剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
makes the meat juicier.
让肉更多汁
Lester never wants to try new things.
莱斯特从来不想尝试新事物
Now, hold on. That's not true.
等等 才不是
We make Gordo try stuff all the time.
我们总是让戈多尝试新事物
Chaz says we have to open his horizons.
切斯说我们要打开他的眼界
Broaden his horizons.
开阔他的眼界
It's a big world, you know.
世界很大的
There is more to life than just Minnesota.
明尼苏达州之外风光无限
Took a real tumble, huh?
这一跤摔得挺狠啊
There's a--a spot over by the fire station--
消防局外面有一块地方
it's always icy.
总是结着冰
Don't know what the heck I was thinking.
不知道我当时在想什么
Lester.
莱斯特
Ohh! Come out to the garage.
跟我来车♥库♥吧
Help me get some more beer.
帮我再拿些啤酒
Took Gordo to a specialist last month.
我上个月带戈多去看了专家
Think he might have the autism.
我觉得他可能得孤独症了
Won't stop drawing on the walls, and Kitty--
总是在墙上画画 而且基蒂
she said she found a mason jar in his closet.
她说在他衣柜里找到个大玻璃瓶
I guess that he pees in it at night.
我猜他晚上尿在瓶子里了
What's that about?
这算怎么回事啊
Hey, wanna see something cool?
想看点好东西吗
Sure.
好的
Sweet!
真不错
Yeah, not those.
不是那些
Aw, jeewhat is that? That there...
天呐 那是什么 那个
is your M249 S.A.W. light machine gun,
是M249军用自动轻机♥枪♥
sometimes referred to as "The piglet."
有时候被叫做"小猪"
Are you allow-- c-can you even have that?
你有... 你可以有这枪吗
Is it legal? Technically, no way.
它合法吗 严格说来 不合法
But I got a buddy works supply over at Camp Ripley,
但我有个兄弟在里普利军营管物资
and, heck, I'm an American.
而且 去它的 我是美国公民
I pay my taxes.
我交税的
You wanna take a look?
你想看看吗
It's gas-operated, air-cooled.
气动式的 风冷型
Shoots 725 rounds per minute.
每分钟击发725颗子弹
Oh, jeez.
天呐
You should've told me it was so heavy.
你该告诉我这枪很重的
Is it okay?
它还好吗
No, Lester! It's not okay! You--
不 莱斯特 一点都不好 你个...
Here--
来
You broke the darn--
你摔坏了...
Why are you such a g-d screw-up?
你怎么就这么蠢呢
Hey, now.
好了
Ever since you were...
自从你...
And now Kitty-- she said she talked to Pearl last week,
基蒂 她说她上周跟珠珠聊过了
and she's had it-- your wife.
她说... 你老婆说
Said you been acting plain weird--
说你一直很奇怪
just moping around.
无精打采
Said she caught you standing in the bathroom
说她看到你站在浴室里
with your toothbrush in your hand just looking in the mirror.
手里拿着牙刷 盯着镜子
Said foam was coming out of your mouth like a rabid dog.
牙膏沫从你嘴里冒出来 像得了狂犬病
Oh, come on! That's...not...
得了吧 那不是...
how I may or may not be feeling.
不是我的样子
And for your information,
而且你要知道
I hadn't had a lot of sleep the night before,
我前一晚没怎么睡觉
so--so the toothpaste, that was just nothing!
所以牙膏那事 根本没什么
Did you really trip on the ice and break your nose?
你是真在冰上滑倒摔了鼻子吗
Yeah. Yes.
是的
I-I told you, outside the fire station.
我说了 在消防局外面
You know they run the hoses and wash the trucks,
你知道他们总是用水带 洗车什么的
and it gets all slippery and wet.
到处都又湿又滑
Ohh, you know guys at work...
你知道公♥司♥里的人
they talk about how they look up to their brothers.
他们总说自己多尊敬兄弟们
Their older brothers.
他们的哥哥
Sometimes I tell people you're dead.
有时候我跟人家说你死了
I mean, heck, Lester, you're 40 years old.
老天啊 莱斯特 你都四十了
When are you gonna get your act together?
什么时候才能正常点啊
Your own brother?
你亲弟弟哎
You didn't have to hit him.
你也不用打他吧
I mean, seriously, what is the matter with you?
真的 你到底是怎么回事
Your own brother!
你亲弟弟啊
Yes, one more.
好的 再多一次
Yes, one more time.
是的 再多一次
Before the 17th.
17号♥之前
Do you need this to look like an accident?
你需要把它弄成意外吗
Figure it out and call me back.
想到办法了再打给我
Realty.
地♥产♥
It's me.
是我
St. Paul. Your call was expected yesterday.
圣保罗 你该昨天打电♥话♥的
I got delayed.
有事耽误了
Problems?
有问题吗
Car troubles. Fixed now.
车子故障 现在好了
But you finished the assignment.
但你完成任务了
Of course.
当然
And when can they expect you in Duluth?
那你什么时候到德卢斯
The new client is anxious to begin.
新客户已经等不及了
Soon. I took a detour.
很快 我要绕个道
And the nature of this...detour?
你绕道是为了...
It's personal.
私事
Shouldn't be more than a day or two.
要不了一两天的
I'll let Duluth know.
我通知德卢斯那边
All right.
好的
Okay.
很好
Oh, yah, big fella.
很好 大块头
That's good.
真爽
Yeah? No.
什么 不
Yep?
喂
Aw, jeez, where?
天呐 哪里
Okay.
好
Pick me up, huh?
来接我行吗
Gotta go?
要走了吗
Homicide.
凶杀案
Molly's coming to get me.
莫利来接我
Go back to sleep, hon.
你接着睡吧 亲爱的
Love you. Love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Thanks. Ida sleeping?
谢谢 爱达在睡觉吗
Yep.
是的
What you want me to write for "cause of death"?
死因你想让我写什么
Put "self-explanatory."
写"不言而喻"
You okay there, Bill?
你还好吗 比尔
Oh, yeah. Threw up a bit ago.
还好 刚才吐过了
Not in here, I hope. Oh, no.
希望没吐在现场 没有
Went out to the parking lot.
我去外面停车场吐的
Wife made spaghetti for dinner.
老婆晚餐做的意面
Seemed a shame to barf it up.
全吐了好可惜
I'm okay now, so long as I don't look.
我没事了 不去看就好
Aw, heck.
真见鬼
That's Sam Hess.
这是山姆·赫斯
Hess that owns the trucking company?
卡车公♥司♥的老板赫斯吗
Yeah, with the two boys both dumb as a dog's foot.
他还有蠢得要命的俩蠢孩子
Hold on.
慢着
Isn't Hess tied to that syndicate of fellas out of Fargo?
赫斯是不是和法戈市外的犯罪团伙有关系
Gunrunners and such?
走私军♥火♥什么的
So they say.
听说如此
Never seen the proof.
但没见到过证据
Well, jeez, you-- I mean, you think this could be,
天 你觉得这可能是
like, an organized crime thing?
有组织的犯罪吗
You know, a hit or the like.
一次刺杀之类的
I don't know what I think yet,
我脑子一片空白
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表