剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
The night you tried to escape from the Meadows,
有人帮了你
someone helped you.
是谁
Who was it?
我说了 我不知道你在说什么
I told you, I don't know what you're talking about.
卡迈克尔说你是个出色的骗子
Carmichael said you were a good liar.
死了两个警卫 一个被高速步♥枪♥击中
Two dead guards, one shot with a high-velocity rifle,
另外一个脖子被掰断
the other got his neck snapped in two.
你给一个朋友发了信息 告诉他们你要去哪
You sent a message to a friend, told them where you were going.
他们找到了你 试图帮你
They came after you and tried to help you.
他们是谁
Who were they?
没有任何人
There wasn't anyone.
别装傻
Don't act dumb.
汉娜知道那个试图帮你们的人吗
Does Hanna know about the person that tried to help you?
她当晚有看到他们吗
Did she see them that night?
怎么可能看到
How could she?
根本就没有任何人
There was no one there.
谁杀了这些人
Who killed these men?
因为肯定不是你
Because it sure as hell wasn't you.
你有听说过塔西佗这个代号♥吗
Does the code name Tacitus mean anything to you?
嗯
Yeah.
是我的狗
He's my dog.
伦敦南岸
凯沃思中心
米娅·沃尔夫
爸爸
安全到达
学员301
安全到达
我不明白她怎么会是你的英雄
Like, I genuinely can't see how she's your hero.
她在她的讲课里排除了整整一个性别的人
She's excluded an entire gender from her lectures.
她会拒绝教我吗
I mean, would she refuse to teach me?
我不知道 我并不宽恕这事
I don't know, and I'm not condoning that.
但你有看过戴利的《教堂和第二性》吗
But have you read Daly's The Church and the Second Sex?
-看了 但是 你好 -你好
- Yeah, but-- Oh. Hi. - Hi.
我是米娅
I'm Mia.
我是珀尔 这是茱尔丝
I'm Pearl. This is Jules.
我只上一个学期
I'm just here for the semester.
不知道你们英国人怎么称呼
Or whatever you Brits call it.
我是大一新生
I'm a first-year undergrad.
我开始是在朴次茅斯大学读法语和语言
I started at Portsmouth Uni doing French and languages,
但我不喜欢于是转学了
but I didn't like it so I transferred.
很高兴认识你
Well, nice to meet you.
亲爱的塔西佗
我很有兴趣见面并发表该内容
地点
尼古拉
希望她不是龙
I hope she's not a dragon.
-希望我们没有到得太早 -没有
- I hope we're not too early. - No, no.
进来
Come in.
我们喜欢热情的学生
We love keen.
好了
So,
先介绍名字吧
let's start with names, shall we?
我是贝瑟妮
I'm Bethany.
桑迪
Sandy.
-桑迪 -干什么
- Sandy. - What?
我们得去上课了
We got to go to class.
去他妈的课
Fuck class.
桑迪 你心情不好已经好多天了
Sandy, you've been in a terrible mood for days now.
闭嘴 海伦
Just shut up, Helen.
我想要上关于心情的课时 我会告诉你的
When I want lessons in mood, I'll let you know.
为什么选她们
Why them?
米娅才来两个月 为什么选她
Mia's been here for just two months. Why her, huh?
社交媒体的开放式结构让
Social media's open form structure allows people
来自少数群体的人们得以发声
from minority backgrounds a voice
而照惯例他们总是被禁声
where they've traditionally been silenced.
所以我们在网上有了新发现的声音 很好
Okay, so we have a newfound voice online, great.
但是在现实生活里 其实很不一样
But, in real life, it's actually very different.
再说 最重要的不是现实生活吗
Besides, isn't real life what actually matters?
你不能将它们分开 好像它们之间毫无关联一样
You can't separate the two as if they're completely unconnected.
社交媒体不断影响着我们的现实生活
Social media's constantly influencing our real life.
是的
Yeah.
桑迪 进来
Sandy, come in.
坐
Sit down.
那个
So,
我听说你最近感觉被忽略了
I hear you're feeling a little passed over.
没有 完全没有
Oh, no, not at all, sir.
是时候补救了
Well, it's time to remedy that.
我们需要你和克莱门丝去做件事
We have something we need you and Clemency to do.
需要出国
It involves travel abroad.
这是一次正在进行的行动 有风险
It's an active operation with an element of risk.
你们准备好了吗
Do you both feel ready?
茱尔丝
Jules.
你忘了什么吗
Did you forget something?
没有
No.
我想知道
I wondered...
你有空吗
Do you have a second?
当然
Sure.
怎么了
What's up?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我觉得我应付得不是很好
I don't think I'm coping very well.
我知道我
I know I act all...
在课上表现得很自信
super confident in class and everything.
但那都是假象
But it's just a lie.
你离家很远
Well, you're a long way from home.
这可能会让人喘不过气
That can be overwhelming.
你想去喝咖啡吗
Do you want to go grab a coffee?
如果你有空的话
If you have time,
你显然没有
which you obviously don't.
我有空
I have time.
我妻子到了 来 来认识下她
My wife's here. Come on. Come and meet her.
她肯定会很高兴认识你
I'm sure she'd love to meet you.
她也在这工作吗
Does she work here as well?
不 她是记者
No, she's a journalist, actually.
真的吗
Oh, wow. Really?
走几分钟就到了
Oh, it's just a few minutes' walk.
一点不麻烦
It's no problem at all.
贝瑟妮邀请我回她们家
Bethany invited me back to their place
参加一个政♥治♥活动
for this political gathering thing.
我会让你进去
I'm just getting you in there.
剩下的就交给你了
The rest is up to you.
嗯
Yeah.
什么这么好笑
What's funny?
说来奇怪
It's weird.
我以为我会觉得很新鲜
I thought it would feel new,
但感觉就像是平时的训练
but it just feels kind of like another training exercise,
好像我做过一样
like I've done it before.
不知道桑迪会不会也这么觉得
I wonder if Sandy feels the same.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
不 茱尔丝
No, Jules.
你那话什么意思
What did you mean by that?
没有秘密 我们是一个队的
No secrets. We're on the same team.
桑迪和克莱门丝在巴塞罗那
Sandy and Clemency are in Barcelona.
利奥告诉我的
Leo told me.
为什么
Why?
他们要覆盖行动的两头
They're covering the operation on both sides.
巴塞罗那皇家广场
需要我帮你拿行李箱吗
抱歉 我不会说西班牙语
Sorry... I don't speak Spanish very well.
需要我帮你拿行李箱吗
You need help with the bags?
不用了
Oh, no, I'm good.
我刚在这租了间公♥寓♥
I just rented an apartment here.
-4A -就在上面
- 4A? - Yeah. It's just up there.
好的
Nice.
你是美国人
You're American.
-对吗 -嗯
- Right? - Yeah.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表