剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
巴黎第十区
维苏威 2468 指挥部
Vesuvius. 2468. Control.
我回到城里了 我即将回公♥司♥
I'm back in town. I'll be returning to the company.
家里需要一次大清理
And I'd like a full domestic clean.
没有诚信就不可能有爱
似乎对你来说 做不到真正的诚信
汉娜
第二季 第二集
-不错 凯莉 -快 快 快
- Nice, Kelly! - Yes, go, go, go! Come on!
-就是这样 -快点
- That's it! - Go, go, go!
好了 加油
All right, let's do this, come on!
一共5.91
That's $5.91.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
-这个 -那是什么
- This. - W-What is it?
史上最重要的书
Just, like, the most important book ever.
-讲什么的 -青春死亡
- What's it about? - The death of youth.
-无所谓了 -你看什么 桑迪
- Doesn't matter. - What do you read, Sandy?
你懂的 主要就是杂♥志♥
Oh, you know. Mainly magazines, I guess.
你看了这个吗
Oh, did you see this?
她是演员
She's an actress.
好漂亮
She looks amazing.
天 我爱她的皮肤
God, I love her skin.
-拜托 海伦 -怎么了
- Oh, come on, Helen. - What?
都是假的 看看她们所有人
They're fake. Look at them all.
假笑 假的黝黑皮肤
Phony smiles, phony tans.
你好意思谈论假
You can talk about fake.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
她们永远做不到我这么真实
I'm way more real than they'll ever be.
我要去倒咖啡
Well, I'm getting a coffee.
有人要喝吗
Anyone?
你看到之前的那辆车了吗
Did you see that car earlier?
-什么车 -今早开过来的
- What car? - It came in this morning.
一直都有人开车送货过来
They're always coming in with deliveries.
不是送货的
This was no delivery.
我觉得是有人回来了
I think someone's back.
-欢迎回来 -谢了 金
- Welcome back. - Thanks, Kim.
一切可好
Everything okay?
是的 任务很有挑战性
Yes. It was a challenging mission.
但是完成了
But it's done?
也不尽然 不过快了
Not quite, but we're getting there.
你走期间我们没有乱
Well, we had good cover while you were gone.
总部派来了她
Langley sent her.
她有完全授权 你应该知道
She has full authorization. I assumed you knew.
当然
Yes, of course.
玛丽莎·威格勒 部门主任
Marissa Wiegler, head of section.
索尼娅·瑞克特 很荣幸认识你 长官
Sonia Richter. Pleasure to meet you, ma'am.
谢了 金
Thanks, Kim.
好了 首先我想做的是放松肌肉
Okay, so, the first thing I want to do is lose the muscle.
但我要确保你不会扭断我的头
But I have to be sure you're not gonna try to rip my head off.
你会试图扭断我的头吗
Are you gonna try to rip my head off?
我就当你是否定了
I'll take that as a no.
各位 你们可以走了 在外面等
Guys, you can go. Wait outside.
走吧 我们不会有事的
Just go. We're gonna be fine here.
所以
So,
那个女人在布加勒斯特酒店里跟你说的
what that lady told you in the hotel in Bucharest
是事实
is the truth.
你母亲死了
Your mother is dead.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
很伤心吧
It hurts, right?
正因此我们都没有告诉
That's why none of the girls here
这里的姑娘任何那些事
have been told about any of that.
父母或者先前的生活
About parents or any kind of previous life.
事实是 没有我们 你们都不会活着
See, the truth is, without us, none of you would be alive.
我不会粉饰这事 好吗
I'm not gonna sugarcoat that for you. Okay?
如果你想要任何生活
If you want any life at all,
只能是在这里
it has to be here.
汉娜怎么了
What happened to Hanna?
汉娜试图杀死我们派去接她的人
Hanna tried to kill the people we sent to pick her up.
她开了很多枪 我们不得不反击
There was a lot of firepower. We were forced to respond.
恐怕她没有活下来
I'm afraid she didn't make it.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
汉娜选择闯进机构
Hanna chose to break into the facility.
她的决定 不是你的
Her decision, not yours.
没事
It's okay.
没事
I'm okay.
我们没事
We're good.
我能给你看样东西吗
Can I show you something?
这边
This way.
这是拉里 打个招呼 拉里
This is Larry. Say hi, Larry.
你好
Hi.
认得她们吗
Recognize them?
她们在哪
Where are they?
她们就在这儿
They're right here.
她下午3点飞回了巴黎
She arrived back in Paris at 1500 hours,
降落在奥利机场
flew into Orly Airport.
她今早回到了办公室
She returned to the offices this morning.
我把所有图像都发来了
I've sent over all visuals.
有人来看她吗
Did anyone come see her?
没有 她男友应该离开了
No one. I think her boyfriend's left.
除此之外 一切看上去都很正常
Other than that, everything seems normal.
我告诉你一件事 索尼娅
Let me tell you something, Sonia.
我在训练学院里教玛丽莎·威格勒的时候
When I taught Marissa Wiegler at the training college,
整整两年没人注意到她
no one noticed her for two years.
她很普通 跟一些人睡过
She was just average, slept with a couple guys,
嗑药 干了最少的活
smoked a little dope, did the bare minimum.
期末考 她是班级第一
Final exams, she was top of her class.
没人预料到
No one saw it coming.
所以你要把她盯紧了
So you stay on her.
请小心监视她
Watch her very carefully, please.
任何异常 给我打电♥话♥
Anything strange, you call me.
操
Fuck.
这里还不错吧
Find it okay?
-我带了吃的 -我不饿
- I brought food. - I'm not hungry.
好的 要开始吗
Okay, then. Shall we do this?
手打直
Arms straight.
很好
Good.
你好 玛丽 那是你吗
Hello, Mary. Is that you?
你好 卡拉斯基先生
Hi, Mr. Kaladski.
请别这么叫我
Please don't call me that.
我20年前就不是你老师了
I haven't been your teacher for 20 years.
我在想你有没有考虑过
I just wondered if you'd thought about
我几天前问你的事
what I asking you a few days ago.
因为我跟你提到的那个女孩现在到我这了
Because the girl I was telling you about is with me now.
她叫碧翠丝
Her name is Beatrice.
打个招呼 碧翠丝
Say hi, Beatrice.
你好
Hi.
你好 碧翠丝
Uh, hi there, Beatrice.
汤姆 碧翠丝有危险
Uh, Tom, Beatrice is in danger.
她需要一个能落脚的地方
She needs somewhere that she can go.
一个偏远安全的地方
Somewhere that's remote and safe.
你了解我这行
You know the line of work I'm in.
你知道会涉及什么
You know what it involves.
你知道如果我不是真的需要你帮忙的话
You know that I wouldn't make a call like this
我是不会联♥系♥你的
unless I really needed your help.
你跟琴谈过了吗
Did you speak to Jean?
嗯 谈过了
Yeah, I-I spoke to her.
然后呢
And?
她想知道要待多久
She wants to know how long it would be for.
很久
A long time.
我猜我们不能问她是谁
And-and I-I suppose we can't ask who she is.
最好别问
It's better if you don't.
就把她当做一个值得重新开始的女孩
Just think of her as a girl who deserves a fresh start.
人类在21世纪所面临的危险
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表