剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
The systematic takeover of the agency
系统性接管了中情局
by people loyal to a new cause.
像约翰·卡迈克尔那样的人
People like John Carmichael.
现在他们要使用一种独特的新武器
Well, now they're about to ramp it up
来加大力度
using a unique new weapon.
尤特拉克斯
Utrax.
-他是谁 -罗伯特·格尔德
- Who is he? - Robert Gelder.
华盛顿知内情者
Washington insider.
我们认为他带了一份尤特拉克斯目标名单去了巴塞罗那
We think he's in Barcelona with a list of the Utrax targets.
汉娜
Hanna?
她在行动中的名字是米娅·沃尔夫
She's operating under the name Mia Wolff.
她是伦敦暗♥杀♥小组的一员
She was part of a London kill team,
但她拒绝动手
but she refused to go through with it.
我们认为她可能会去巴塞罗那保护罗伯特·格尔德
We think she may go to Barcelona to protect Robert Gelder.
我们得找到她 玛丽莎 然后帮助她
We have to find her, Marissa. And help her.
我们需要那份目标名单
And we need that target list,
在他们杀了罗伯特·格尔德之前
before they kill Robert Gelder.
我不认识他
Listen, I don't know him,
我不知道他是怎么拿到文件的
I don't know how he got ahold of the documents.
但是巴塞罗那的小队完全准备妥当
But the team in Barcelona is fully operational.
我派了利奥·加纳去支援
Sending Leo Garner as backup.
我们会干掉告密者
We will take out the whistleblower,
取回目标名单
retrieve the target list,
没人会知道这事发生过
and no one will know this ever happened.
长官 桑迪·菲利普斯刚发来消息
Sir, Sandy Phillips just messaged.
格尔德要和他女儿吃午饭
Gelder is having lunch with his daughter.
在巴塞罗那的港口旁边
In Barceloneta by the harbor.
很好
Good.
这次 不要跟丢他了
This time, we don't lose him.
阿尔芭 我是塔西佗
Alba, this is Tacitus.
我带着目标名单到巴萨罗那了
I'm here in Barcelona with the target list,
但我们见面不安全
but it is not safe for us to meet,
我需要尽快离开
and I need to leave as soon as possible.
所以接下来我会这么做
So this is what I'm gonna do...
别害怕 好吗
Don't be scared, okay?
我真怂
I'm such a coward.
该长大了 爸爸的乖女儿
Time to grow up, daddy's girl.
-闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
- Shut up. - You shut up.
-你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
- You shut up. - You shut up.
我说了一个人
I said "Alone."
桑迪是我朋友 这餐厅是她的主意
Sandy's my friend. This place was her idea.
别担心 格尔德先生 我不会留下
Don't worry, Mr. Gelder, I'm not staying.
只是凯特一直在说你
It's just Kat talks about you endlessly,
而我没见过你
and it was getting a little irritating
听她说得我都烦了
not knowing the real thing.
很高兴认识你 但是
Well, it's-it's very nice to meet you, but, um,
我需要跟我女儿聊聊
I just need a little time with my daughter.
当然 跟你们说下
Sure. Oh, just so you know,
这家餐厅没有菜单
this restaurant doesn't actually have menus,
我个人觉得很赞
which I personally think is so awesome.
一定要点鳕鱼
Make sure you get the merluza.
一种白鱼 他们每天早上从船上新鲜拿下来的
It's a white fish. They take it fresh from the boat every morning,
放到平底锅里 加上一点蒜
stick it in a pan with a touch of garlic.
超好吃
It's incredible.
你们慢用
Enjoy your meal.
他到餐厅了
He's here at the restaurant.
你在哪
Where the hell are you?
我马上过去
On my way.
跟你一起吃饭真好
This has been really nice,
这让我更难以开口了
which makes this kind of a tough thing to say.
我知道 爸爸
I know, Dad.
你要走了 你已经说过了
You're leaving. You told me.
