剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Listen, um, Vegas P.D. is gonna send over
是这样 维加斯警局将送来几张
some pictures from the hotel security camera,
从宾馆监控录像中获取的照片
So don't leave town for a while.
所以近期别离开本市
I may have some more questions for you.
我也许还会问你们一些问题
Oh, shoot. We were gonna go--
糟糕 我们正打算去
No, absolutely. Absolutely.
没事 没问题 没问题
We'll be right here if you need us.
需要我们 我们就过去
Car four, come back.
四号♥车 请回答
Car four, come back.
四号♥车 请回答
I'm coming.
我来了
Yeah, this is four.
我在 四号♥到了
Oh, hey, Molly, a couple of FBI fellas
莫利 几个联调局同事
came by the station looking for you.
来局里找你了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah, couldn't reach you on the radio.
对啊 之前无线电联♥系♥不上你
Thought you'd be at your dad's, so I sent them there.
以为你在你♥爸♥那边 所以我让他们过去了
To the diner?
去餐厅了吗
Yeah, so you should probably check in on them.
对 或许你该去找找他们
They seemed real eager to talk to you.
他们好像急着找你
Okay, then, will do.
好 我马上过去
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
Yeah, decaf if you got it.
好 脱因咖啡 如果你有的话
And a piece of pie.
再来一块派
I got apple and cherry.
有苹果派和樱桃派
No good ever came from a piece of cherry pie.
樱桃派从不招好运
Thanks, friend.
谢谢 朋友
Local P.D.?
你是本地警局的吗
State cop. 18 years.
州警♥察♥ 干18年了
Yeah, you got the look.
是啊 你一看就是
I spent some time with the Tampa D.A.
我在坦帕市地检待过几年
Lawyer?
你是律师吗
Yeah, something like that.
是啊 差不多吧
Say, you may be able to help me.
也许你能帮到我
I will if I can.
可以的话我就帮你
I'm in town for not too much time,
我不会在这里待很长时间
just passing through, really.
只是经过 真的
But, uh, I wanted to look up
但是 我本想去看看
my old pal Lester Nygaard.
我的老朋友莱斯特·奈加德
Oh, sure, I know Lester.
我认识莱斯特
You go by his shop?
你去他店里了吗
Oh, first thing.
那是我去的第一个地方
But wouldn't you know it? They're closed.
但你不知道吗 他们关门了
Went by the house too,
我还去了他家
except, uh, turns out he's moved.
结果他已经搬走了
No kidding.
不是吧
So you can see my predicament.
你明白我的问题了吧
You try calling him?
你试过给他打电♥话♥吗
Yeah, I could do that, but I--
是啊 我可以打电♥话♥ 但我
You know, I was kind of hoping to surprise him.
我希望给他个惊喜
That's a pickle.
那还真是麻烦
Yep.
是啊
That your boy?
那是你儿子吗
In a way.
算是吧
My daughter's husband.
我女儿的丈夫
They look happy.
他们看上去很幸福啊
Of course no one hangs the sad pictures.
当然了 没人会挂伤心的照片
Am I right?
我说得对吗
Mom crying and dad looking angry.
哭泣的妈妈和生气的爸爸
Kid with a black eye.
孩子被打成乌青眼
How long did you say you worked for the Tampa D.A.?
你说你在坦帕干了多久的地检
Oh, I didn't say I worked there.
我没说我在那里工作
Spent some time is all.
只是在那里待过一段时间
But that's just me. I'm a traveler.
但我就是那样 四处旅行
Big cities and small towns.
大城市 小镇子
Open road.
乡间公路
Which is why I thought,
所以我就想
here we are in a-- what do you call it?
我们身处于一个 怎么说呢
like, a tight-knit community.
一个亲密的社会
So, uh...
那么
Why don't I just ask?
我不如直接问吧
So here I am,
所以我来了
asking you if you know where I can find old Lester.
问你是不是知道去哪儿能找到老莱斯特
Had a case once,
之前有一起案子
back in '79.
在79年
I'd tell you the details,
我想告诉你细节
but it'd sound like I made 'em up.
但是听起来像是我瞎编的
Madness, really.
简直太疯狂了
Bodies?
有尸体吗
Yes, sir.
是啊 先生
One after another.
死了一个又一个
Probably,
也许
if you stacked 'em high,
把尸体堆叠起来
could've climbed to the second floor.
能爬上二楼
Now, I saw something that year
那年我看到了一件事
I ain't ever seen, before or since.
以前和之后都没见过的
I'd call it animal.
我想称其为野兽
Except animals only kill for food.
不过野兽杀戮只是为了食物
This was--
这是在...
Sioux Falls.
苏福尔斯
Ever been?
去过吗
Went to Sioux City once
在过去可耻的岁月里
back in my scandalous days.
去过苏城一次
But anyway, you didn't answer my question there.
但是你还是没回答我的问题啊
Well, I'll tell you what.
这样吧
You, uh-- you leave me your number.
你把手♥机♥号♥码留给我
I'll make sure Lester gets it next time he comes in.
下次莱斯特过来时 我保证告诉他
Well, that's a solid offer, friend,
这是个不错的提议 朋友
but like I said, I'm just passing through.
但我说过了 我只是路过
Thanks for the pie and the coffee.
谢谢你的派和咖啡
Haven't had a piece of pie like that
从伊甸园之后
since the Garden of Eden.
就没吃过这么好吃的派了
Heya, dad.
爸爸
Heya, hon.
亲爱的
Everything okay?
没事吧
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Sometimes you just get a weird one.
有时候会碰到奇怪的客人
Well, I'm supposed to meet a couple fellas from the--
我该和一些人见面的...
Never mind. I see 'em.
无所谓了 我看到他们了
Hi there. I'm--
你们好 我是...
Deputy Solverson. That's right.
索福森警官 对
I'm Agent Budge. This is Agent Pepper.
我是巴兹探员 这是派博探员
FBI from Fargo.
法戈市联调局
We went by the station.
我们去了警局
They told us you would be here.
他们告诉我们你在这里
Am now.
现在在
Should we grab a table?
我们去桌子旁坐着吧
You made a phone call to the field office yesterday
昨天你打电♥话♥给办公室
about the massacre last year.
说去年大屠♥杀♥的事
Said you know who shot up the syndicate building.
说你知道是谁在犯罪团伙大楼里进行枪杀
Called seven times according to the file.
文件上说 你打了七次电♥话♥
Wouldn't take no for an answer.
不接受否定的答复
I'm not clear on--
我不确定...
I mean, the FBI sent a fella already.
联调局已经派了一个人来了
He looked at my evidence
他看了我的证据
and said it was circumstantial, so...
说这不重要 所以...
A worker bee.
工蜂
Or what do the ants call 'em?
蚂蚁是怎么说的
A drone. We're invested.
雄蜂 我们有私人关系
Got a personal stake is what my partner--
有个人利益关系 我的搭档是这个意思...
See, we were there on the day at the syndicate.
那天我们在黑社会大楼外面
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表