剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, but, I mean, what if he is involved, you know?
是的 但如果他确实牵涉其中呢
I mean, think about it.
你想想吧
No!
不
The guy just lost his wife, and you're boxin' his ears.
那家伙刚失去了妻子 你这是在扇他耳光
Yeah, I know, but--
是啊 我知道 但是
Yeah. Solve the naked guy. That's the case I gave you.
破了裸男的案子 那才是我给你的任务
But If this is your suspect,
可是 如果这就是嫌犯
put out an A.P.B. and we'll get him in.
去发个全境通告 我们会去逮捕他
Sure, but, you know, what if he and Lester are--
好的 可是 如果他和莱斯特是
You know, just tell them the truth, you know,
知道吗 直接跟他们说实话
and say you're sorry.
然后说对不起
What you always tell me.
你总是这么教育我
You're a good girl.
你是个好姑娘
As far as you know.
那是你以为
All right, just sit there. I'll--I'll be back.
好 坐在这里 我一会儿回来
Yeah, hi. I'm--
你好 我
I just drove over from Duluth P.D.
我从德卢斯警局开车过来
I need to speak with someone about Lester Nygaard.
我要找人谈谈莱斯特·奈加德的案子
Hey. Yeah, hi. I'm Deputy Solverson.
你好 我是索福森警官
What can I do for you?
能帮你什么忙吗
Well, um--
是这样的
Maybe we should talk at my desk.
也许我们应该去我办公桌边聊
Yeah. Yeah?
好 行吗
Yeah. Okay.
好 好的
Have a seat.
请坐
You want some coffee?
喝杯咖啡吗
The guys just brewed a pot, so--
他们刚冲了一壶
Uh, no, I-I just got to--
不用了 我得
I'm good. Okay.
不用了 好吧
So, uh--
我想说
Three days back, I'm on patrol, you know,
三天前 我在巡逻
and pull this guy over.
要求一个家伙靠边停车
Silver Taurus, ran a stop sign,
银色的福特金牛座 闯了停车标志
and I, uh...
然后我
I gave him a warning, see, but then--
我向他发出警告 可后来
I don't know, I just-- I had a feelin'.
我说不清 我突然有一种感觉
What kind of feeling?
什么感觉
A bad feelin', real suspicious-like.
很不好的感觉 非常可疑
So I ran his plates, and it turns out
所以我查了他的车牌号♥ 结果
that the car was registered to one of your victims.
是你们这里其中一名受害人的车
What? Yeah, Lester Nygaard.
什么 是莱斯特·奈加德的车
Son of a--
混♥蛋♥
He told me his car was in the shop, so--
他跟我说车在汽修厂
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Well, here's the thing.
是这样的
Lester wasn't driving.
车上的并不是莱斯特
Now, I know that now because I checked the plate,
因为我查了车牌 所以我知道不是他
but at the time, I This fella maybe?
但当时我 是他吗
Holy cow. Yeah.
天呐 就是他
That's-- I-I think that's him.
我觉得就是他
How did you Security camera,
你是怎么 监控摄像
caught him over St. Paul kidnapping an accountant.
拍到他在圣保罗的公♥司♥绑♥架♥了一名会计
No kidding. Yeah.
没开玩笑吧 当然
So, listen, one thing I'm not quite clear on,
所以 我还有一件事想不明白
you said you only found out later
你说你是之后才发现
that it wasn't Lester driving, but--I mean,
开车的不是莱斯特 但我想说的是
you checked the fella's license and registration, didn't ya?
你肯定检查了他的驾照和行驶证吧
Well, um...
其实
You see, uh... I, uh, I asked,
我要求他出示证件
but he...
但他
threatened me, and I--
威胁我 而我
it's--it's--it's--
这个 这个
I know, it's no excuse, but, um,
我知道这不是借口 但是
I--he was a really dangerous looking fella,
他看上去真的是个危险人物
and he had these really scary, uh, eyes, and I just--
他的眼神真的很吓人 而我
Dad? Yeah?
爸 怎么了
Could I get a dollar for the vending machine?
能给我一块钱买♥♥点零食吗
Yeah, um--
当然
Hold on.
等一下
Actually, they-- they give us these tokens.
其实 他们给了我们一些代币
Just put that in the coin slot.
直接扔进投币孔就行了
Great, thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
How old?
你女儿多大了
Greta? Yeah, 12. She's a real good kid.
格丽塔 12岁了 她是个好孩子
Her mom at home?
她妈在家吗
No.
不在
It's just us. Ten years now.
就我们父女俩 十年了
They're out of M&M's.
MM豆卖♥♥完了
So you two drove all the way from Duluth, huh?
那你们俩是从德卢斯开车过来的
Yeah.
是的
Well, uh... I was gonna grab dinner.
我正准备去吃晚饭
There's a good burger place nearby,
附近有家不错的汉堡店
so you two want to join me before you head back?
回去之前你俩愿意一起吃个晚饭吗
Oh, no. No, no, no. We don't want to be a bother.
不 不用 我们不想麻烦你
It's no bother.
不麻烦
We'll talk about the guy, you know, see what you remember.
我们可以谈谈凶手 看你能想起什么
Maybe a clue drops out.
说不定就蹦出线索
It's Lou's.
名叫卢的餐馆
It's just a couple blocks up the street.
离这条街只有几个街区
Let me just put an A.P.B. out on this guy,
我去发布凶手的全境通告
and I'll-- I'll be right there.
然后马上就过去
She seemed nice, huh?
她人不错 是吧
What?
怎么
Ay, caramba.
天啊
Just you two?
只有你们俩吗
No, a very pretty lady will be joining us.
不 还有一位非常漂亮的女士会来
Duluth P.D.
德卢斯警局
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You associated with Ben Schmidt?
认识本·施密特吗
Think he's a lieutenant now.
他现在应该是副队长了
Yes, sir. He's my boss.
是的 他是我的上司
Kind of a prick.
他挺招人烦的
That's the one.
就是他
Yeah, we had a deal together once in Sioux Falls.
我们在苏福尔斯一起执行过任务
Joint task force situation.
当时在联合特遣部队
Boy, that was a rodeo.
天啊 场面真混乱
Hey, dad. Hey, sweetie.
爸爸 亲爱的
Think I'm gonna need a milkshake tonight.
今晚我想喝杯奶昔
Better make it a double.
最好做成双倍浓度
Me too?
我能喝吗
Yeah, okay. You gotta eat something green.
行 但你也得吃点蔬菜
Same here, and some burgers all around.
我也是 再随便来几份汉堡吧
Sounds good.
不错啊
So it's a bit strange, huh?
有点奇怪 是吧
This Lester fella never reporting his car was stolen.
莱斯特这伙计也没报告自己的车被偷了
It is, yeah.
确实奇怪
Pretty sure he's mixed up in some nasty business.
我确定他肯定也参与了见不得人的事
So you got a boyfriend, then?
话说 你有男朋友了吧
No.
没有
Pretty girl like you?
你这么漂亮会没有吗
Too young for a boyfriend.
这么小不能谈恋爱
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
你就一直这样告诉自己吧
Hey, you ever heard of a spider layin' eggs in a person's neck?
你听说过蜘蛛在人脖子里产卵吗
What's that now?
那怎么回事
Friend of mine said it happened to a friend of hers.
我一朋友说她朋友就碰到了
Gross.
好恶心
Yeah. Said they were--
是 说他们...
He was sleepin', and all these baby spiders just ran right out.
他正在睡觉 小蜘蛛就都爬出来了
Not sure I want to live in a world
如果世界上真有人碰上这种事
where something like that can happen to a person.
我都不想活在这个世界上了
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表