剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, um--
好吧
Oh, shit. Shit! Shit! Shit!
该死 该死 该死
No, wait. T-tell him--
不 等等 告诉他
T-tell him I-I'll pay it all back,
告诉他我会还清的
I-I swear, and--
我发誓
Please.
求求你
For the love-- I got kids.
看在爱的份上 我有孩子
Don't move.
别动
Please! Please!
求求你 求求你
Please!
求求你
They won't--she won't stop, you know?
他们不会 她不会停下的
Kill Kallen. First prize is three fun-filled days in Bismarck.
吉尔·凯伦 一等奖是去俾斯麦游玩三天
So get your entries in lickety-split.
快点来登记吧
Pleased to meet ya.
见到你很高兴
So is this where he worked?
他在这里工作吗
Yeah, in accounting.
是的 在会计部
Just typin' away, and this other fella comes in,
他在打字 有个人进来了
drags poor Phil out by the necktie.
拽着领带把可怜的菲尔拖出去了
Nice guy too, super. Such a pity.
他是个好人 超级好 真可惜
Gambling problem, I heard.
我听说是赌博
You don't say. I heard drugs.
不是吧 我听说是吸毒
I heard he, like, slept with a 13-year-old girl.
我听说他和13岁的小姑娘上♥床♥了
For Pete's sake, Bob,
看在老天的份上 鲍勃
don't spread rumors about the poor man.
不要散播那个可怜人儿的谣言
Nah, it was gambling, for sure.
肯定是赌博问题
I got the security tape cued up downstairs.
我调出了楼下的监控录像
Wanna see that?
想看看吗
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我想看看
Hard to tell much.
看不出多少信息
Like I said.
我说过了
Can you freeze it there?
你能在这里暂停吗
You say you found the victim's clothes in the garage?
你说在车♥库♥里找到了死者的衣服
Phil? Yeah.
菲尔吗 是的
Lab says the fella cut 'em off with a knife.
拉布说那人用刀子割下了衣服
Damn peculiar.
真奇怪
So you think this is your guy?
你觉得这就是你要找的人吗
The one killed all those people over in Bemidji?
在贝米吉杀了这么多人的凶手
Could be. He's a nasty enough fella.
可能是 他是个心狠手辣的人
Who are you?
你是谁
Great job! Okay.
做得好
In through the nose and out through the mouth.
用鼻子吸气 嘴巴呼气
Ladies, you are looking great, okay?
女士们 你们看起来棒极了
Keep up the good work.
继续保持吧
Well, hello, you.
你好啊
You got bronzer on your blackmail note.
你的敲诈信上有铜色霜
Listen, listen, listen. I swear on my--
听着 我对天发誓
You couldn't find a smaller room for us to talk in?
你不能找一间更小的房♥间供我们说话吗
What?
什么
Nothing. Look, ththis whole thing, huge mistake, okay?
没什么 这整件事情都是一场大误会
I never meant--
我从没想
See, I just--I just--
我只是 我只是
I just wanted something for--for Don, you know?
我只是想给唐要点东西
You done?
你说完了吗
Here it is. You're screwed.
告诉你吧 你完蛋了
You made a choice, and this is the consequence.
你做出了选择 这就是后果
Me, I'm the consequence. Please.
我就是后果 拜托
Please don't tell Helena.
请别告诉海伦娜
I don't work for Helena.
我不为海伦娜工作
I work for her husband, Stavros Milos, the supermarket king.
而是为她的丈夫超♥市♥之王斯塔夫洛斯·米洛斯工作
Oh, my god!
天啊
Here, squeeze this. Yeah.
挤挤这个 好吧
Oh, no.
不
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I've got two questions and one comment, understand?
我有两个问题 一条评论 听懂了吗
First question, why $43,613?
第一个问题 为什么是43613美金
Gonna start a turkish bath.
我想开一家蒸汽浴
See, back in the ottoman empire--
在奥斯曼帝国
Second question, what do you know?
第二个问题 你知道什么
About what?
