗衣房♥是仅供员工使用的
The staff laundry room is just for staff.
没关系 但请你以后不要再那么做了
It's okay, but please don't do it again.
今天早上过后你感觉如何
How are you feeling after this morning?
我还好
I'm okay.
这里设施条件怎么样 你喜欢吗
How was the facility? Did you like it?
跟我想象中的不一样
It was different to what I expected.
跟你之前见过的不一样 对吧
Different to what you saw before, right?
很不一样
Very different.
比之前更好
Better?
那就好
Well, that's good,
因为我们想聊聊下一步的计划
because we'd like to talk about next steps.
我们希望你能考虑留下来
We'd like you to consider staying here.
你觉得呢 汉娜
What do you think, Hanna?
你愿意试试吗
You willing to give it a try?
我知道要信任我们很难
I know it's hard to trust us.
你已经反抗我们很久了
You've been fighting us a long time.
打破规则是你的天性
I-It's in your blood to break the rules.
是埃里克教我的
It's what Erik taught me.
我知道
I know.
但有时候 也是可以停止反抗的
But sometimes, it's okay to stop fighting.
没事的
Hey. It's okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
我只是太累了
I'm just so tired.
那么
So, um,
我们这就去帮你把一切安排好
we'll go and set everything up for you.
你需要个新身份 新名字
You'll need a new identity, a new name.
我们会为每个人安排好这些
It's what we do for everybody.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚上十点 前院
你嘴唇上沾了巧克力
You've got chocolate on your lip.
你们俩去哪儿了
Where have you two been?
所有学员到大厅集♥合♥
All trainees to the main hall now.
他们知道了 他妈的他们知道了
They know. They fucking know.
-朱尔丝 瞧你干的好事 -闭嘴吧
- Jules, what have you done? - Shut up.
好了 大家请坐
Okay. Sit down, everyone.
要不了太久的
This won't take long.
我有件事要告诉大家
There's something I need to tell you all.
我们有个访客
We have a visitor.
我想为大家介绍一下我们的新成员
I want to introduce you to our latest recruit.
你们中的一些人可能
Some of you may remember her
在之前的事件中记得她
from a previous occasion,
但我希望你们把那些都忘掉
but I want you to erase that from your mind.
这是个新的开始
This is a fresh start.
她现在的名字叫米娅·沃尔夫
Her name now is Mia Wolff.
她来自德国
She's from Germany.
鉴于米娅的到来 我也想借此机会
Given Mia's arrival, I would also like to take this opportunity
跟你们聊聊你们的未来
to talk to you about your futures.
很快 你们会进入人生中的服役期
Pretty soon, there'll be a period of service in your life,
为你们的国家 为自♥由♥的世界而服役
in service of your country, of the free world.
这段服役期是会有风险的
That period of service won't come without risk.
你们是战士 你们懂的
You're soldiers, you know that.
有风险就会有回报
And with risk comes reward.
当你完成了在这里的服役期
When you're finished with your years with us,
你将获得全新的人生
you'll be given a new life.
由我们全额支付 全力支持的人生
Fully paid for, fully supported.
同样的名字 同样的家庭
Same name, same family,
与现在同样的你
the same person you are now.
我从心底希望并且相信
In my heart, I hope and believe
你们能找到爱和幸福
that you will find love and happiness,
甚至有自己的孩子
maybe even have children of your own
感谢你们在服役期间所做的一切
who will live in a safer world thanks to what you did
他们将生活在一个更安全的世界中
in your period of service.
你们是一群非常出色的年轻女性
You are a bunch of very remarkable young women.
我从心底感谢你们
And I want to thank you from my heart
在这里所做的一切
for what you're doing here.
最后 我想欢迎米娅来到草甸
And I want to welcome Mia to the Meadows.
克莱门丝
Hi, Clemency.
我们还想说你去哪儿了呢 你没来上课
We wondered where you were. You weren't in class.
我被叫出去了
Oh, no, I got called out.
这是我朋友
This is my friend.
我们记得她
Yeah. We remember her.
米娅对吧 所以昨天就是你闯进来的
Mia, right? So it was you who broke in yesterday.
据说你干掉了大概50个守卫
Apparently, you took out, like, 50 guards.
朱尔丝
Jules.
我并没有干掉50个守卫
I didn't take out 50 guards.
那你的水准就下降了
Then your standards are slipping.
我叫桑迪
I'm Sandy.
-你好 -桑迪刚刚偷了
- Hi. - Sandy just stole,
大概一整箱伏特加
like, a whole crate of vodka.
-其实是你偷的 -你们真应该看看她
- Actually, you stole it. - You should've seen her.
她跟一个好像完全迷上她了的
She was talking to this guy, who, like, totally
-男的说话 -他才没有
- had the hots for her. - He did not.
-我们该走了 -回头见 克莱
- We should go. - See you later, Clem.
回头见 米娅
See you around, Mia.
"你好妈妈 今天有个大新闻
"Hi, Mom. Big news today.
新人的到来改变了一切
A new arrival has changed everything.
她很孤独
She's lonely,
有些人因为她的过去而不喜欢她
and some people don't like her because of her past,
但我认为应该给人以改变的机会
but I think people should be given the chance to change.
你说对吗"
Don't you?"
我同意 桑迪
我同意 桑迪 每一天都是新的开始
今天我们来看一个经典的双人任务
Today we're looking at a classic two-operative mission.
我们称之为《门面与扳机》
We call it Face and Trigger.
在这个场景中
In this scenario,
A特工是门面
Operative A is the face.
门面的目标是和目标交友
The objective of the face is to befriend the target,
进行社交活动
make social contact,
发现目标的例行常规和弱点
discover the target's routines and vulnerabilities.
你们的年龄和性别会保护你们不受怀疑
Your age and your gender will protect you from suspicion,
你们的支援团队会确保
and your support team will make sure
你们的身份没有漏洞
that your identity checks out,
如果目标选择去挖掘的话
should the target choose to dig into that.
B特工就是扳机
Operative B is the trigger.
我想意思不言而喻
I guess that one explains itself, right?
以下是关键
Here's the key.
门面创造空间让扳机干活
The face creates the space for the trigger to do her work.
两个特工可以决定在公共场所见面
The two operatives may decide to meet in public,
但不能让人怀疑你们俩互相认识
but no one must suspect you know each other.
这是你们的秘密
That's your secret.
这是你们所拥有的力量
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表