剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
You're looking at the supermarket king
站在你面前的是
of Minnesota, La Mercado Rey.
明尼苏达州的超♥市♥大王
29 markets in 15 counties,
在15个县拥有29家超♥市♥
and it all started right here in this office.
一切都从这间办公室开始
Next quarter, we're expanding into Wisconsin and the Dakotas.
下个季度 我们将扩张到威州和达州
By this time next year,
明年此时
rule the whole goddamn midwest.
我们将统治整个中西部
You see my mangos?
你看到我的芒果了吗
Straight from Ecuador, kiwis too.
从厄瓜多尔运来的 猕猴桃也是
That's what makes my stores so goddamn superior.
所以我的超♥市♥才这么牛
I got mangos in goddamn January.
我在一月份能搞到芒果
And the back of a 90-year-old woman.
而我的背就像90岁的老女人
God damn it.
可恶
Who's the fire hydrant?
这根消防栓是谁
Semenchko,
塞门科
head of security.
安全主管
You an oilers fan?
你是油工队球迷吗
Wally here is 1992 Farm League M.V.P.
沃利是92年农场联赛的最有价值球员
Knocked 138 heads career-wise, ain't that right, Wally?
他在生涯中撞晕过138个对手 对吗沃利
Our mutual friend said something about a blackmail letter.
我们共同的朋友说有封勒索信
Found this on my windshield last week.
上周我在挡风玻璃上发现的
What does this mean, "I know about the money"?
"我知道钱的事"是什么意思
What it means don't matter.
什么意思不重要
It's blackmail.
这是勒索
I didn't bring you here for what it means.
我让你来不是为了向你解释
I brought you here to make it stop.
而是让你解决问题
Semenchko said, "Don't do it." He said, "Let me handle it."
塞门科说"别这样做" 他说"让我处理"
But you don't get to be La Mercado Rey
但身为超♥市♥大王
without knowing when to delegate, comprende?
你要明白何时该借人之手 对吗
It's a pretty specific number, $43,613.
这数字很明确 43613美元
Hell, maybe he wants to pay off his student loans,
见鬼 也许他想还学生贷款吧
I don't know. What matters is, can you find the guy?
我不知道 怎么了 你能找到他吗
Hey, dad. Got a good one for ya.
爸 我有个好玩的笑话
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Don't you know closed door means "Keep out," boy?
你不知道关门时不该进来吗 孩子
Or at least knock, for shit's sake?
你♥他♥妈♥的至少敲敲门啊
You'll like this.
你肯定喜欢这个
What's a karate expert's favorite beverage?
空手道高手最喜欢什么饮料
Kara-tea. Get it?
茶道 懂了吗
Kara-tea.
茶道
It's--it's tea.
有个道字
Son, get the hell out.
儿子 滚出去
Nice to meet ya.
幸会
Look, I can find the guy.
听着 我能找到他
The question is,
问题是
what do you want done with him once he's found?
我找到他后 你想让我做什么
Send him packing.
赶走他
Isn't that what they say?
这不是行话吗
Who says that?
谁说的
In the movies.
电影里的人
I don't watch movies.
我不看电影
You don't watch movies.
你不看电影
Look, this ain't complicated.
听着 这很简单
You don't get to be the supermarket king
作为明尼苏达州超♥市♥大王
of Minnesota without making a few enemies, all right?
肯定会树立一些敌人 好吗
Start with my damn wife.
比如我该死的妻子
You think your wife's blackmailing you?
你觉得是你妻子在勒索你
You ever nail a greek woman?
你干过希腊女人吗
After 40, their pussies grow teeth.
40岁后 她们下面就像长牙了
And she ain't my wife, she's my soon-to-be ex-wife,
而且她不是我妻子 她是我的准前妻
and she is suing me for 50%.
她要告我 分一半财产
Except now I'm starting to think
但现在我觉得
maybe 50% ain't enough for her.
她嫌一半太少了
This is kind of embarrassing, but, uh...
