剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
My question for you is, why?
我想问你的是 为什么
No, no, no, just h-hold on.
不 不 不 等等
When you figure out the answer to my question,
等你搞清楚了我问题的答案
then you'll have the answer to yours.
你自己的问题也就有解答了
Where are they?
他们在哪里
In the back. Can't you hear?
后面 听不见吗
It's driving me crazy.
快把我搞疯了
Yeah? Yeah, Mr. Nygaard?
你好 是奈加德先生吗
This is Dave from Duluth Impound.
我是德卢斯扣车处的戴夫
Oh, oh, yeah, I'm gonna pick her up probably Friday.
想起来了 我可能周五去取车
No, sir, I'm supposed to tell you your car's not ready yet.
先生 我正要通知您暂时还不能来领车
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's, uh--well, forensic team's looking at it.
是这样 司法鉴定组正在查车
Forensic? Yes, sir.
司法鉴定 是的 先生
Just routine, but I can't release the car to you
只是例行公事 但是在他们把车给我前
till they release it to me,
我还不能把车送还给您
so I'll just call you when it's done, okay?
所以检查完成时我再电♥话♥通知您 好吗
Bye, now. Hey, Lester.
再见 莱斯特
I'm in a meeting.
我在开会
Chaz?
切斯
Oh, I said, "I'm in a meeting."
我说了"我在开会"
Chaz, it's Lester.
切斯 我是莱斯特
Look, I think I might be in a bit of trouble here.
听着 我想我可能遇上点麻烦
When are you not in-- what kind of trouble?
你什么时候没有 什么麻烦
Well, uh, I'm-- I'm in the trunk of a car.
我被关在一辆车的后备箱里
What?
什么
A car. In--in--in the trunk.
一辆车 关在后备箱里
You're in the trunk of your car?
你在你车的后备箱里
No! N-not my car.
不 不是我的车
It's--it's these two fellas.
有两个家伙
You see, the thing--
听着 事情是这样的
I think I may have been kidnapped, is the thing.
我想我可能被绑♥架♥了
What?
什么
Yeah, they got me, uh, in the trunk.
是的 他们把我 丢进后备箱里
I'm not--don't really know where we're going.
我也不清楚这是在往哪里开
Did you say you got kidnapped?
你是说你被绑♥架♥了
Lester, where are you?
莱斯特 你在哪
I'll call the cops.
我去报♥警♥
No, no, no, no.
别 别 别
Don't--don't-- don't call the--
不要去告诉
Yeah, I'm just, uh-- I'm pranking you.
其实 我只是 逗你玩呢
What?
什么
Yeah, remember how we used to--
还记得我们以前怎么
you know, practical jokes and all?
恶作剧什么的
Well, uh, you're it.
你被耍了
You're an asshole.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Come on.
过来
There you go.
到站了
Come on.
来吧
Let's go.
我们走
You're gonna say it.
跟着我说
"I, Lester Nygaard...."
"我 莱斯特·奈加德"
You're gonna say it.
跟着我说
"I, Lester Nygaard..."
"我 莱斯特·奈加德"
I, Lester Nygaard...
我 莱斯特·奈加德
Louder. Louder!
大声点 大声点
I, Lester Nygaard... "Killed!"
我 莱斯特·奈加德 杀了
No, no, you see, I did not kill--
你瞧 我没杀...
Lester, you're gonna say it.
莱斯特 你必须说出来
One way or the other, okay?
要么说 要么死 懂吗
All right?
明白吗
"Killed Sam Hess."
杀了山姆·赫斯
That's not true. I didn't kill him.
胡说 我没杀他
Yes, you did.
是你杀的
No, I didn't.
我没杀
Okay, then who was it?
那是谁干的
The man.
那个人
Who's the man?
那个人是谁
The man.
就是那个人
Who? Who's him?
谁 他是谁
Who-- who is him?
他是谁
It was the guy.
就是那家伙
Was--what--who? What guy?
哪个 什么人
I need--
我需要
Hi, I need Is this your car, sir?
你好 我需要 这是你的车吗 先生
What?
什么
Is this your car? No, no.
这是你的车吗 不是
I need a ride back to town.
能载我回镇上吗
I'm not a taxi service, sir. What?
我可不是的哥 先生 什么
I said we're not a taxi service.
我说我不是的哥
Please, I just-- I just need--
求你了 我只是...需要
Just give me a damn ride.
就载我一程吧
Heck, sir. Well, now I got to arrest you.
靠 现在我得逮捕你了
Well, good, good. Let's go.
好 走吧
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, this is car 3108.
这里是3108号♥车
I'm coming in with a 3-1-3.
我要带个袭♥警♥人员回去
Copy, 3108.
收到 3108
Yeah, guy punched me.
那家伙打了我
Knock, for christ's sake!
先敲门 听不懂吗
How many times?
说过多少遍了
Not now.
不是时候
Not now!
不是时候
Look, I want to talk about mom.
我想说说妈的事
I said, "Not now."
我说了 不是时候
Dad, you're not being very nice.
爸 你最近很不友好
"Nice"?
友好
You think you go down to a car dealership,
你以为开汽车经销店
buy a car with nice?
做生意要友好吗
You think the girls at titty bar care about nice?
你以为脱衣舞娘们会在意友不友好吗
It's kill or be killed, son.
要么宰人 要么被宰 儿子
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
No.
没
No, don't.
别
Kill or be killed.
宰人或者被宰
Dad, what's happening?
爸 怎么回事
We demand one million in unmarked bills.
我们需要一百万没做记号♥的现金
We'll call tomorrow at 10:00 A.M.
明早十点我们会打电♥话♥过来
with the drop instructions.
告诉你地点
Do you understand?
明白吗
Yeah.
明白
Remember god is watching.
人在做 天在看
Is that him?
是他吗
God is real.
上帝真的存在
Bartender,
酒保
I tend...
我想...
to have a, uh, beer
来杯 啤酒
and then a little tequila guy.
再来点龙舌兰
Looks like you already had a few.
你好像喝了不少了
Well, then they're working, right?
你能看出来 那我没白喝
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
You know, I'll tell you something.
我要告诉你
I will put your eye out.
我要挖出你的眼睛
I was about to send a search party.
我都准备派搜索队了
Yeah, sorry.
抱歉
Cindy said Bill's on his way back.
辛迪说比尔正在回来的路上
What happened?
发生什么了
Well, they, uh-- they let him go, Malvo.
他们...他们放马尔沃走了
Yeah, he had an alibi, it checked out,
他的不在场证明通过了验证
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表