剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
所以你才跟我们在一起
That's why you're with us.
以及我们为什么现在这么想照顾你
And why we're so keen to look after you now.
不
No.
没事
It's okay.
机构跟以前不一样了
It's not gonna be like it was before, in the facility.
我想让你看看以后会是怎样的
I want to show you what it's going to be like from now on.
我们会给你一个新生活
We're going to give you a new life.
你的名字是克莱门丝
Your name is Clemency.
你18岁 在上学
You're 18, you're in school.
你跟一个大家庭生活在一起
You live with a big family
在加州奥克兰的一栋漂亮房♥子里
in a beautiful house in Oakland, California.
你♥爸♥爸在当地政♥府♥工作
Your father is in local government.
你妈妈 就是这位 她是老师
Your mother, here, she's a teacher.
我们可以帮你实现这一切
We can make all this happen for you.
我保证我们会给你你所需的爱
And I promise we're gonna give you all the love you need.
我不想要 我想要她
I don't want that. I want her.
我知道 但她不在了
I know, but she's gone.
别跑开
Don't run away from me.
进去
Move in.
收到
Copy that.
趴下 趴下
Down! On the ground!
不 放开我
No! Let me go!
不 放开我
No! No! Let me go!
放开我 不
Let me go! No!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Let me go!
你要想的话 还是可以在我们那工作
You know there's still a place for you with us if you want.
你会信任我
You'd trust me with that?
不是每个人都能应付这样的工作
Well, not everyone can deal with this kind of work.
你证明了你可以
You've shown you can.
你没有把汉娜留在森林里 对吗
You didn't leave Hanna in the forest, did you?
我了解你 约翰
I know you, John.
告诉我真♥相♥
Just tell me the truth.
我们找到了森林里的木屋
We found the cabin in the forest.
发生了激烈交火
There was, uh, a fight of some kind.
木屋里发生了煤气爆♥炸♥
A gas explosion in the cabin.
汉娜呢
And Hanna?
她在屋里
She was inside.
玛丽莎 我保证
Marissa, I assure you,
-我们无意... -出去
- we never had any intention... - Just... just get out.
加入我们
约翰·C
提议仍有效
The offer remains open.
我们为什么不能回到森林里
太远了 我们下周末去
我讨厌那女生 她毁了一切
你们把她带去哪里了
Where did you take her?
欢迎来到你的虚拟钢琴课 桑迪
Welcome, Sandy, to your virtual piano lesson.
先按下一个琴键
Let's start by hitting a key.
试试这个
Try this one.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表