剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
except I was warm in bed half an hour ago.
只想着半小时前我还睡得暖和呢
How many times I gotta tell ya?
得和你说过多少次
You can't just take the sheets off of one bed
你不能把床单扯下来
and stick'em on another. It's "Unsanitory."
直接铺上另一张床单 这很不卫生
I shake'em out first.
我事先抖了抖床单
You don't have the sense god gave a clam, do ya?
你不知道像蛤一样闭嘴吗
Go shovel the walk.
铲雪去
I need a room. Just you?
我要开间房♥ 你一个人吗
Pardon? Is it just for you, the room?
怎么 房♥间就你一个人住吗
What difference does that make?
有什么区别吗
It's a different rate for two.
不只一个人的话价格不一样
And if you got pets--dog, cat--it's an extra 10 bucks.
携带猫狗等宠物的要加十块
What if I got a fish?
如果带着鱼呢
'scuse me?
你说什么
Would a fish cost me $10?
带着鱼要多收十块吗
Or what if I kept spiders or mice?
如果我养蜘蛛或者老鼠呢
What if I had bacteria?
如果我养细菌呢
Sir, bacteria are not pets.
先生 细菌不算宠物
Could be.
也能算
Sir, perhaps you'd be happier in a different motel?
先生 你换家旅馆会更舒心点
I just wanna know the policy.
我只想弄清收费条款
You see, I'm a student of institutions.
你瞧 我是学法律的
Sir, do you have a pet or not?
先生 你到底有没有宠物
Oh, no. It's just me.
没有 就我一个
Why do you let her talk to you like that?
为什么就让她那样骂你
Aw, she's not that bad.
她心不坏
Son, she compared you to a clam.
孩子 她把你比作蛤
Well, what should I do?
那我该怎么办
A guy insulted me once.
有人曾经羞辱我
I pissed in his gas tank.
我在他车油箱里撒尿
Car never drove straight again.
车就再也不能正常行驶了
Leroy's motor inn.
勒罗伊的汽车旅馆
Oh, yes, ma'am, I'm looking out my window,
女士 我看窗户外面
And there's a young fellow urinating in the gas tank
有个小伙子往一辆红色骑士车的
of a red cavalier.
油箱里撒尿
Son of a--
狗♥娘♥养♥...
You little--
你个小...
Warm ya up, hon? Yeah, thanks, dad.
暖暖身子吧 姑娘 谢谢爸爸
Whatcha looking at?
在看什么呢
Murder file.
谋杀档案
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
Sam Hess got himself killed last night over at the lucky penny.
山姆·赫斯昨晚在幸运硬币被杀了
You don't say.
不是吧
Knife in the head.
刀直插脑袋
You didn't hear that from me.
我没和你说
Hey, there, Molly, Lou.
你们好 莫利 卢
Coffee? Sure.
咖啡吗 当然
Eggs over medium? Won't say no.
五分熟鸡蛋 也不错
How's the leg?
腿怎么样了
Goes from my ass to the ground just like the other.
双腿从屁♥股♥疼到脚底
Thinking of doing some ice fishing this weekend.
本来这周末还想去冰钓的
Sorry to hear it.
真遗憾
Interested? No, sir.
想去吗 算了
The only thing I ever caught fishing in winter was a cold.
我冬天钓鱼从来只收获感冒
Say, chief, listen, I been thinking
话说 局长 我在想
about that fella in the snow with the underpants?
雪地里只穿着短裤那伙计
Something odd about that.
感觉有古怪
You're saying other than the fact
除了他只穿内♥裤♥的事实
that he was just wearing panties? Yeah.
你还有什么想说的吗 还有
See, we know from the wreck that whoever was driving
从弃车上我们可以发现 开车的人
cracked their head on the steering wheel, right?
肯定在方向盘上撞破了脑袋 对吧
But the fella in the snow... No head injury.
但雪地里那伙计... 头上没有伤
Yeah. So you see--
没错 所以你看...
