剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
It was my mom's idea.
这里好美
It's so beautiful here.
但这个城市在变化
But the city's changing.
看到那里了吗
See over there?
我小的时候 那里只有树
When I was young, that was just trees.
现在山上的别♥墅♥
Now all those villas in the hills are owned
都是英美人的了
by Brits and Americans.
大别♥墅♥ 私人泳池 花♥园♥
Massive houses, private pools, gardens.
而且大部分常年都空着
And most of them sit empty all year.
*谢谢你 下一位 谢谢你 下一位*
* Thank you, next, thank you, next *
*谢谢你 下一位*
* Thank you, next *
*我真♥他♥妈♥感激我的前任*
* I'm so fucking grateful for my ex *
*谢谢你 下一位 谢谢你 下一位*
* Thank you, next, thank you, next *
*谢谢你 下一位*
* Thank you, next *
*我真♥他♥妈♥感激我的前任*
* I'm so fucking grateful for my ex *
明日18点25分抵达巴塞罗那
美联航 UA161航♥班♥
*谢谢你 下一位 谢谢你 下一位*
* Thank you, next, thank you, next *
*谢谢你 下一位*
* Thank you, next *
阿尔芭 是我尼古拉
Alba, hi, it's Nicola.
是的 我正要出发去机场
Yeah, I'm just about to go to the airport now.
塔西佗今天从华盛顿飞过来
Listen, Tacitus is flying today from Washington.
请你不要跟你的新闻团队说 好吗
I need you not to say anything to your news team, okay?
连你的编辑也别说
Not even your editor.
不要发邮件 什么都不要说
No e-mails. Nothing.
好的
Okay.
到时见
Yeah. See you there.
为什么不能告诉我你要去哪里
Why can't you tell me where you're going?
因为我不想骗你
Because I don't want to lie to you.
但我不能告诉你实话
And I can't tell you the truth.
听着
Look...
我会补偿你的 我保证
I will make it up to you, I promise.
你最好做到
Yeah, you bloody well will.
她到了
She's here.
-都顺利吗 -顺利 她坐上地铁北线了
- All okay? - All good. She's on the Northern Line.
列车五分钟前出发了
Train left five minutes ago.
她在倒数第二节车厢
She's in the second to last carriage.
我会假装制♥造♥惊喜 让她开口
I'll fake surprise, get her talking.
你在列车进入下一站的时候动手
You do it just as the train comes into the next station
可以盖住枪声
so it covers the sound.
然后我们下车 把她留在车上
Then we get off, leave her in there.
打扰一下 尼古拉
Excuse me, Nicola?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
回到列车上 请回到列车上
Back on the train, please; back on the train.
紧急
散开 请散开
Move along, please, move along.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表