关于什么
Stavros, the guy you're blackmailing.
斯塔夫洛斯 你敲诈的那个人
You wrote a note. "I know about the money."
你写了一张纸条 我知道钱的事了
What do you know?
你知道些什么
Uh, well, nothing really.
其实没什么
I mean, Helena told the story so much--
海伦娜经常说起那件事
About her husband and how he lies about his money.
她丈夫还有他对自己的钱撒谎的事
So you're blackmailing a guy for something,
所以你因为一件事敲诈人家
but you don't know what it is?
但并不知道到底是什么事
You ready for the comment?
准备好听评论了吗
You're an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
Good news, I'm taking over.
但好消息是 接下来交给我了
Taking over what?
什么交给你
The blackmail.
敲诈的事
You work for the guy.
你为他工作
Exactly. And now you work for me.
对 现在你为我工作
I'm confused.
我不明白
That's okay, I'm not.
没事 我明白就行
The first thing we need is a new blackmail letter.
首先我们需要重新写一封敲诈信
Hey, Maggie. Lieutenant in?
麦琪 副队在吗
Bathroom.
洗手间
What?
什么
He's in the bathroom.
他在洗手间里
Um, Lieutenant?
副队
What? I'm takin' a dump.
怎么了 我在上大号♥呢
Uh, yeah, so listen,
我跟您说
about that triple homicide over in Bemidji--
关于贝米吉发生的三人死亡的凶杀案...
Oh, for Christ's sake. Talk to your shift commander.
天哪 有事去跟值班领导说
Well, yeah, I would, you know, but he don't listen to me.
我也想 可他不听我的
Who is this, Dan Hoskins?
你是谁 丹·霍斯金斯吗
Uh, no, sir.
不是
Gus Grimly. Grimly?
我是格斯·格林利 格林利
For Christ's sake, aren't you animal control?
天哪 你不是动物管理处的吗
No. I just sub for those fellas sometimes.
不是 我有时帮他们代班而已
So, listen, I pulled this car over the other night, speeder,
那晚 我拦下了一辆车 因为超速了
and, uh, well, I let the guy go with a warning,
我警告了那个人就放他走了
But then--
可是...
Well, turns out, I ran the fella's plates--
原来 我查了那辆车的车牌号♥
on account of what you said at the briefing
因为你开会的时候说过
about watchin' our "P"s and "Q"s,
要注意细节
And, well, it turns out that the car belongs to one of the victims.
我查过了 那辆车是其中一名受害者的
One of the What?
一名... 什么
Are you kiddin' me?
你开玩笑吗
No sir. Uh, Lester Nygaard.
不是 莱斯特·奈加德
That's who the car...
那辆车...
is registered to, but he wasn't driving, obviously,
是在他名下的 但是开车的明显不是他
so I'm thinking it may be--might be the killer.
所以我觉得 开车的那个人可能是凶手
Shut up. For Christ's sake,
闭嘴 天啊
you pulled over a stolen car and let the guy go...
你叫停了一辆被盗车辆 却又把人放走了
With a warning. Wellwell, no, see
只警告了他 不 听我说
It wasn't, you know, listed as stolen, you know, so--
当时那辆车并没有报失 所以...
And now, I checked this morning,
然后我今早查了一下
and it's impounded, as of yesterday, so Stop!
发现车昨天被扣押了 所以 别说了
It's goddamn Sioux Falls all over again.
苏福尔斯事件重演了
Yes, sir.
是的
W-what's Sioux Falls?
苏福尔斯是什么
Shut up.
闭嘴
You're gonna look through every goddamn mug book in the state.
你去把全国的犯罪记录档案都查一遍
Yes, sir. And you're gonna find this guy.
是 一定把人找出来
Yes, sir. And you're gonna call Bemidji.
是 你去给贝米吉那边打电♥话♥
And you're gonna tell them that you screwed up--you--
告诉他们是你搞砸的 是你
absolving the rest of us of any dipshittery.
我们其他人没有任何责任
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表