That's some good police work there, deputy.
你还挺出色的 警官
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
But if he's not the driver, I guess we gotta ask...
但如果他不是司机 那我们得问问...
Who is he?
他是谁
Ran his prints. Nothing.
查过指纹了 没线索
Plus, turns out the car was stolen.
而且那是辆赃车
Oh, yeah? Yeah, yeah, over in Grand Forks.
是吗 是的 从大福克斯偷来的
I called the local PD. I'm just waiting on a callback.
我打给当地警局 正等着回话呢
Any thoughts there on Hess?
赫斯的案子有线索吗
Uh, no, not as such.
没 还没有
The, um...lady that Hess was with?
和赫斯一起的女人
Didn't get a good look at the fella killed him
她没看清凶手的模样
on account of all the blood in her eyes, but, um,
因为她眼里都是血
you know, we're checking the knife for prints.
但我们在查刀上的指纹
Oh, also, Bill's going around to local stores,
比尔还去问了本市的商店
see if maybe the knife was bought here in Bemidji.
看凶器是不是在贝米吉买♥♥的
You'll make a good chief one day.
你会成为一个好局长的
Me?
我吗
What about Bill? He's got seniority.
比尔呢 他资历更老
Bill cleans his gun with bubble bath.
比尔用泡沫剂洗枪
No, it'll be you.
不 会是你
If you want.
只要你愿意
When you talk to the police, just keep it simple.
跟警♥察♥说话 简单就好
"Thanks, but no thanks," in other words.
也就只用说 "谢谢 但不用了"
I've already talked to Fargo,
我跟法戈那边谈过了
and they want to deal with this themselves.
他们想亲自处理这件事
They're sending guys.
他们正在派人
Deal with what?
处理什么
He was in a whorehouse.
他在妓院里
Glad he's dead.
死了更好
Ma, don't talk like that.
妈 话不能这么说
Yeah, ma, don't talk like that.
是啊 妈 话不能这么说
Makes me live in the north pole,
让我清心寡欲
and then he's got the nerve to...
自己还有胆去...
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
I'm gonna sing at his funeral.
我要在他葬礼上唱欢歌♥
Mr. Mickey, you have a phone call.
米奇先生 有电♥话♥找您
She said me, you doofus.
她叫的是我 你个蠢蛋
Can I come? No! Jeez!
我能一起吗 不 天啊
Just stay here with ma.
你就跟妈待在这
Hello? Mickey? Lewis Grossman.
喂 米奇吗 我是路易斯·格罗斯曼
Your dad's estate attorney.
你父亲的地♥产♥律师
First of all,
首先
I'd like to say how sorry I am for your loss.
我想表达对你们失去至亲的遗憾
Okay.
好吧
Next thing is
接下来谈谈
I'm responsible for overseeing
我负责监督
the dispersal of your dad's vast estate.
你父亲巨额资产的分配
You mean the money? Right.
你是说钱吗 对
Money, real estate, holdings,
钱 房♥地♥产♥ 所持股份
Automobiles and, uh...
汽车还有...
Well, there's no delicate way to put this.
这事没法委婉表达
The will was very clear.
遗嘱非常清楚
Your dad decided to give everything
你父亲决定把一切
to your younger brother Moe.
留给你的弟弟穆厄
Are you kidding? I know it's hard to hear.
你开玩笑吗 我知道你很难接受
But the will was very specific.
但是遗嘱说得很明白
"I leave the entirety of my vast estate
"我将所有资产
"To my second-born
留给我二儿子
and favorite son Moe."
也是我最疼爱的儿子穆厄"
That's sweet.
真贴心
He must have really loved that boy.
他一定很爱那孩子
Anyway, that's it.
总之 就是这样
Once again, I'm sorry for your loss.
再说一次 对你的损失我深表遗憾
If you have any questions,
如果你有任何问题
please don't hesitate to call me.
请立即打电♥话♥给我
Well, like I said, Mrs. Hess,
就像我说的 赫斯太太
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表