剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
米娅
Mia?
能跟我走一趟吗
Will you come with me?
手放墙上
Hands on the wall.
你们要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
我有权知道
I have the right to know.
这边
This way.
进去
Just in here.
我们来谈谈米娅
Let's talk about Mia.
她叫汉娜
Her name is Hanna.
汉娜
第二季 第五集
重新建立和维苏威的连接
没有信♥号♥♥
还是没踪迹
Still no sign.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what the fuck this is.
好的 没问题
All right, will do.
你认识特丽
You know Terri?
你好 米娅 很高兴认识你
Hi, Mia. Nice to meet you.
我在后台工作
I work back-of-house.
什么意思
What does that mean?
创建身份和维护
Identity creation and maintenance.
你编造她们的名字 家庭以及假装的生活
So you make up their names, their families and their pretend lives.
是的
Yes, I do.
我不需要
Well, I don't need one.
我已经有名字了
I already have a name.
我明白
I understand.
玛丽莎怎么了
What happened to Marissa?
玛丽莎走了
Marissa is gone.
这里现在可以是你的家
This can be your home now.
M·威格勒 8月12日
M. Wiegler, August 12.
审讯开始于上午11点47分
Interview commencing at 47 a.M.
汉娜在哪
Where is Hanna?
她在哪
Where is she?
我有几个问题
I have a few questions of my own.
你想看看吗
You want to take a look?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我就不打扰你们了
I'm gonna let you guys get on with this.
很高兴又见到你 米娅
It's great to see you again, Mia.
没事
It's okay.
我们有的是时间
We have time.
我们没找到你手♥机♥ 但我们可以查看你的记录
We didn't find your phone, but we were able to access your records,
显示你和汉娜在比利时
which showed that you were with Hanna in Belgium,
意味着你骗了我们
which means you lied to us.
你知道索尼娅·瑞克特死了
You knew about Sonia Richter's death.
直觉告诉我你甚至有参与协助
I have a hunch you even assisted.
你没有证据
You have no evidence of that.
我也没证据你杀了杰罗姆·索耶
Nor do I have any evidence you killed Jerome Sawyer,
但你杀了他
but you did.
我们来谈谈巴黎
Let's talk about Paris.
你窝藏汉娜 给她找个了安全屋 去拜访她
You harbored Hanna, found her a safe house, visited her there.
安排了一个全新的身份 新生活
Arranged a whole new identity, a new life.
加拿大
Canada.
你曾经的地理老师
An old geography professor of yours
名叫托马斯·卡拉斯基
by the name of Thomas Kaladski.
新护照
And a new passport,
在圣丹尼斯找一个叫哈菲兹·穆斯塔法的人做的
acquired from a certain Hafeez Mustafa in St. Denis.
那本护照现在在哪
Where is that passport now?
什么护照
What passport?
这是给谁的
Who was this for?
是给汉娜的吗
Was it for Hanna?
还是有我们不知道的其他人
Or is there someone else involved we don't know about?
谁移除了我们在你巴黎公♥寓♥里安装的窃听器
Who removed the bug that we placed in your apartment in Paris?
谁在帮你
Who's helping you?
你希望有人找到你吗 玛丽莎
Did you hope someone would find you, Marissa?
把她关起来
Lock her up.
然后呢
And then what?
-你到时就知道了 -汉娜呢
- You'll see. - What about Hanna?
米娅留在这儿
Mia stays here.
这是她应该在的地方
Where she belongs.
米娅·沃尔夫 18岁
Mia Wolff, aged 18.
出生在德累斯顿 现在生活在佛蒙特州拉特兰
Born in Dresden, and now lives in Rutland, Vermont.
米娅热爱自然 徒步 户外活动
Mia loves nature, hiking and being outdoors.
她强壮 聪明 独♥立♥
She's strong, smart, independent,
能很快适应新环境
and can adjust quickly to new environments.
她有一条拉布拉多犬 名叫纽扣
She has a dog, a black Labrador named Buttons.
给狗取名纽扣太傻了
Buttons is a stupid name for a dog.
你说得对
You're right.
切斯特
Chester?
她有个哥哥 叫尼克
So, she has a brother named Nico.
风趣 有点爱炫耀
He's fun. Kind of a show-off.
她妈妈在人力资源部工作
Her mother works in Human Resources.
爸爸是管理顾问
Her father works as a management consultant.
或许不是顾问
Maybe not a consultant?
环境法怎么样
How about environmental law?
医生
A doctor?
米娅·沃尔夫 出生于2001年4月22日
Mia Wolff, born April 22, 2001.
最爱的食物 香蕉
Favorite food, bananas.
第二爱的食物 旋风薯条
Second-favorite food, curly fries.
最爱的动物 水豚
Favorite animal, capybara.
第二爱的动物 切斯特
Second-favorite animal, Chester.
最爱的科目 语言 最不喜欢的科目 历史
Favorite subject, languages. Least-favorite subject, history.
-米娅 -假装别人并不难
- Mia... - It's not difficult to pretend to be someone else.
我以前就这么做过
I've done it before.
我们没叫你假装
We're not asking you to pretend.
那你要我♥干♥什么
Then what are you asking?
我明白你的愤怒
I understand your anger.
你跟其他人不一样
You're not like the others.
你看到了世界
You've seen the world.
不过让我讲个很简单的道理
But let me say something very simple to you.
如果你想生活在那个世界里
If you want to live in that world,
我是你最好的机会
I'm your best chance of doing so.
汉娜·佩特雷斯库一辈子都会被人追捕
Hanna Petrescu will be hunted all her life.
米娅·沃尔夫将是安全的
Mia Wolff will be safe
被爱
and... loved...
以及幸福
...and happy.
这是你的决定
It's your choice.
你去考虑下吧
Why don't you go and think about it?
米娅
Hey, Mia.
米娅
Mia.
没事 跟我们坐吧
It's okay. Come sit with us.
克拉拉呢
Where's Clara?
克莱门丝在训练 然后会加入我们
Clemency's at training, then she'll join us.
坐吧 跟我们一起吃饭
Sit. Eat with us.
你生克莱门丝的气吗
Are you angry with Clemency?
别
Don't be.
她只是做了她认为最好的事
She just did what she thought was best.
我能看你的档案吗
Can I see your file?
米娅·沃尔夫
"Mia Wolff."
这名字真好听
That's a really nice name.
我好喜欢你家
I love your house.
-好漂亮 -我猜猜
- It's really pretty. - Let me guess.
聪明 中产 异性恋霸权 典型美国女生
Smart, middle-class, heteronormative all-American girl.
做美国人没有任何问题 茱尔丝
There's nothing wrong with being American, Jules.
你就是美国人
You're American.
我不是典型的美国人
I'm not all-American.
你比米娅更像美国人
Well, you're more American than Mia.
你♥爸♥爸是德国人
Whoa, your dad's German.
你说德语吗
Do you speak German?
我会说一点
但是不流利
我更喜欢普通话
我比较喜欢西班牙语
你有个哥哥
You have a brother.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表