剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Surveillance.
进行监视
Day 156, logging the comings and goings.
156天 记录各种事情
Six months and nothing happens.
六个月过去了 什么事也没发生
Going crazy with And then...
简直要疯了 然后...
Yeah, so, you see, we're invested personally,
是啊 所以我们有私人关系
like I said.
我说过了
And when we heard you called--
当我们听说你打过电♥话♥
That you have an answer.
说你有答案
So please, we have to know.
拜托了 我们必须知道
Who is he?
他是谁
Dad, I think we're gonna need some coffees to go.
爸爸 我们要外带几杯咖啡
My god.
天啊
You put all this together yourself?
你自己理清的吗
Oh, no.
不是
Gus helped me, my husband.
我丈夫格斯帮了我
He used to be Duluth P.D.
他之前是德卢斯警局的
He's a mailman now.
现在是邮差
But you can see why I think this is your guy.
但你们能看出 我为何觉得这就是你们要找的人
Okay, I'm here.
好 我来了
Hey, chief, these fellas are--
局长 这些人是...
Bill Oswalt. I'm the chief here.
比尔·奥斯华 我是局长
Sorry I wasn't around to-- I was at a conference, so--
抱歉我之前没在 我当时在开会 所以...
And then Cindy called
然后辛迪打来了电♥话♥
and said there were two agents from the FBI here--
说有两名联调局探员来了...
Oh, no.
不
No, chief, listen--
不 局长 听着
No, no! No, I am so sorry.
不不 真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Molly, these guys aren't interested in--
莫利 这些人没兴趣...
Let's meet in my office.
去我办公室说吧
Have you seen this?
你见过这个吗
Have I seen this?
我见过这个吗
Son, this thing's been giving me nightmares.
孩子 这东西都让我做噩梦了
Oh, come on now, that's not fair.
拜托 这样说不公平
Well, she did tell you that we caught the guy
她告诉了你们 我们抓住了
responsible for killing the wife, didn't she?
杀害莱斯特妻子的凶手 对吧
Uh, you know, the brother Nygaard.
奈加德家的弟弟
And he had the bloody hammer and--
他有那把锤子
So you don't care about the fact
所以你不管这些事实吗
that this Malvo character
这个叫马尔沃的人
was seen with Lester at the hospital?
被人看见和莱斯特一起在医院
or that he ended up in Duluth
还有他到了德卢斯
in direct conflict with these other two?
和这两个人起了直接冲突
No, because that--
不 因为...
Uh, what happened in Duluth--
德卢斯发生的事...
I'm gonna call HQ and let them know
我要打电♥话♥给总部 告诉他们
we'll be staying the night.
我们要留在这里过夜
We can take another run at Lester tomorrow.
我们明天可以再去找找莱斯特
Is there a motel?
这里有没有汽车旅馆
Um, yeah, sure, I can-- I'll get you directions.
当然 我可以... 我给你们指路
This is tremendous work, deputy.
这是惊人的工作 警官
Impressive.
了不起
Yeah, I better just, um--
我最好去...
Come on.
拜托
Okay. All set.
好了 都搞定了
Ready to go?
准备好去了吗
What? I thought we weren't gonna go.
什么 我还以为我们不去了呢
Acapulco, here we come.
阿卡普尔科 我们来了
Oh, my god. Yeah, you betcha.
天啊 是啊
I talked to the deputy. She said, sure, go.
我跟警官说过了 她说尽管去吧
So now we just gotta swing by the office
现在我们只用去办公室
and pick up the passports.
拿护照了
What about my coat?
我的外套呢
Oh, you're not gonna need a winter coat
我们去的地方那么暖和
where we're going.
你不会需要冬装外套的
You know I had a crush on you
你知道我对你
right from when we met.
一见钟情吗
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Swear to god.
我对天发誓
Used to sit at my desk
我以前经常坐在桌子旁
and dream about you leaving your wife or
想着你离开你妻子 或者
somehow getting her out of the picture.
想个办法把她赶走
Not that I wanted--
不是说我想...
No, of course not. It's--
当然不是啦
Nothing wrong with dreaming.
幻想没什么错
Oh, I agree, cinderella.
我同意 灰姑娘
Yeah?
对吗
You know, I remember when I was three--
我记得我三岁时
and I told you how we came over to America,
我告诉过你我们是如何来美国
settled in Minnesota, and my folks bought the motel?
在明尼苏达州定居 我父母买♥♥下了汽车旅馆
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, they put me right to work.
他们让我♥干♥活儿
Just laundry at first.
一开始只是洗衣服
Then making the beds
然后是整理床铺
and cleaning the rooms.
清洁房♥间
You don't even wanna know the disarray people leave behind.
你都不想知道那些恶心的人们留下了什么
I bet.
我想也是
One time-- I'll never forget this--
有一次 我永远也不会忘记
I was changing the sheets on a king size, and I'm--
我给特大床换床单 然后我...
Suddenly I'm like, "What's that smell?"
突然我想着 那是什么味道
Well, the guest had--
客人...
He made a B.M. between the mattress and the box spring.
他在床单和弹簧床垫拉了屎
What?
什么
I guess he took the mattress off
我想他拿下了床单
and did it
然后拉了屎
and then made the bed back up,
然后铺了回去
which, it's a lot simpler just to go to the toilet.
直接去厕所简单多了
My point being
我的重点是
that while I was cleaning up,
我打扫时
I had this dream that someone,
有过这种梦想 一个人
a man,
一个男人
would come along and take me away from all this.
会出现 然后带我远离这一切
And then I met you.
然后我碰见了你
And here we are.
我们走到了今天
And we're going to Acapulco.
我们要去阿卡普尔科了
I thought we were going to the shop.
我还以为我们要去公♥司♥
We are.
是啊
I just--you know how icy it gets right out front.
我只是 你知道外面到处都结了冰
Lester?
莱斯特
You know, I hate to do this,
我不想这样做
but I kind of tweaked my back before,
但我之前从车里搬出行李时
getting the luggage out of the car.
扭伤了背
Oh, you poor baby.
可怜的宝贝
So do you think you could run in?
你可以跑去拿吗
The passports are in the safe.
护照在保险箱里
There's some cash in there too.
里面还有一些现金
Can you-- will you do that for me?
你能不能 你愿意帮我吗
Of course, hon.
当然啦 亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
Linda.
琳达
It's cold out there.
外面好冷
You're sweet.
你真贴心
Put your hood up, huh?
戴着帽子好吗
I'd hate for your pretty face to freeze.
我不想让你美丽的小脸冻僵
Oh, my--
天啊
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表