剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Had Lester Nygaard in custody,
拘留了莱斯特·奈加德
about to talk to him.
她要去审问他
I'm going after her. Keep an eye on Greta.
我去找她 看着格丽塔
Believe me, I mean to.
相信我 我就为了这事
Okay, so the plan is, we fan out.
好了 计划是我们分开呈扇形
Prowlers on all the main roads looking for Malvo.
在所有主干道搜寻马尔沃
Encircle the town, in other words.
也就是绕着城搜
There's pic-- yeah.
这有张照... 说
Well, there are three main roads,
主干道有三条
so actually more of a triangle.
所以实际上更像个三角形
There's photos of the suspect in your packets.
你们的资料里会有嫌犯照片
We hear he might have changed his look, though,
不过我们听说他可能改变了形象
so silver hair now, brushed back,
现在是银发 背头
possibly a goatee.
可能留着山羊胡
Drives a red BMW, possibly stolen.
开红色宝马 可能是偷来的
The FBI's sending a team,
联调局正在派出小分队
and in the meantime, the two original agents
同时 最初负责此案的两位探员
are staking out Lester's house.
正在莱斯特家外监视
Molly, Gus on one.
莫利 格斯在一号♥线
Yeah.
好
I'll be out there with you coordinating maneuvers, so...
我会负责协调策略 所以...
pass those out for me. Thanks.
帮我发一下 谢谢
Yeah, hon? Hey, I've been calling.
怎么了 亲爱的 我一直在打给你
Yeah, I know. Sorry, it's been--
我知道 抱歉 一直...
Is it true? Is he back?
真的吗 他回来了吗
Yeah, I just--I just finished briefing the guys, so...
是的 我才给大家做完简报
We tried to crack Lester, but he wouldn't flinch,
我们想让莱斯特开口 但他不怕
so the plan is, now we're gonna use him as bait.
所以我们现在计划拿他当诱饵
Molly...
莫利
Yeah, so things are-- they're real busy here, hon.
情况是...这里挺忙的 亲爱的
Look, hon.
亲爱的
Don't, okay?
别去 好吗
I got to ask you not to--
我必须求你别去
don't go out there.
别跟他们去
You, personally, don't go looking for--
你自己 不要去...
It's my job.
这是我的工作
Yeah, I know, and you're amazing and the best,
对 我知道 你也是个优秀的警♥察♥
and I have no doubt that if you wanted,
我相信只要你想
you could handcuff Al Capone.
你连阿尔·卡彭都能抓住
But some days, sometimes you get forces
但有些时候 你会被卷进
you can't control.
不可控的场面
Bad luck, you know?
运气不好 知道吗
Bad luck.
运气不好
Yeah, and this is all--
对 这都...
If it really is him, Malvo,
如果真的是马尔沃
I just--
我...
with everything we've been working for, you know,
我们付出了这么多 你知道吗
our family, and--
我们的家 还有...
Gus.
格斯
And I know it's not fair.
我也知道这不公平
It's not.
没错
It's your job, and I am just a mailman,
这是你的工作 我只是个邮差
but you've got a precinct full of cops,
但你的分局里那么多警♥察♥
and the FBI is there, so I just--
联调局也来了 所以我...
Bottom line, I can't make her go to another funeral,
最起码 我不能让她再参加一场葬礼了
you know?
你知道吗
Yeah.
好
Okay, don't worry. I'll just--
别担心 我...
yeah, I'll run things from here.
好吧 我留在局里
Okay, good. Good.
好 那就好
I'm in the car, coming over.
我正开车呢 马上就来
No, don't. That's not--
不 别来 这不...
No, just go home.
别来 回家去吧
Be with our girl.
和女儿待在一起
Hey, is my dad there?
我爸爸在那吗
Yeah, yeah, he's on the porch with a shotgun.
在 他坐门廊上拿着把猎枪
Got to love a man who keeps his word, right?
言而有信的男人太可爱了 对吧
So you promise?
那你答应了吗
Yeah, I won't leave the building
好 我不会离开局里
until they call and tell me he's surrounded.
直到他们打电♥话♥说他投降了
No, until he's dead.
不 直到他死了
I'll call you in a little bit, okay?
我过会打给你 好吗
So it's decided.
定下来了
FbI fella's gonna call for backup.
联调局的人会请求支援
We're gonna take Lester home, sit on the house,
我们带莱斯特回家 监视他家
see if we can't draw this Malvo fella out.
看能不能引马尔沃出来
You okay, Chief?
你还好吗 局长
Hanging it up after this.
这案子结束我不干了
What's that?
什么
I quit, is what I'm saying.
我说 我要辞职
Don't got the stomach for it,
我没这个胆子
not like some.
不像有些人
Wearing the badge, seeing the lengths people are capable of,
配着警徽 看着人们干出来的事情
the inhumanity.
残暴无情
What ever happened to saying good morning to your neighbors
那些清晨跟邻居互道早安
and shoveling their walk
帮忙铲雪
and bringing in each other's toters?
帮忙拎重物的好习惯都去了哪
Well, still goes on.
现在还是一样啊
Yeah, but not the same.
是啊 但是变了
I used to have positive opinions about the world,
我以前总是积极看世界
you know, about people.
知道吗 看人
Used to think the best.
总是往最好的想
Now I'm looking over my shoulder.
现在我小心翼翼
An unquiet mind,
心绪不宁
that's what the wife calls it.
我妻子是这么说的
The job has got me staring into the fireplace,
这份工作如今让我一边盯着壁炉
drinking.
一边喝着酒
I never wanted to be the type
我从来没想过成为这样的人
to think big thoughts about the nature of things and--
想一些很宏观的东西 比如事情的本质
All I ever wanted was
我想要的只是
a stack of pancakes and a V8.
一堆煎饼和一辆8缸发动机的车
So I'm recommending that you take over as chief.
所以我向上级推荐你接替我出任局长
Oh, I-I appreciate that, but I--
很感谢你说这些 可我
No, no, you're the real deal.
不 你可以胜任
You got the instincts and the disposition.
你具有担任局长的天分和性格
I didn't see it before, but now--
我以前没有发现 可是现在
and Vern saw it. I know that.
韦恩也注意到了 我能肯定
And so I'm hoping that after you have the baby,
所以我希望你生完孩子以后
you come back here and take things over.
回到局里接替我的职位
I-I will think about that.
我会好好考虑的
I will.
我会的
Got to talk to Gus, so...
我还要跟格斯说一下
So you're okay with the plan then,
那么你同意我的计划了
call in the cavalry and set a trap?
调集装甲部队 布置一个陷阱
Yeah, we're a small-time force.
是的 我们势单力薄
We're not equipped for, you know,
我们没有适合
urban warfare.
巷战的武器装备
Most of these guys can't shoot a can off a fence.
他们大部分人隔着栅栏连罐头都射不到
Okay.
好的
Chin up, chief.
振作起来 局长
Police.
警♥察♥局
Yes, this is FBI main. I'm looking for my agents.
我是联邦调查局总部 我想找我的探员
Yeah, they're with a suspect.
他们在询问一名嫌犯
I could interrupt.
我可以进去叫他们
You want Pepper or Budge?
你想找派博还是巴兹
Uh, negatory. Don't interrupt.
不用了 别去打扰他们
Just tell 'em to call home when they're done.
请告诉他们讯问结束后给总部回电♥话♥
FBI.
联邦调查局
Operations.
行动部
Pass code.
密♥码♥
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表