我没有告诉你全部
I didn't tell you all of it.
你也得走
You need to leave, too.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
我会支付账单
I mean, I'm gonna pay the bill,
然后我们一起打车
and then we're gonna get a taxi together.
回你的宿舍 拿上你的护照
We'll go back to your dorm, pick up your passport
以及你想要带上的东西
and whatever stuff you want to take,
然后我送你去机场
and then I'm gonna accompany you to the airport
因为我给你订了今晚9点的飞机
'cause I booked you on a flight at 9:00 tonight.
我要去哪
Wait, where the hell am I going?
回到密苏里 你妈妈家
Back to your mother in Missouri.
-不行 -凯特
- No way. - Kat...
-绝对不行 -凯特
- No fucking way. - Kat.
你小声点 凯特
Keep your-- keep your voice down, Kat.
我遇到麻烦了
I'm in trouble here.
你可真够慢的
You took your time.
我得去拿枪
I had to go pick up the gun.
拿到了吗
Have you got it?
-嗯 -他们在里面
- Yeah. - They're inside.
他出来后
When he comes out,
跟着他去酒店
follow him to his hotel,
在那下手
do it there.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What's wrong now?
没什么
Nothing.
告诉我到底怎么了 克莱门丝
Tell me what the fuck is going on, Clemency.
你今天一整天都很古怪
You've been acting weird all day.
你再这样
You carry on like this,
你会搞砸的
and you're gonna screw this thing up.
明白吗
You understand?
一个女人刚在伦敦被杀
A woman just got killed in London,
她本来要到这来跟我见面的
and she was supposed to come here and meet me.
我手里有份文件
I have a document in my possession
我本该交给巴塞罗那的一个人
and I'm supposed to give it to someone here in Barcelona.
我不该把你卷进来的 我知道 可是
I should not have gotten you involved in any of this, I know, but...
已经到这地步了 所以请帮帮我
we're here, so help me, please.
不 但我为什么要回妈妈那
No, but why do I have to go back to Mom?
你为什么不能把我留在这儿
Why can't you just leave me here?
因为对你不安全
Because it's not safe for you.
也许你可以去你欧塞奇比奇的姨妈家里住
Maybe you can go stay with your aunt in Osage Beach,
但你不能留在这儿 拜托
but you cannot stay here. Now, please...
为什么总是我 爸爸
Why is it always me, Dad?
为什么我总是卷入你的破事里
Why am I always in the middle of your shit?
你能听我说吗 这很危险
Will you listen to me? It's dangerous.
但你利用了我
But you used me.
你到这来 让我陷入危险
You put me in danger by coming here.
不 我不去
No-- No. I'm not going.
这次坚决不去
Not this time.
凯特 凯瑟琳
Kat... K-Katherine. K...
搞什么
What the hell?
-凯特 -你怎么在这儿
- Kat. - What are you doing here?
我想着我要等你 怎么了
I thought I'd wait for you. What happened?
-不重要 -好吧 你想去哪
- It doesn't matter. - Okay, well, where do you want to go?
任何地方 只要不是这里
Anywhere, just out of here.
等等 我跟你一起去
Wait, I'm coming with you.
-让他走 -不行
- Let him go. - I can't.
-你必须这么做 -让开
- You have to. - Get out of my way.
你收到我留给你的信封了吗
Did you get the envelope I left?
你有去那个网站看吗
Did you try the website?
你看到她的脸了吗
You see her face?
她眼睛跟你一样 克拉拉
She has your eyes, Clara.
-别说了 -她还活着
- Stop. - She's alive.
如果他们那么关心你
If they cared about you so much then
为什么要骗你
why would they lie to you?
你要开枪打我吗
Are you going to shoot me?
那就打吧
Go on, then.
桑迪会查出他住在哪
Sandy will find out where he's staying.
利奥也要过来 你阻止不了的
Leo's flying over. You can't stop this.
我必须 这是埃里克训练我的目的
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表