剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
该死
Shit.
我是曼宁
Mannion here.
我是维苏威
This is Vesuvius.
你说
I'm listening.
我最近试图靠自己解决一个问题
I've been trying to sort out a problem on my own,
但是没成功
but it didn't work.
跟尤特拉克斯有关
It concerns Utrax.
但尤特拉克斯早就关闭了
But Utrax is long dead.
没有
No, it's not.
还存在
It's very much alive.
好的
Okay.
我回头再打给你
I'll call you back.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在法国北部
I'm in Northern France.
找汉娜
Looking for Hanna.
目前为止没有踪迹
So far, no sign.
那是因为她在这儿
That's 'cause she's here.
我们昨天抓到她了
We caught her yesterday.
"这儿"是哪里
Where's here?
你在哪 约翰
Where are you, John?
汉娜
第二季 第四集
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
Begin!
她把她打得很惨
She got her good.
绝对是一个人
It was definitely someone.
我看到一个人被带进员工大楼
I saw a figure being taken into the staff buildings.
可能是
Maybe it was, like,
一个外国政♥府♥特工
a foreign government agent.
或者间谍之类的
Or a spy or something.
别傻了 海伦
Don't be stupid, Helen.
我意思是我们被分开是有原因的
All I'm saying is we know we're being kept apart for a reason,
我们在荒无人烟的地方
we're in the middle of nowhere,
周围都是守卫 一个人突然闯进来
surrounded by guards and what, someone just breaks in?
预备
Ready position.
你怎么样
How you doing?
-离见面地点不到一个小时 -很好
- Less than an hour away from the pickup point. - Good.
我的手下会去那见你
One of my men'll be there to meet you.
剩下的路他会开车送你
He'll drive you the rest of the way.
你为什么不能直接给我地址
Why can't you just give me the address?
你知道原因
You know why.
你需要给他你的手♥机♥
You'll need to give him your phone
最后一段路要戴上头套
and you'll be hooded for the last part of the journey.
她怎么样
How is she?
还是不肯开口
She's still not talking.
她知道我要来吗
Does she know I'm coming?
还不知道
Not yet.
好 最好保持这样
Okay, best keep it that way.
曼宁
已发送
跟维苏威配对
连接
配对成功
克莱门丝
Clemency.
是她 对吗
It's her, isn't it?
汉娜
Hanna.
闯进来的是她
It was her that broke in.
两位 听着
Hey, you guys, listen.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help with something.
我得去上课了 回头见
I got to get to class. I'll see you later.
桑迪
Sandy?
干什么
What?
我今晚想举办派对 宵禁之后
I want to have a party tonight. After curfew.
你为什么想办派对
Why do you want to have a party?
因为现实世界里的年轻人就爱这么做
Because that's what young people in the real world do.
喝醉 玩乐
Like, get drunk and have fun.
我们要怎么喝醉
How are we gonna get drunk?
我们没有能喝醉的东西
We don't have anything to get drunk with.
暂时没有
Not yet we don't.
挺破的 车是报废车
It was a bad one, car's a write-off.
我们拖走了 清理了现场
We towed it, cleared the scene.
你有搜她身吗
Did you search her?
车也搜了 都没发现
And the car-- both clean.
英国郊外
The English countryside.
总是有种无法无天的感觉
There always was something lawless about it.
我的错
My fault.
我开车的时候睡着了
I fell asleep at the wheel.
你看上去筋疲力尽
Well, you look exhausted.
我没怎么睡
Yeah, I've not been sleeping as well as I should.
你跟我说她还活着的时候
When you told me that she was alive.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
过去的回忆一下就回来了
This stuff from the past, just comes back.
我明白
I understand.
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
我有东西想先给你看
Well, I have something I want to show you first.
来
Come.
夫人
Ma'am.
你需要多久 拉里
How long do you need, Larry?
我在完成规定程序
I'm just completing the protocol.
好 你继续搞定
Yeah, all right, go ahead and finish up.
其他的人 麻烦出去
And the rest of you, will you clear out,
给我们空间
please, give us the space?
可以的话 先调出那个档案
Uh, pull up that file first, if you don't mind.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
看看这个
Look at this.
以前 我们设想出她们可能什么样的时候
When, way back, we first conceived of what they might be...
正是这样
...this was exactly it.
你想让她回来
You want her back in.
她还是不说话
She's still not communicating.
我们尝试了一切
And we've tried everything.
几乎一切
Or almost everything.
好吧
Okay.
带我去见她
Take me to her.
你好 汉娜 等等
Hello, Hanna. Wait.
你不明白现在的情况
You don't understand what's happening here.
你以为你明白
You think you do.
但你并不
But you don't.
听我说 拜托
Hear me out, please.
距我上次见你有段时间了
It's been a while since I last saw you.
你看上去不同了
You look different.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
你自己染的吗
Did you dye it yourself?
抱歉我这副样子
I'm sorry about all this.
我的车撞了
I crashed my car.
幼稚的错误
Stupid mistake.
我接到电♥话♥后 他们说他们找到了你
When I got the call, saying they'd found you,
我不知道该期待什么
I didn't know what to expect.
他们说你从法国北部来的
They say you came through Northern France,
想要找克拉拉
tracing your way back to Clara.
你在跟踪一批货
You were following a shipment.
是这样吗
Is that right?
汉娜
Hanna?
是的
Yes.
你认得那个女人吗
Do you recognize that woman?
她叫索尼娅·瑞克特
Her name is Sonia Richter.
她是中情局特工
She's a CIA operative.
她被派去追踪你行动 带你回去
She was sent to track your movements and bring you in.
我们在比利时的一家餐厅发现了她的尸体
We found her body at a diner in Belgium.
你什么都不用说 我们知道你杀了她
You don't have to say anything. We know you killed her.
我们明白原因
And we understand why.
她对你构成了威胁
She was a threat to you.
对你救你朋友构成了威胁
To what you were moving towards, saving your friend.
对你爱的事物构成了威胁
A threat to what you love.
如果是我
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表