剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
6-1, alpha, theta, 9.
61αθ9
Transferring.
转接中
Operations.
行动部
Uh, yes, this is Agent Budge.
我是巴兹探员
We've hit a dead end out here,
我们遇到了一个死胡同
so we're gonna be heading back.
所以准备返回总部
Say again.
重复一遍
Dead end. Heading back.
死胡同 返回
Hold on, didn't you just call looking for backup?
等等 你们刚才不是呼叫支援吗
Uh, yeah, my partner--
是的 我的搭档
He kind of jumped the gun on that one,
他过早下了结论
but looks like local pd has it under control,
不过当地警局似乎已经控制住了局势
so we're gonna just pack and blow.
所以我们正准备返回总部
Whatever. Get your shit straight.
随便 自己的破事你们自己搞定
Cancelling backup.
取消增援
Help you, sir?
有什么可以帮您的 先生
I hope so. I got my eye on this one.
是的 我看中了这辆车
She's a beaut. That's for sure.
她很漂亮 那是当然的
V8 engine, only 22,000 miles on her.
8缸发动机 只开了2万2千英里
I like it 'cause it looks like an undercover vehicle,
它看起来像是辆密探用车 所以我很喜欢
like an FBI car.
就像联邦调查局用车
Well, sir, I guess she does.
我觉得她可以胜任 先生
Never thought about it.
我从没这么想过
You even got the long antenna on the back.
车背还有一根长长的天线
Mind if we take a test-drive?
你介意我试驾一下吗
We--well, we're not officially open yet.
我们还没有正式营业
But I don't see why not. Hold on. I'll grab the keys.
不过没什么不可以 稍等 我去拿钥匙
Shotgun.
我坐副驾
Okay.
好的
So we're letting you go.
该让你走了
About time.
总算能走了
Yeah, and so the FBI fellas
是的 联邦调查局探员
are gonna drive you home.
会开车送你回家
Not necessary. I can call a cab.
不必了 我可以叫出租车
Yeah, well, like I said,
正如我刚说的
we're letting you go, but at the same time,
我们可以让你走了 但是同时
a wanted fugitive has been spotted in town,
有人看到一名在逃通缉犯在镇上出现
and we think he's got intentions towards you,
我们认为他的目标是你
so ride home's not really optional.
所以搭车回家可不是明智之选
Well, they're not coming in the house.
他们不会进我的家门
Sure, okay, we can play it that way,
当然 我们可以那样做
but they're still gonna stick around for a while,
不过他们会在附近逗留一会儿
keep an eye on things.
盯着周围的情况
You know, I'm not sure what it is
我不知道是什么
that you've had against me since day one,
让你们从第一天开始就跟我过不去
but I am not the person you think I am,
但是我绝不是你想象的那种人
this-- this kind of monster.
那种野兽
There was a fella once running for a train,
有个家伙跑着追火车
and he's carrying a pair of gloves, this man.
他拿着一副手套 这家伙
He drops a glove on the platform,
他落了一只手套在站台上
but he doesn't notice.
但他没注意到
And then later on, inside the train,
过了一会 在火车上
he's sitting by the window, and he realizes
他坐在窗边 然后他才发现
that he's just got this one glove left.
他手上只剩一只手套
But the train's already started
但火车已经开动
pulling out of the station, right?
离开站台 是吗
So what does he do?
然后他怎么做呢
He opens the window,
他打开了窗户
and he drops the other glove onto the platform.
把另一只手套扔向了站台
That way, whoever finds the first glove
这样 拿到第一只手套的人
can just have the pair.
就可以有完整的一副了
So what are you telling me?
你想跟我说什么
Good-bye, Mr. Nygaard.
再见 奈加德先生
Good-bye, deputy.
再见 警官
I didn't do this, you know.
不是我♥干♥的 你知道吧
Any of it.
跟我一点关系都没有
That deputy--boy.
那个警官 天呐
She's got a thing for me.
她对我有成见
So, Lester, say you had a boat. No.
莱斯特 假设你有一艘船 别说了
Say you've got a boat, and you've got a fox,
假设你有一艘船 一只狐狸
a rabbit, and a cabbage.
一只兔子和一颗卷心菜
Now, you can only row
你每次只能
one of them across the river at a time.
带其中一样过河
Now, you can take the cabbage,
你可以带卷心菜过河
but then the fox would eat the rabbit.
但那样狐狸就会吃掉兔子
Or you can take the fox,
你也可以带狐狸
but the rabbit would eat the cabbage.
但兔子会吃掉卷心菜
What are you asking Same thing on the other side.
你想问什么 另一边也一样
You could leave the rabbit there alone,
你可以把兔子单独留在那边
but what happens when you bring the fox over
但当你把狐狸带过去
and go back for the cabbage?
又回头取卷心菜时会怎么样呢
Forget it.
算了吧
My partner doesn't know what he's talking about.
我搭档不知道自己在说什么
I already told you, just eat all three of them.
我跟你说过了 把三个都吃了就完事儿了
Can I only row them across in one direction?
只能单向载这些东西吗
No, no, either way.
不是 两边都行
Well, then you row the rabbit across,
先把兔子带到对岸
and the fox won't eat the cabbage.
狐狸不会吃卷心菜
Then you go back for the fox,
然后回头去载狐狸
and when you drop him off,
把狐狸载到对岸放下后
put the rabbit back in the boat and go get the cabbage.
把兔子带回船上 回去取卷心菜
Only this time, you leave the rabbit behind,
这次 你把兔子留在岸上
and then you row the cabbage back across.
然后再把卷心菜带到对岸
Again, the fox will not eat the cabbage,
还是一样 狐狸不会吃卷心菜
and then you go back for the rabbit.
然后你再回去载兔子
That's it.
就是这样
See, that wasn't so hard.
瞧 也不是很难嘛
We feel we need to say again
我们觉得有必要再说一次
that your life may be in danger.
你现在处境可能很危险
Like, a lot of danger,
非常危险
So we're gonna sit right here for a bit,
所以我们要待在这里
keep an eye on things.
监视情况
Free country, isn't it?
自♥由♥国家嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
You were police once, Molly says.
你当过警♥察♥ 莫利说的
State cop, 18 years.
干了18年的州警
Took a bullet in the hip on a traffic stop.
在一次拦截汽车时屁♥股♥中弹
Retired, full pension.
享受全额退休金退休了
You ever do this before,
你以前也这样过吗
stand guard?
站岗
One other time, winter of 1979.
只有一次 是在1979年的冬天
4 degrees.
零下四度
Sat on a dark porch from dusk till dawn.
在黑暗的走廊上从黄昏坐到了黎明
Your stepmom was inside sleeping.
你继母在屋里睡觉
Four years old.
她那时四岁
Who did you think was coming?
当时你觉得谁要来
It wasn't a question of who,
问题不是谁要来
more like what.
而是会出什么事
Did it come?
最后出事了吗
Not that night,
那天晚上没事
but soon after.
但后来很快就出事了
What are you planning to do with that?
你拿着那玩意儿是想干什么
If he comes, I'll put his eye out.
如果他来了 我要把他的眼睛轰出来
You can finish him off.
你来干掉他
That's my girl.
真是我的好姑娘
Yeah, so car 18, checking in.
是啊 18号♥车 报到
Over on Bear Patch.
在黑熊段巡逻
Pretty quiet, huh?
非常安静啊
Okay, team, keep your eyes peeled. Over.
时刻保持警惕 完毕
Hey, car 6, anything?
6号♥车 有情况吗
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表