剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
Engage!
交火
Engage!
"嗨 桑迪 就是看看你在高中怎么样
"Hi, Sandy. Just posting to see "how you are finishing high school.
这边晴朗无云 刚带朱迪去散步了
It's sunny here, and we took Jodie out for a walk.
她自己走了几步 是不是很棒
She took a few steps herself, isn't that cool?
我很快会给你发张照片
I'll get a photo for you soon.
有空回复就行 妈"
Write when you can. Mom."
"嗨 妈
"Hi, Mom.
我在私立高中过得很开心
I'm having a great time at the private school.
我很开心我搬到纽约了
I'm glad I decided to move to New York,
尽管我很想你们
even though I miss you all.
我需要跟朱迪拉开点空间 这样才能专注学业
I needed the space from Jodie to focus on my studies
进入一所好的大学
so I can get into a good college.
我跟你说过我认识了一个好朋友吗
Did I tell you I met a friend?
她人真的很好 她叫朱尔丝
She's really nice. Her name is Jules.
我会给你发张她的照片 她的头发真的很酷
I'll send you a photo of her. She has really cool hair.
别担心 我不会效仿她的
Don't worry, I won't copy her.
今年秋天天气很好 非常晴朗
The weather is good this fall. Very sunny.
我们进行了好多体育运动
And we're playing a lot of sports,
我很期待我的音乐课
and I'm looking forward to my music lessons.
当然 有时我会孤单
Sometimes, of course, I get lonely.
我想念你和爸爸 想念朱迪
I miss you and Dad, and I miss Jodie.
但不想念布拉德 你可以直接告诉他
But not Brad, and you can tell him that.
当然了 我也想念蒙塔纳
And I miss Montana, of course.
替我拍拍它
Give him a stroke for me.
告诉它等我回家 会带它散步的
Tell him I'll walk him when I return,
等这学期结束之后
after the semester ends.
爱你的 桑迪"
Hugs and kisses. Sandy."
汉娜
Hanna?
西莫娜 你想吃鸡肉还是羊肉
鸡肉吧
等我长大了 我要当一个素食者
信你就怪了
我也要
汉娜
Hanna!
克拉拉
Clara?
你怎么走丢的
How did you get lost?
我本来跟我妈在一起 我走错路了
I was with my mother. I went the wrong way.
你没有手♥机♥吗
You don't have a phone?
你是美国人吗
Are you American?
你在放假吗
Are you on holiday?
你住在哪里
Where are you staying?
我妈妈叫萨米拉·玛汗
My mother's name is Samira Mahan.
我需要找到她
I need to find her.
有个"A"
With an "A."
这是她吗
Is this her?
好多好看的鱼 我都想去海边了
她住在布加勒斯特附近的一个酒店
She's staying in a hotel near Bucharest.
如果你想的话 我可以带你去
I can take you there, if you like.
你给家里通信了吗
Have you been writing home?
一点吧 你呢
A little bit. You?
嗯 写了很多 尤其给我妈
Yeah, a lot. To my mom, especially.
她没了我就剩自己了
She's lonely without me.
我爸又去伊♥拉♥克♥了 我妹妹身体不太好
My dad's in Iraq again, and my sister's not well.
-怎么了 -没什么 只是...
- What? - Nothing. Just...
你知道这不是真的吧
you know it's not real, right?
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为本来就不是
Because it's not.
也许可以是真的
Well, maybe it can be.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果他们想让我们生活在这个世界
Well, if they want us to live in the world,
那我家人不能光写信 对吗
then my family can't just be writing letters, right?
到了某个时候 我得跟他们谈话
At some point, I have to talk to them.
也许跟他们相见
Maybe meet 'em.
你要怎么见到他们
How can you meet them?
他们有脸啊
They have faces.
你不明白 是吗
You don't... get it, do you?
他们只是为了告诉别人编的说辞
They're just a story to tell people.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
听着 你想做什么都行
Listen, you do what you want, okay.
你不非得给任何人写信
You don't have to write to anyone.
我不是这意思
That's not what I meant.
-别烦我 -桑迪
- Just leave me alone. - Sandy...
你想要我给她发消息 跟她说你要来了吗
You want me to message her, tell her you're coming?
麻烦了
Yes, please.
我该说什么
What should I say?
说她女儿想见她
Say her daughter wants to see her.
你说对了
You were right.
-她联♥系♥了 -哪里
- She made contact. - Where?
在一个叫做乌理采的村子的南边森林
In a forest south of a village called Ulitze.
她现在正和一个罗马尼亚家庭前往布加勒斯特
She's heading to Bucharest now with a Romanian family.
以为她妈妈在酒店里
Thinks her mother's in the hotel.
我们在安排车子
We're arranging the RV.
-我需要你过去 -出发
- I need you there. - Let's go.
汉娜呢
And what about Hanna?
我们不会管汉娜 就像你要求的那样
We're leaving Hanna alone, just like you asked.
杜密特鲁夫人
B小队听我指挥 从后面包抄
Bravo Team on me, going around back.
B小队就位
Bravo Team in position.
-这里没人 长官 -好的
- Nobody here, sir. - All right.
搜索树林
Search the forest!
-遵命 -遵命
- Sir! - Sir!
十米
Ten meters!
嗨 妈妈 我在高中很开心
"Hi, Mom. I'm still happy here at high school.
我成了冰球队的队长
"I've been made captain of the hockey team.
但我很生之前跟你提到的那个朋友的气
"But I'm angry with that friend I told you about.
人们有时很残忍♥
"People can be so cruel.
我信任了她
"I really gave her my trust,
但她完全不理解我
"but she doesn't understand me at all.
我想可能是因为她没有这么亲密的家人
"I think it might be because she doesn't have "such a close family.
也许她是嫉妒
"Maybe she's jealous.
也许她不像我在生活里有这么多爱
Maybe she doesn't have the love in her life that I do."
是克拉拉吗 你能确认吗
看 你妈妈发消息来了
Hey, look, it's from your mom.
还要多久能到
How long until we get there?
两小时
Two hours.
L队前往西北偏北
Group Lima headed north-northwest.
没有发现
No eyeball.
我刚看到了什么
I just saw something.
目标开火 回到小屋
Target contact! Fall back to the cabin!
交火
Engage!
布加勒斯特 阿维尔酒店
-谢谢 -需要人陪你去吗
- Thank you. - You want someone to come with you?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'll be fine. Thank you.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
我妈妈在427号♥房♥
My mother is in Room 427.
你还好吗
You okay?
她叫什么
Uh, what's her name?
萨米拉·玛汗
Samira Mahan.
玛汗
"Mahan."
好的 需要我联♥系♥她吗
Okay. Would you like me to call her?
不 她知道我会来
No, she knows I'm coming.
好 在二楼 那边
Okay, it's, uh, second floor, over there.
妈
Mom?
妈 是我
Mom, it's me.
妈
Mom?
坐下 克拉拉 我需要跟你聊聊
Sit down, Clara. I need to talk to you.
我妈妈呢
Where's my mother?
我需要解释下现在的情况 请坐
I need to explain what's happening. Please sit down.
我妈妈在哪
Where is my mother?
她不在这儿
She's not here.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
让我告诉你发生了什么
Let me tell you what happened.
你妈妈在你出生后选择抛弃你
Your mother chose to give you up after you were born.
然后 她死了
And then, I'm afraid, she died.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表