剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
Heading back.
女佣服务
Maid service.
现在不用
Not now, please.
我只是需要给卫生间补充用具 先生
I just need to restock the bathroom, sir.
我30分钟后就走
Well, I'm leaving in 30 minutes.
你可以等我走了后再来
You can do it when I'm gone.
十秒钟就好 先生
It'll only take ten seconds, sir.
行 搞快点
All right, but be fast.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad!
我去了我家
I went to my place.
-我拿了护照 -好 进来 进来
- I have my passport. - All right, just get in, get in.
你看到她了吗
Did you see her?
我们得把她也杀了
We have to kill her, too.
你确定吗
You sure?
这是命令
That's the order.
我们杀了他们 拿到公文包 然后就走
We kill them, get the briefcase, and leave.
他们在哪个房♥间
Which room are they?
哪个房♥间
Which room?!
-我们走吧 -爸 我好怕
- Let's just go. - Dad, I'm scared.
不会有事的 跟着我
It'll be okay, stay with me.
抱歉 我需要
Sorry, I just need to...
-闭嘴 坐下 -坐下
- Just shut up and sit down. - Sit down.
拜托别碰她
Please don't touch her.
没事 凯特 冷静
It's okay, Kat, be calm.
照她们说的做
Just, please do as they ask.
-公文包在哪 -不
- Where's the briefcase? - No.
不 不
No, no.
-在哪 -不在这儿
- Where is it?! - It's not here.
什么叫不在这儿
What do you mean it's not here?
爸
Dad...
没事的
It's okay...
我没看到
I can't see it!
到底在哪
Where the fuck is it?!
公文包
The briefcase.
棕色的 你在机场里拿着的那个 在哪
It's brown, you had it at the airport-- where is it?
我说了 不在
I told you, it's not here.
-拜托 -公文包
- Now, please, - Where's the
-我们能好好谈谈吗 -到底在哪
- can we just talk about this? - fucking briefcase?!
我的天 天呐
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
你不准出声 懂吗
You don't say a goddamn word. Okay?
我们待会儿再来找 动手
We'll find it after. Do it.
不要
No.
等等 你要做什么
Wait, what are you doing?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
拜托 不要 拜托
Please, no. No. Please.
快动手啊
Get a fucking move on!
不要 不要
No, no.
不要 拜托
No, please.
拜托
Please.
快 克莱门丝
Do it, Clemency.
快动手
Do it now.
我做不到
I can't.
动手 该死
Do it, for Christ's sake!
不 我不要
No, I won't.
最后一次机会
One last chance.
-公文包在哪 -不
- Where is the briefcase? - No.
我保证不在这儿
I promise you it's not here.
-你说谎 -我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not lying.
-不 不 -我要倒数三声
- No, no. - I'm going to count to three.
一 二
One, two...
不准进来 不然我就杀了他
Nobody come in here or I'll fucking shoot him!
拜托
Please.
请别杀我
Please don't do this.
我本可以杀了他的
I could have killed him.
我没有
I didn't.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
-凯特 凯特 -爸爸
- Kat. Kat. - Dad...
凯特
Kat.
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me.
爸爸
Dad?
醒醒
Wake up.
爸爸
Dad.
汉娜
Hanna.
汉娜
Hanna.
我们不能留下
We can't be here.
我们得走了
We need to go.
凯特 听着
Kat, listen to me.
我叫汉娜
My name is Hanna.
如果你想活
If you want to live...
我们现在就得走
we go now.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表