剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Homecoming senior year, with the nice, fat hands.
高三同学会 用那双肉感的妙手
Real soft.
真的好柔软
We're married now. Going on 18 years.
我们现在已经结婚了 在一起生活了18年
Oh, dad, that's embarrassing.
老爸 这下尴尬了吧
Yeah, dad, super embarrassing.
没错 老爸 超级尴尬
18 years, huh?
18年是吗
Yeah.
是的
That's something.
真了不起
Never knew what she saw in you, really.
不知道她看上你哪点
Oh, well, I--
这个嘛 我...
No, I mean... help me out.
你倒是跟我讲讲
Is it your stupid pencil dick
她是看上了你的小鸡鸡
or your little rat face?
还是看上你这张耗子脸
Yeah, well, uh...
这个嘛
I should get back to it.
我该回去了
Oh, come on.
别这样
Did I ever tell ya how I used to
我有没有告诉过你们
beat this little guy up in high school?
我在中学时是怎么揍这个小家伙的
And write my name on my fist in sharpie 'fore I'd punch him,
而且我揍他之前会用水笔把我名字写在拳头上
so everyone else would know who did it.
这样别人就都知道是谁干的了
That's a good one, dad. Yeah, dad, real good one.
好赞 老爸 没错 老爸 太赞
Remember?
记得吗
Yeah, I-- it's a long time ago, but--
是的 那已经是很久以前了 但是
Oh, what a day.
悲催的一天
Excuse me...miss?
劳驾 女士
Do you think, uh... will it be much longer?
还要多久啊
This thing hurts like the dickens.
我要疼死啦
We'll call your name.
我们会叫你名字的
Yeah, but I've been here an hour already.
但是我都来了一个小时了
We'll call your name.
我们会叫你名字的
Could I have a sip?
我能喝一口吗
Heck, take the whole can.
见鬼 都拿去吧
Can't drink the darn thing without a straw.
没有吸管我也喝不了这鬼东西
Obliged.
谢谢你
What happened to your nose?
你鼻子怎么了
Oh, it was, uh...
我...
It was just a...
只是...
Misunderstanding.
有点误会
Now, was this you misunderstanding the other fella,
那是你误会了别人
or him misunderstanding you?
还是别人误会了你
Pardon?
你说什么
Who misunderstood whom?
谁误会了谁
Oh, no, what I'm saying...
啊不 我是说
It's, uh...
那个
It's not good to dwell on these things.
老说这些事不太好
Why?
为什么
Pardon?
你说什么
Why is it not good to dwell on these things?
为什么老说这些事情不好
Especially things that put you in the hospital.
特别是让你进了医院的事情
Well, I was--ah--em-- I was outnumbered,
我 那个 他们比我人多
if you wanna know the truth.
如果你一定想要知道的话
Three to one.
三对一
I mean, big--big guys too-- well, one of them.
而且是大个子 其中之一是
Other two were just kids,
另外两个还只是孩子
but big for their age, you know?
但是也算他们那个年纪的大个子了
If I was any kind of man,
我要是个爷们儿
I'd have shown that Sam what's what.
就该给那个山姆一点颜色看看
Sam?
山姆
Hess.
赫斯
The bully in high school, and he's a bully now.
中学的恶霸 现在还是个恶霸
So why didn't ya?
那你为什么不呢
Show him what's what?
给他点颜色看看
Well, his--
他的...
He had his sons with him and...
他带着他的儿子
You let a man beat you in front of his children
你让一个人当着他的孩子揍了你
to send them a message? No, that's not
来给他们言传身教吗 不 不是
Heck.
见鬼
Just--
只是
Heck.
见鬼
In my experience,
根据我的经验
if you let a man break your nose,
如果你让一个人揍破了你的鼻子
the next time, he tries to break your spine.
那下一次他就该折断你的脊梁了
Sam--no way.
山姆 不可能
I mean, I don't think...
我不觉得
It just, uh... I guess I, uh,
只是 我想我是
embarrassed him in front of his boys.
当着他儿子的面让他难堪了
You embarrassed him? Yeah. By, uh...
你让他难堪了 是的 因为
He was telling me about a time where he and my wife,
他跟我说了以前他和我老婆的事
they were, uh...
他们 那个
But he didn't know she was my wife is the thing,
但他不知道她现在已经是我老婆了
and when I told him--
我告诉他之后
Wha--this man has slept with your wife,
啥 这家伙睡了你老婆
and you're worried about embarrassing him.
而你却在担心是不是让他难堪了
Uh-uh. Not slept. No, they didn't, uh...
没睡 他们没有
He said it was just--
他说只是
She has soft hands, see, and, uh, I guess--
她的手很柔软 所以我想
No, mister, we're not friends.
不 先生 我们不是朋友
I mean, maybe we will be someday.
也许以后可能会成为朋友
But I gotta say,
但我不得不说
if that were me in your position...
如果当时换做是我
I would have killed that man.
我会杀了那家伙
Well, now...
那个
Come on.
别逗了
You said he bullied you in high school, right?
你说他在中学欺负你 对吗
Four years.
四年
Gave me an ulcer.
害得我得了溃疡
You know what, one time, he put me in an oil barrel
有一次 他把我塞进一个油桶里
and rolled me in the road.
然后在路上滚
Seriously?
真的吗
And now he tells you that...
然后现在他又跟你说
he had relations with your wife.
他和你老婆有过一腿
He bullies you again in front of his children.
他又一次在他的孩子面前欺负了你
This is a man who doesn't deserve to draw breath.
这家伙根本不配活在世上
Yeah, okay, but, uh...
是的 但是
Here's the thing. No. That is the thing.
事情是这样 不 事情就是那样
Well, heck!
见鬼
I mean, o-okay.
我是说 好吧
Okay. But...
好吧 但是
What am I supposed to do?
我能怎么做呢
Heck, you're so sure about it,
见鬼 既然你这么肯定
maybe you should just kill him for me.
那你也许可以帮我去把他干掉
You're asking me to kill this man.
你这是要我帮你杀掉这个人
No, that was-- I was joking.
不 那只是 我开玩笑的
Mr. Nygaard?
奈加德先生
Uh, y-yeah, that's me. Ju--o-one second.
没错 是我 稍等一下
We--we--we--we're just two fellas talking, right?
我们只是瞎聊天 对吧
We're just...blowing off steam.
只是在出出气
Sir, it's real busy. Like I said, one second.
先生 我们很忙的 我说等一下
Sam Hess.
山姆·赫斯
No, just--just one second. That is not--
不 等等 不是...
Sir!
先生
Just one word. Yes or no.
就一句话 干还是不干
Sir, I'm going to give your spot--
先生 我提醒你...
Yeah! Aah! Yeah, I'm coming, for...
知道了 我这就来了
Pete's sake.
真要命
Cold enough for ya, chief?
冷吧 局长
Supposed to get down to -10 later.
听说之后会到零下十度
Yeah. Heard that.
是啊 听说了
Don't much like the sound of negative.
我可不喜欢"零下"这个词
Thought I'd strip down to my shorts,
我想脱到只穿短裤
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表