剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, hey. This is car 6 out on 71.
6号♥车在71号♥公路
I had a pickup with an unsecured load.
截获一辆没把货物固定好的皮卡
All quiet otherwise.
其它一切正常
Yeah, roger that, 6.
收到 6号♥
Keep me posted, okay?
及时报告情况 好吗
I'm gonna run over to Lester's,
我要去莱斯特家
but give a shout when the other FBI rolls up.
联调局的支援来的时候通知我一下
You think it's safe?
你觉得这安全吗
For me, I'm saying.
我是说 对我来说
Here.
待在这里
With that fella out there.
那个凶手还逍遥法外
I mean, everyone else is gone.
我是说 其他的人都走了
Yeah, maybe lock the door.
最好把门锁上吧
You still think this is a dream?
你还觉得这像是做梦一样吗
What?
什么
This. Today.
今天发生的事
No.
不
What if my whole life has been a dream?
如果我的整个人生就是一场梦呢
Yeah, but whose dream is it?
是啊 但那是谁的梦
Heads up.
注意了
What do you think?
你怎么看
Could be our backup.
也许是我们的支援
FBI. Step out of the car!
联调局 下车
Out of the car, now!
马上下车
Let me see your hands!
把手举起来
His hands are taped.
他的双手被胶带绑住了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is a dream.
这真是一场梦
Please.
求求你
I got a little girl.
我还有个小女儿
Gosh.
天啊
Police.
警♥察♥
Yeah, I need the police, please.
对 我需要警♥察♥ 拜托
Yes, it's an emergency.
对 是急事
Uh, this is Lester Nygaard.
我是莱斯特·奈加德
You got to-- I think the f--
你得... 我想...
You need to send somebody.
你得派人来
I need help now. I need you to come.
我现在就需要帮助 我需要你过来
Please.
拜托
My--Les-- Lester Nygaard.
我 莱斯 莱斯特·奈加德
Please just hurry up.
拜托 快点来
I'm upstairs in the bathroom. There's no lock on the door.
我在楼上的浴室里 门上没锁
Oh, god. You've gotta hurry.
天啊 你一定得快点
Oh, shit.
该死
God damn it.
该死
I figured it out.
我想明白了
Good for you.
真好
Your riddle-- shades of green.
你的谜题 绿色阴影的深浅
I figured it out.
我想明白了
And?
然后呢
Open it.
打开它
Yeah?
喂
Yeah, yeah, it's me. It's Lester.
是我 是莱斯特
Uh, she's--my wife, she's-- oh, hell.
她... 我妻子... 她...
I think I--
我想我...
She's in the basement dead and--
她在地下室里 死了
Look, I'm freaking out here.
我惊慌失措
I don't know what to do.
不知道该做什么
Lester, have you been a bad boy?
莱斯特 你干坏事了吗
Jeez.
天呐
The hammer and-- look, can you come over?
锤子还有... 你能过来吗
I'm on-- I'm on Willow Creek Drive, number 613.
我在柳溪大道613号♥
Sure, Lester. I'll be right there.
好的 莱斯特 我马上去
I think that's him.
我觉得那是他
Oh, no.
不好
Get after him! - Come on!
去追他 快
Stop!
停下
It's not safe!
这不安全
Hey, come back!
回来
It's too dangerous!
太危险了
Stop!
停下
Solverson.
索福森
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Okay, well, let me know what the divers turn up.
好 告诉我潜水员捞到了什么
Take the money, right?
一千就要了吧
No, I say go for it.
不 我觉得该继续
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
The lady brought a list,
女士带了一份清单
and dad's being a wuss again.
爸爸又怂了
Oh, stop it.
别闹
Scooch over, you.
挪过去点儿
Hey, so I got a call today.
我今天接到了一通电♥话♥
They're gonna give me a citation for bravery.
他们要嘉奖我 因为我表现英勇
You?
你吗
Come on, you're afraid of spiders.
拜托 你连蜘蛛都害怕
Buzz Aldrin was afraid of spiders,
巴兹·奥尔德林害怕蜘蛛
and he went into space.
他还去了太空呢
Proud of you, hon.
我为你感到骄傲 亲爱的
They really should be giving it to you.
他们该颁给你的
No.
不
No, this is your deal.
不 该给你
I get to be chief.
我当上了局长
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表