剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
尼克 好名字
Nico. Good name.
我有个妹妹 朱迪
I have a sister. Jodie.
比我小
She's younger than me.
她生病了 但我们在帮她渡过难关
She's sick, but we're helping her through it.
你哥哥有点帅
Your brother's kind of cute.
海伦 每个人的兄弟你都喜欢
Helen, you have a crush everyone's brother.
杰茜的你也喜欢 他才12岁
You were into Jessie's, and he's 12.
克莱门丝
Hey, Clemency.
好啊
What's up?
他们给你的
They gave you this?
我能看看吗
Can I see?
我喜欢 很符合你的风格
I like it. It's very you.
起来
Get up!
我叫你起来
I said get up!
最初的记忆 法国南部
First memory, South of France.
上面说天气温暖 你们在露营
It says it was warm, you were camping.
我爱露营
I love camping.
那是八月
It was August.
你在河里游泳
You swam in the river.
水很冷 但你不害怕
The water was cold, but you weren't scared.
树里有鸟鸣声
There was birdsong in the trees.
你和你♥爸♥在晚上吃棉花糖
You ate marshmallows with your dad in the evening,
然后肩并肩躺着
and lay next to each other at night
看天上的星星
and looked up at the stars.
天空的大小 夜晚的黑暗
"The size of the sky and the dark of the night.
你在林间跑 微风吹过
The feeling of the wind as you ran through the trees."
好美
It's beautiful.
法国南部 真想知道那里是什么样的
The South of France. I wonder what that's like.
没事
It's okay.
我也花了段时间才接受的
Took me a while to get my head around it, too.
但你现在接受了 对吗 克莱
But you believe it now, don't you, Clem?
桑迪一下就信了
Sandy was into it immediately.
十足的信徒
Total fucking believer.
我抗争过 这很正常
I fought it. It's natural.
你不觉得奇怪吗
You don't think it's weird?
一切都奇怪 世界很奇怪
Everything's weird. The world is weird.
我看了一个哲学家的书
I read this philosopher.
他说全世界都是假象
He said the whole world was pure illusion.
就像在岩壁上跳舞的影子
Like shadows dancing on a cave wall.
都不是真的
None of it real.
所以也许我们对其他人来说没什么不同
So maybe we're no different to anyone else.
也许都是一场梦
Maybe it's all a dream.
上面说我父母生活幸福
It says my mother and father are happy together.
嗯 很美好 对吗
Yeah. It's nice, isn't it?
我妈妈为了救我而死
My mother died trying to save my life.
她的头被车碾碎
Her head was crushed by a car.
我爸爸 养育我的人
And my father, the man who raised me,
被尤特拉克斯守卫杀害
was killed by Utrax guards.
我把他埋葬罗马尼亚 挨着我妈妈
I buried his body next to my mother in a Romanian grave.
我们也从没吃过棉花糖
And we never ate marshmallows.
注意你脚下
Watch where you're going!
这世界不安全
This world is not safe.
社会不稳定
Society is not stable.
权力不是既定的
Power is not a given.
自♥由♥世界的领导人
The leaders of the free world
跟所有人一样都岌岌可危
are as precariously positioned as anybody else.
跟所有人一样都面临威胁和恐惧
As subject to threat and fear as anybody else.
他们需要支持 保护
They need support. Protection.
他们需要你
They need you.
-冷静 -这一切都是谎言
- Hey, calm down. - This is all lies!
-我爸妈都死了 -我知道
- My mother and father are dead. - I know.
我爸爸走了 不会再回来了
My father's gone. He's not coming back.
他不是你♥爸♥爸
He wasn't your father
就跟这人不是你♥爸♥爸一样
any more than this one.
我妈妈也死了
My mother's dead, too.
她不会回来 我知道
She's not coming back and I know that.
-他们在这里提供我们的 -不是真的
- What they offer us here... - It's not real.
但是可以是真的
But it could be.
没有他们 我们在外面就没有生活 你是知道的
There's no life for us out there without them, and you know that.
所以你才来这儿
That's why you came here.
-我来这是为了找你 -你找到了我
- I came here to find you. - And you found me.
但你不再是你
But you're not you anymore.
我没有变
I haven't changed.
我只是变了我的名字和衣服
I just changed my name and my clothes.
A训练组立刻到户外训练场
Training Group A to the outdoor training ground immediately.
-你骗了我 -我不得不
- You lied to me. - I had to.
-是你选择的 -汉娜
- You chose to. - Hanna...
莱利
Riley.
贝克-史密斯
Baker-Smith.
扬
Young.
马克斯
Marks.
艾伦 菲利普斯
Allen. Phillips.
琼斯 沃尔夫
Jones. Wolff.
我们找到她了
We've just located her.
泰勒
Taylor.
莫内奥
Moneo.
安斯利
Ainslee.
-米娅呢 -罗德里格斯
- Where is Mia? - Rodriguez...
不管了 我们不需要她
Fuck it, we don't need her.
哈珀 克罗斯曼
Harper. Crossman.
威廉姆斯 卡特
Williams. Carter.
你们被分配了队伍 四个队 每队四人
You have been assigned teams. Four teams of four.
本次任务的目标是从烧毁的车辆里
The objective of the mission is to retrieve the flag
取回旗子
from the burned-out vehicle.
齐心协力 通力合作
Work together. Collaborate.
拿到旗子的队伍获胜
Whoever gets the flag wins.
第一次用手动步♥枪♥
First time on maneuvers?
往后拉装弹 握住开枪
Pull to reload, hold to fire.
我知道
I know.
你用过这种枪
You've used one of these before?
我用过真的
I've used a real one.
红队 出发
Red Team, move!
她去哪
Where the hell is she going?
还没叫我们走
We haven't been sent out yet.
蓝队 出发
Blue Team, move!
我掩护 一 二
I'll cover. One, two--
-克莱 -米娅呢
- Clem! - Where's Mia?
去她的 她抛下我们了
Screw her, she left us.
克莱门丝
Clemency!
外面什么情况
What's going on out there?!
这是全新的水平
This is a whole new level.
我们有什么机会 她让我们全都曝光了
What fucking chance did we have? She left us totally exposed.
我找到车了
The truck, I found it.
等等
Wait!
在这儿
It's in here.
趴下
Down!
靠
Shit.
之前的噪音是怎么回事
What was that noise earlier?
你知道我会怎么样吗
Hey, do you know what's happening to me?
我要被放走了吗
Am I leaving?
-就在我们面前 -太疯狂了
- Right in front of us. - That's crazy.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck, man.
我差点因为你抛弃我们杀了你
I could have killed you for leaving us,
但你太厉害了
but you kicked ass.
棒呆了
That was amazing.
酷毙了 米娅 真的
It was so cool, Mia. Really.
获胜者的奖品 旗子
To the winner, the spoils.
我拿这个有什么用
What am I supposed to do with this?
随便你
Whatever you want.
你可以放到你房♥间里
You can put it in your room.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表