剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
sensory sensibility
并降低患病风险
and reduced susceptibility to disease.
其目的是创造一个
All with the intention of creating
完美改良的战争工具
a perfectly refined military tool.
这么多年来 你一直都知道吗
Did you know about it all these years?
我还以为我一直在瞒着你
I thought I was keeping it secret from you.
我就是你的推荐人
I was the one who recommended you.
2003年你终止了这个行动
You closed the operation in 2003
在埃里克·海勒不幸介入之后
after Erik Heller's unfortunate intervention.
-我们在2004年又把它重启了 -没告诉我
- We reopened it in 2004. - Without telling me.
我们决定要有个全新的开始
It was decided a clean slate was necessary.
现在用人工合成的方法增强DNA
The DNA enhancements are now synthetic,
用同样的材料但是无机的
modeled on the same material but now nonorganic.
这次...
And this time...
我们成功了
it worked.
她们在哪儿
Where are they?
她们在接受社会化训练
They're in socialization training,
认识她们的新身份
developing their new identities.
社会化训练完成后
When socialization is complete,
她们就会被转送到户外
they'll be transferred into the field.
在现实世界里
They'll live in the real world,
正常安静地生活
normally, quietly.
我们只要一拨开关
And all we have to do is flip a switch,
她们就会遵从我们的命令 100%否认
and they'll do whatever we ask. 100% deniability.
谁会怀疑一名18岁梳着两条辫子的大一学生
I mean, who's really gonna suspect an 18-year-old freshman
跟政♥府♥赞助的谋杀有关呢
in pigtails of state-sponsored murder?
而且100%可靠
And 100% reliable.
我们曾这么以为
Or so we thought.
按照尤特拉克斯的理论
According to the gospel of Utrax,
249号♥学员不应该
Trainee 249 shouldn't have had
有违抗命令的能力
the ability to disobey orders in the way she did.
我们要弄清楚为什么会发生这种事
We need to determine why that happened
未来怎么预防
and how to prevent it in the future.
因此
To do that,
我们要把她带回来
we need to bring her back.
正因此我才来
That's why I'm here.
所以我需要你的帮助
That's why I need your help.
有人吗
Hello?
走吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
为什么不能待在我们偷过的其中一间木屋里
Why couldn't we stay in one of those cabins we steal from?
那里更暖和
They're warmer.
那里离森林的边界太近了
It's too close to the edge of the forest,
经常有人过去待在里面
and people come and stay in them all the time.
不安全
It's not safe.
我们吃吧
Let's eat, huh?
好了 各位 请坐
All right, everyone. Please sit down.
好了
Okay.
这些课程的目的
So, the aim of these sessions, guys,
是为了向你们介绍外面世界的危险
is to introduce you to the dangers in the world outside,
那些你需要为了我们的政♥府♥和各地人♥民♥
dangers you will be fighting on behalf of our government
应对的危险
and people everywhere.
为了能应对那些危险
Now, to be able to fight these dangers,
你们需要用上你们所学的
you'll need all the combat and operational skills
所有战斗和实操技巧
you've been developing,
但你们也需要理解这个世界
but you'll also need to understand the world
明白它是怎么运作的
and how it's come to be this way.
妹子 你可以的
特丽
Terri.
我是利奥·加纳
My name's Leo Garner.
你好
Hello.
欢迎你来草甸
Welcome to the Meadows.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么我们忽略的细节吗
You see something we missed?
如果她们在森林里 你永远找不到她们
If they're in the forest, you'll never find them.
森林有几千英里
It's thousands of miles,
汉娜对那里的地形再熟悉不过了
and Hanna knows that terrain better than anyone.
你上次就找到她了
You found her last time.
上次 她失误了
Last time, she made a mistake
因为她当时很低落
because she was frustrated with her life.
她不会再失误了
She won't do that again.
也许你不想让我们找到她
Maybe you don't want us to find her.
你这么说是什么意思
What exactly do you mean by that?
谁拍的这张照
Who took this photograph?
我
I did.
假期小睡
Holiday snaps.
不像你的风格
Not like you.
我得向索耶证明我有照顾汉娜
I needed to prove to Sawyer I had Hanna in my care.
你有变得真心关爱她吗
Did you become attached to her?
我没有
No, I did not.
你们变得亲密也很正常
Perfectly natural to have an affinity for her,
结合你过去的经历 你也没有自己的孩子
given the past, no child of your own.
我没有任何感情 约翰
I don't feel anything, John.
等我有时 我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I do.
我想走了
I'd like to go.
你不可以强行把我扣在这
You can't hold me here against my will.
你我都清楚这一点
You know that as well as I.
好 我先问你一件事
Okay. Let me ask you something first.
你在跟我说谎吗
Are you lying to me?
你是真的射伤了埃里克·海勒
Did you really shoot Erik Heller
还是去尤特拉克斯杀了索耶 救了汉娜
or did you go to Utrax to kill Sawyer and save Hanna's life?
我觉得我知道答案
I think I know the answer.
所以 我们来做个交易
So, here's the deal:
我对你做过的事保密 也会放汉娜一马
I stay quiet about what you did and I leave Hanna alone,
但你要把学员249带回来
but you give me Trainee 249.
你妈妈是怎么死的
How did your mother die?
我说过 我不想说这个
I told you. I don't want to talk about it.
她是被他们杀死的吗
Was she killed by them?
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
我没见过她
I never knew her.
没见过的人 又怎么会想念呢
How can you miss someone you've never met?
她看着真奇怪
She looks so weird,
还穿着那套旧制♥服♥
still in that old uniform.
不是所有人都换了衣服
Not everyone's done it.
你换了真好
I'm glad you did.
让我感觉好多了
It makes me feel better.
他们给你起的什么名字
What's the name they gave you?
桑迪
Sandy.
我叫朱尔丝
I'm Jules.
你好 朱尔丝
Hi, Jules.
你好 桑迪
Hi, Sandy.
你老家是哪的
Where are you from, apparently?
俄亥俄州的
Uh, I'm from Ohio.
一个小镇子
A small town.
本特利维尔
Bentleyville.
那什么样
What's that like?
挺美的
Beautiful.
有林有水
There's lots of forest and rivers.
可以去钓梭子鱼和鲈鱼
And you go fishing for pike and bass,
除了夏天河水干涸的时候
except in the summer, when it runs dry.
我是俄勒冈州的
I'm from Oregon.
海边
By the ocean.
我会冲浪
I surf.
我有个叫亚伦的男朋友 他很帅[热]I have a boyfriend called Aaron. He's hot.
他为什么热
Why is he hot?
不 就是他非常帅的意思
No, it means, like, he's really handsome.
我能看看他长什么样吗
Can I see him?
他看着人不错
He looks nice.
是的
He is.
我还有一个哥哥 但是我不喜欢他
And I have a brother, but I don't like him.
据说小时候他对我很不好
It says he was mean to me when I was young.
往我鞋里放甲虫
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表