剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
where he talked to Lester about Sam Hess,
在那里他跟莱斯特谈到了山姆·赫斯
and then within 24 hours, Hess is dead,
之后的一天内 赫斯就死了
and then there's the fracas
再然后就是
with, you know, Lester's wife and Vern.
莱斯特的妻子和韦恩也死了
Not sure if you remember, but when you were five,
不知道你记不记得 但你五岁时
they had to put you under anesthesia to fix your teeth.
医生为了给你治牙将你麻醉
Gave you that mask.
给了你那张面具
Gas that smelled like tutti frutti. Yeah.
闻起来像水果糖的气体 是啊
My soft little girl
我可怜的小姑娘
in a hard world of drills and needles.
深陷充斥着钻头和针的冷酷世界
I'm 31, dad. I carry a gun.
我已经31岁了 老爸 而且我持枪
I know.
我知道
But it's relative, you know?
但都是有关系的 明白吗
There's the kind of things
有些事情
a schoolteacher gets exposed to--truancy and the like--
是学校老师必须面对的 学生旷课什么的
and then there's the stuff a cop sees--
还有些事情是警♥察♥要看到的
murder and violence and general scofflawery...
谋杀和暴♥力♥还有公然蔑视法律的人
and then there's the kind of deal you're looking at now.
还有一些事情是你现在看到的
Which is?
是什么
Which is, if I'm right...
如果我没说错的话 那就是...
Savagery, pure and simple.
野蛮 纯粹和简单
Slaughter, hatred,
屠♥杀♥ 仇恨
devils with dead eyes and shark smiles, and...
带着无神的双眼和欺骗性微笑的恶魔
One day, you're gonna get married...
有一天 你会结婚
and have kids,
然后生孩子
and when you look at them, their faces,
当你看着他们 看着他们的脸时
you need to see what's good in the world,
你要发现这世上的美好事物
'cause if you don't, how you gonna live?
因为如果你看不到 你要怎么生活
You talk a lot, you know that?
你话太多了 你知道吗
It's always been a problem.
我的老♥毛♥病啊
Lou. Chief.
卢 局长
Molly, could I have a word?
莫利 我能跟你说两句吗
Yeah, sure.
行啊 当然
Pull up a chair. You want some coffee or--
拉把椅子 你要喝咖啡还是
Yeah, no, uh...
行 不用了
Lester Nygaard called me, yeah, and he's super upset.
莱斯特·奈加德给我打电♥话♥ 他非常生气
Well, yeah, you know, I thought he might do that.
是啊 我猜到他可能会这么做了
Yeah, we talked about this and all,
是啊 我们已经谈过了啊
and I thought we were-- I thought I was clear
我还以为我们 我以为我已经明确了
that we were gonna focus on the drifter angle
我们要专注流浪汉的切入点
and not, you know, harass the victim.
不要再去骚扰受害者了
Well, I'm not, you know,
我没有
I didn't harass him.
我没有骚扰他
I just--I got questions, you know.
我就是 我有些疑问
Yeah, well, I'm the chief now, and I got to--
是啊 现在我是局长 我得
everyone's got to line up behind me,
大家都得跟在我后面排好队
you know, toe the line.
听从指挥
Sure, yeah. Yeah, I know.
当然 是啊 我知道
Yeah, we talked about this,
对 这点我们谈过了
and now I got to take you off the case.
现在我不能再让你接触这个案子了
Well, we all know how you felt about Vern.
大家都知道你对韦恩的感情
I mean, heck, who didn't? But...
该死 谁不知道呢 但是...
maybe it's best if you just--
也许你最好还是
It--and this could be good for you career-wise,
这 从你的事业发展来说 这样有好处
because, uh, I'm gonna make you head of inquiry
因为我打算让你负责调查
on that frozen fella, the naked one.
那个冻死的家伙 没穿衣服的那个
Yeah, I'll make you lead on that.
对 我会让你负责那个案子
Bill, Listen, I Yeah!
比尔 听着 我 没错
So that's my decision.
我决定了
Take care.
保重
Well, okay, then.
那好吧
See you for dinner. Yup.
晚餐时候见 好
Drills and needles.
钻头和针
**To live in an old shack by the sea*
*住在海边一座破旧的小屋里
**And breathe the sweet salt air*
*呼吸着甜咸的空气
**To live with the dawn and the dusk*
*日出而作 日落而息
**The new moon and the full moon*
*看月亮阴晴圆缺
**The tides, the wind, and the rain*
*望潮 听风 看雨
**To surf and comb the beach*
*冲浪游泳 游荡沙滩
**And gather seashells and driftwood*
*捡捡贝壳和浮木
**And know the thrill of loneliness*
*感受孤单的刺♥激♥
**And lose all sense of time*
*完全忘记了时间
**And be free*
*无限自♥由♥
**To hike over the island to the village*
*从小岛远足到村庄
**And visit the marketplace*
*再去集市里逛逛
**And enjoy the music and the food and the people*
*享受美食和音乐 看人来人往
**And do a little trading*
*买♥♥点东西
**And see the great ships come and go*
*看大船来了又走
No, wait...
不 等等
**And, man, have me a ball*
*伙计 办个舞会吧
**And in the evening when the sky is on fire*
*夜幕降临 天色如火
**Heaven and earth become my great open cathedral*
*天地成为我最伟大的露天教堂
**Where all men are brothers*
*那里人人亲如兄弟
**Where all things are bound by law*
*万物运行有其法则
**And crowned with love*
*以爱加冕
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表