剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
On that street.
在那条大街上
On foot.
步行
He was on that street on foot.
他在那条街步行
Come in, Greta. Over.
请回答 格丽塔 完毕
Why was he on that street on foot?
他为什么在那条街步行
Dad?
爸
Greta. Do you wanna
格丽塔 你想...
Come in, Greta. Oh, yeah, right.
请回答 格丽塔 行 好的
Okay. It's almost bedtime.
该睡觉了
And, hey, I may go out for a bit.
我可能要出去一会儿
Okay. Come in. Over.
好 请回答 完毕
Back for more, huh?
又来光顾吗
I need a police scanner.
我要一个警用频率监听器
Got a special on remote control helicopters.
遥控直升机有特♥价♥
Can you monitor police activity on it?
能监控警方行动吗
Doubt it.
应该不行
I'll just stick with the scanner.
那我还是要监听器
Okay.
好
I got handheld or dashboard mountable.
有手持的 有能装在仪表板上的
Oh, also...
还有...
Got this one in pink.
这种粉色的
Do I look like I want a pink police scanner?
你觉得我是想要粉色监听器的人吗
I don't know.
不知道
Could be a gift for a lady.
可以用来送给女人
And in your experience,
根据你的经验
uh, police scanners?
警用频率监听器
Is that a gift ladies get wet for?
是个能讨女人欢心的礼物吗
Had an aunt once, owned a riot shield.
我有个姨妈 她有一面防暴盾牌
Made her own jerky.
用来做肉干
I'll just stick with the black.
我还是要黑色的
'kay.
行
Anything else?
还要别的吗
Yeah, I need a walkie-talkie.
还要个对讲机
Yeah...
但...
'fraid I can't just sell you one, stretch.
恐怕不能单卖♥♥ 瘦高个
See, they come in pairs.
这是按对卖♥♥的
You know, so you can chat with a friend.
这样才能和朋友对讲
I don't have any friends.
我没朋友
That's a sad story.
真可怜
I still gotta sell ya two.
但我还是得卖♥♥你两个
Hey, maybe you could make a friend and give it to him.
也许你可以交个朋友然后送他一个
Maybe I could give it to you.
我可以送给你
Call ya up late at night.
晚上呼叫你
And you could listen to me shit on people.
你可以听我教训别人
Where's your phone?
你电♥话♥在哪
What are you-- are you supposed to be here?
你怎么...你可以来这里吗
The phone. Yeah.
电♥话♥ 有
In the--in the kitchen.
在...在厨房♥里
What's going on?
怎么回事
What's that?
这是什么
Don't talk.
闭嘴
Are you calling him?
你要打给他吗
I said don't talk.
我说了闭嘴
This is exciting.
好激动
Yeah?
喂
Let me talk to him.
把电♥话♥给他
Where were you?
你去哪了
I was hunting.
我打猎去了
I heard about the bugs. You need me to swing by?
我听说虫子的事了 要我过去吗
It's too late now.
来不及了
I'm--I'm gonna pay.
我要付钱
The blackmail. I'm gonna pay it.
那封敲诈信 我要付钱
Tell me what you said.
告诉我你说了什么
It doesn't matter now.
不重要了
I broke a promise.
我违背了诺言
Me. So I gotta pay.
是我 所以我得付钱
Look, I can find the guy, I just need a few more days.
我能找到他 再给我几天时间
I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚睡不着
I kept going over and over it in my head.
脑子里全是那事 一遍又一遍
And god brought ten plagues upon the house of Pharaoh.
上帝降临在古埃及的十场灾祸
Blood and locust, flies and boils.
血灾 蝗灾 蝇灾 疹灾
And the last is the death of the firstborn son.
最后一灾就是长子之死
What exactly do you think is happening?
你觉得会发生什么
The firstborn son.
长子之死
It's book of Exodus. God is watching and he knows.
《出埃及记》里的 人在做 天在看
Knows what?
你做了什么
I told Semenchko to take Dmitri someplace safe
我让塞门科送德米特里到安全的地方
till this all blows over.
直到这一切平息
He thinks I'm crazy. You think I'm crazy?
他觉得我疯了 你觉得我疯了吗
We're only as good as the promises we keep.
只要不违约 我们就没事
Pick me up in an hour. We'll get the money.
一小时后来接我 我们去拿钱
All right.
行
So?
怎样
He's gonna pay?
他要付钱吗
I ca--
我不...
A million dollars?
一百万美元吗
A milli--
一百万...
Aw, are you kidding me?
你没开玩笑吧
Do you have a closet that locks? Yeah.
你有能上锁的柜子吗 有
Yeah, the pantry locks, I think.
储藏室应该能上锁
Oh, my god. A million do--
天啊 一百万...
Hey, uh, how big is that? A million dollars?
那得多占地方 一百万美元
Does it fit into a suitcase?
手提箱装得下吗
or like-- like, a sack or something?
还是...有一麻袋什么的
It's gotta be--it's gotta be pretty heavy, right?
应该...应该挺重的吧
Hey, can I-- can I lay in it?
我能躺在钱堆里吗
You know, I always liked that part of movies
你知道吗 我一直很喜欢电影里那部分
where the characters, they just lay in a big pile--
主角们就这么躺在一大堆...
You got a drill? Yeah.
你有电钻吗 有
Oh, and then they always-- they always take the money
他们总是拿着钱
and they just, like, throw it up in the air.
然后就往天上撒
And the money just...
钞票就...
just, like, flutters down on top of 'em, you know.
就飘下来盖住他们 你知道吗
Why, god damn, we're doing this. We're really--
妈呀 我们也要这么做 真是...
I got goose bumps. Wood screws.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 木螺丝
Uh, yeah.
有的
I'm gonna buy real marble for the spa.
我要买♥♥大理石的水疗池
6 inches thick.
六英寸厚的那种
I got these, uh...
我有...
I got these French lotions on hold.
我还想买♥♥法国产的润肤露
They smell like sunflowers.
闻起来就像向日葵
Uh, these?
这样的吗
Longer. Okay.
再长点 好的
So what are we-- what are we do--
那我们...我们要怎么办
just, like, call him in the morning, you know,
明天一早打电♥话♥给他
tell him where to-- tell him where to meet us?
告诉他在哪见我们吗
OrI don't know. These? Yeah. Give me a few.
还是...这个行吗 可以 多给我几个
Look at me, I'm sweating.
看看我 都出汗了
Here. Oh, man.
给你 天呐
Hey, do I get to...
我能...
use that voice thing again?
再用用那个变声的东西吗
You know, the Darth Vader Super sinister,
变成超邪恶的黑武士声音
like, "Luke, I am your father"?
就像"卢克 我是你父亲"
Please step in. Sure.
请进去 好的
Hey, you know, I, uh...
你知道吗 我...
I never even asked ya.
我还没问过你
What are ya gonna do with your share of the money?
你要拿自己的那份钱怎么办
I mean, I told ya about my, uh...
我是说 我跟你说了我的...
uh, yeah, my, uh-- did you mean to lock me in here?
我的... 你是想把我关在里面吗
We got a big day tomorrow. Get some rest.
我们明天有正事 消停会吧
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表