剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
Shut up, Helen.
总算到了
About time.
坐
Take a seat.
大家都要尝尝这个
Everyone has to try some of this.
叫做螺丝起子 超好喝
It's called a screwdriver and it's delicious.
为了搞到这个 桑迪破了处
Sandy lost her virginity getting it,
牺牲巨大
so it was quite a sacrifice.
-我没有 -你想要的
- I did not. - You wanted to.
你为什么总是要这么恶心 茱尔丝
Why do you always have to be so gross, Jules?
小心 劲很大
Uh, watch out. It's pretty strong.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
不 我很喜欢
No, I love it.
好了 好了
All right, all right...
我不是说
I'm not saying it's...
抱歉 我
S-Sorry, I'm...
你有喝过伏特加 对吗
You've had vodka before, haven't you?
有次在派对上喝过
Once, at a party.
真的派对吗
A real party?
就是有男生的那种
Like, you mean, with boys and stuff?
没什么特别
It was nothing special.
你有跟人接吻吗
Did you kiss one?
嗯
Yes.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你跟他做♥爱♥了吗
Did you have sex with him?
没有
No.
我做♥爱♥了无数次了
I've had sex a thousand times.
在我梦里
In my dreams.
米娅
Mia?
你很小的时候
Is it true you were taken away from us
被人从我们身边夺走 是真的吗
when you were very young?
是的
Yes.
这样
Well...
你现在是我们中的一员了
you're one of us now.
什么
What?
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我就想给米娅道个别
I just wanted to say goodbye to Mia.
30分钟后会有车来接我
There's a car collecting me in 30 minutes.
很高兴看到你安顿下来
Good to see you so settled.
你看上去很开心 你们在一起真好
You seem happy, and it's nice that you're all together.
我希望你在你的新家里能有个光明的未来
I wish you all the best for the future in your new home.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 后会有期
Okay. See you when I see you.
小心
Be careful.
9点后 门上有警报
The doors are alarmed after 9:00.
没事 有我
It's all right, I've got it.
搞到酒 好样的
Good job getting the booze.
门面和扳机
Face and Trigger.
桑迪表现很棒
Sandy was terrific.
-他给我们设套 -老天
- He set us up! - Oh, thank goodness.
他从头到尾就知道我们要这么做
He knew all along we were gonna do this.
门面和该死的扳机
Face and fucking Trigger.
别气了 茱尔丝
Get over yourself, Jules.
我们看电影吧
Let's just watch the movie.
他们要是知道就不好玩了
It's not as fun if they know.
看样子是你被利奥摆布
It seems like you're the one wrapped around Leo's little finger.
-你的车在门外等你 -谢谢
- Your car's waiting for you outside. - Thank you.
一路顺风
Safe journey.
肯定很疼吧
Oh, that's gotta hurt.
交火
Engage!
晚上好 夫人
Evening, ma'am.
晚安 拉里
Night. Larry?
-什么事 -卡迈克尔想要你要到东南周界去
- Yeah? - Carmichael wants you at the southeast perimeter.
外边境线出了点问题
There's a problem with the external cordon.
好
Okay.
我这就去
I'm on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天 他要跑掉了
Oh, my God, he's getting away.
太棒了
This is so awesome.
请戴上这个
Put this on, please.
有必要吗
Is that necessary?
恐怕是标准程序
Standard protocol, I'm afraid.
能在穿过门后再戴吗
Can we wait till we're through the gates, at least?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
-什么 -怎么回事
- What? - What?
好了
Okay.
现在该戴上了
Now we need the hood on.
搞什么
What the-- Hey,
给我
give me the...
什么 她们人呢
What? Where are they?
桑迪
Sandy?
这边
This way.
快 汉娜
Come on, Hanna.
操 快来
Oh, fuck. Come on.
终于
Finally.
你好 玛丽莎
Hello, Marissa.
她在那 快 快
There she is! Go, go, go!
-手举起来 -我去追她
- Hands up! - I'm on her!
我们在哪
Where are we?
克拉拉
Clara?
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你做了什么
What have you done?
别
Don't.
你做了什么
What have you done?!
米娅
Mia,
听我说
listen to me.
要是你能在这里变得幸福呢
What if you could be happy here?
要是可以呢
What if you could?
这是你的归属地 米娅
This is where you belong, Mia.
你可以信任我们
You can trust us.
我们是你的家人
We're your family.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表