这有点尴尬 但是
Would you sign a copy of my book?
你能给我的书上签名吗
I'd be delighted.
乐意效劳
You--you want something personal?
你想写什么私人的话吗
Yeah, could you put "To Frank Peterson,
是的 请写上"致弗兰克·皮特森
thanks for nailing my blackmailer."
感谢你干掉我的勒索者"
I'm just kidding.
我在说笑
Anything you want. You're the writer.
随便写 你是作家
In addition to the victims in the basement--
除了地下室的受害者们以外
That's Nygaard, Mr. And Mrs.--
即奈加德夫妇
We're hearing the chief of police
我们还听说警♥察♥局长
was shotgunned in the foyer.
在前厅被猎枪击毙
That means "Entryway."
意思是"入口处"
No description yet of the suspect or suspects,
目前没有嫌犯的样貌特征
but I told the new chief over in Bemidji
但我告诉贝米吉的新局长
we'd be on high alert for anything that connects.
我们会留意任何可疑线索
That means suspicious persons or jailhouse snitches
包括可疑人员或声称有线索的
saying they know a thing.
监狱告密者
Okay, let's get to it.
好了 开工吧
Grimly.
格林利
Animal-control guy called in sick again--you're on duty.
动物管控警员又请病假了 你去代班
Yes, sir.
遵命长官
I got "Aurora borealis." What about you? Over.
我写了"北极光" 你呢 完毕
I just put "Northern lights." Over.
我写"北方极光"吧 完毕
My dad's home with dinner. Over.
我爸爸带晚饭回来了 完毕
What's it tonight? Over.
今晚是什么 完毕
Looks like burgers. Over.
看起来像汉堡 完毕
And chicken nuggets.
还有鸡块
And chicken nuggets. Over and out.
还有鸡块 通话结束
Did you get the dipping sauces?
你买♥♥蘸酱了吗
Extra, even.
特大瓶
Good day?
今天如何
Yeah.
还好
We, uh-- we had an assembly,
我们开了会
and the principal talked about bullying
校长谈到了欺凌
and how bullying was wrong,
以及欺凌是不对的
and if we saw somebody getting bullied,
如果我们看到某人被欺凌
we should say something or stop it,
我们应该出言或制止
and I raised my hand,
然后我举起手
and I asked what you're supposed to do if the bully is, like,
问到 万一恶霸比你壮得多
a lot bigger than you are or has a knife or something.
或拿着刀 你该怎么办
And what did he say?
他怎么说
That if the bully has a knife,
他说如果恶霸手里有刀
then you should tell a grown-up.
那你应该跟大人说
Well, that's good advice.
这是个好建议
Yeah, but what if there's no time?
是啊 但如果时间来不及怎么办
I mean, you're the police.
你是警♥察♥
If you saw somebody doing something,
如果你看见有人干坏事
you'd stop 'em, right?
你会阻止他们 是不是
Well, you know, sometimes there's more than one right thing.
有时候是非并不很清楚
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means...
意思就是...
I got you, and I am responsible for you,
我有你这个女儿 我该对你负责
and sometimes I might be in a situation where--
有时候我可能会遇到...
and this hasn't happened, and it won't--
我还没遇到过 我也不会遇到
but a situation where if I try to stop a guy from doing a bad thing,
但如果我遇到要阻止一个坏人做坏事的情况
I could get hurt.
我可能会受伤
Or worse.
或者更糟
And then who would take care of you?
那谁会来照顾你呢
But it's your job.
但那是你的工作
Well, I got two jobs,
我有两份工作
and the first, the most important, is being your dad.
首先 也是最重要的 就是做你的父亲
Well, if I saw somebody doing something, I would stop 'em.
如果我看到有人做坏事 我会阻止他们的
I believe you would.
我相信你会的
Every cooperation, obviously.
无条件合作 当然了
If you want girl, you want drug, just ask.
如果你想要女人 想要毒品 尽管说
You know who we are.
你知道我们是谁
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表