剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
I told the police, I couldn't see the guy
我跟警♥察♥说了 鲜血模糊了我的视线
on account of the blood being in my eyes.
我没看清那个人
We got a description of a man. 5'10", brown hair,
我们知道某人的特征 178 棕色头发
big bruise on the forehead.
前额有大块淤青
Does it ring a bell at all?
有印象吗
Could be Lenny.
可能是伦尼
Who's Lenny?
伦尼是谁
Comes in here a lot.
他经常来这儿
Drink pretty heavy.
喝很多酒
I heard him say a few things over the years about guys like Hess.
这几年我听他抱怨过像赫斯这样的人
Money in the pocket, think they're tough shit.
口袋里有钱 觉得自己很强悍
That's him at the bar, with the band-aid on his head.
吧台那里的就是他 头上有创可贴的那个
well, the russians, they used to send dogs up into space,
那些俄♥国♥佬 他们曾经把狗送进了太空
which is stupid, because what's a dog gonna do in space?
真蠢 狗在太空能干什么
At least with a monkey, they can operate the, uh--
要送也送只猴子 它们还能操控...
the equipment or something.
设备什么的
Hi. My friend would like an orange soda,
你好 我的朋友想要杯桔子汽水
and I'll have just a cup of hot water with lemon.
我要一杯热柠檬水
What are you supposed to be,
你们是什么人
some kind of circus act?
马戏团演员吗
Oh, my friend was wondering, how'd you hurt your head?
我的朋友想知道你是怎么伤到了头
Oh, is your friend looking for a date?
你朋友想找个伴吗
'Cause you know this is a place for dicks who like pussies,
这里是喜欢娘们儿的男人待的地方
not pussies who like dick.
不是喜欢男人的孬种待的地方
No, seriously, h-h-how'd you hurt your head?
不 说真的 你怎么伤到了额头
Screw.
去你的
I ain't afraid of a dink and a lepton.
我可不害怕一对同性恋
You like playing with knives?
你喜欢玩弄刀子
Oh, you keep talking, big boy, you're gonna find out.
你再说下去的话 小伙子 你就知道了
That the guy?
是他吗
Can you take off the tape maybe?
你能扯下胶带吗
God damn you little bastards!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
I'll kill the lot of you!
我要杀光你们
Hey, now, look, okay?
好了 听我说 好吗
I'm sorry for what I said to you before
我很抱歉我之前说了那些话
about the dink and the lepton.
一对同性恋的话
I don't think it's him.
我觉得不是他
Delicious. Just a few more.
很好 再做几个
What'd you say your name was again, handsome?
你说你叫什么名字来着 帅哥
Frank Peterson, ma'am.
弗兰克·皮特森 女士
I work for Mike, your divorce attorney.
我为麦克工作 他是你的离婚律师
Oh. Charmed, I'm sure.
很高兴见到你
Oh, sorry. Just bronzed.
抱歉 刚刚做过古铜喷染
He's a pig. You smelled his hands?
他就是头猪 你闻过他的手吗
Have I smelled your husband's hands?
我闻过你丈夫的手吗
They smell like feet.
他的手闻起来像脚一样
Your ass looks amazing, darling. Keep it up.
你屁♥股♥看起来棒极了 亲爱的 继续
So, anyway, I've been tasked to put together
不管怎样 我的任务是整理一份
a complete record of your husband's assets.
你丈夫资产的完整记录
We want to get you the biggest divorce settlement possible.
我们想尽力帮您争取离婚赔偿款
Now, I've got your husband's net worth
现在 我有你丈夫的净资产值
estimated at $10 million.
大概一千万
More.
不止
$15?
一千五百万
Okay, sweetie, let's do a cool down, yeah?
好了 甜心 我们休息一下 好吗
Five minutes. There you go.
五分钟 给
Ma'am, can you confirm that your husband
女士 你能证实的确像书上写的
started his first grocery with a loan from his uncle,
你丈夫开第一家杂货店是从他舅舅那里
like it says in the book?
贷的款吗
That's the story.
说是这么说的
But you don't believe it?
但你不相信
Stavros had two uncles.
斯塔弗斯有两个舅舅
One of 'em was a drunk who lived in a barn,
一个是个住在谷仓里的酒鬼
and the other died in a fishing accident when he was ten.
另一个在他十岁时死于一场钓鱼意外
So where did the money come from?
那钱是从哪里来的
Hey, ma.
妈妈
Frank Peterson.
我是弗兰克·皮特森
Oh, yeah, from the store.
对 超♥市♥里的
Hey, I got one for you.
我这有一个笑话
What kind of bone will a dog never eat?
什么骨头狗从来不吃
Chicken?
鸡骨头
A trombone.
长号♥[英文中最后四字母为骨头之意]
Oh, yeah!
是啊
That's a good one. A trombone.
真有趣 长号♥
My dad'll like that one.
我父亲会喜欢这个的
Your dad, your dad.
你父亲 你父亲
Your dad's screwing us, mister.
你父亲在耍我们 孩子
Mommy.
妈妈
What? I'm just being honest.
怎么了 我只是实话实说
He's a hard-on, your father, and you're too trusting.
你父亲是个讨厌鬼 而你太轻信他
Well, he's my dad,
他是我爸爸
and you're my mom,
你是我妈妈
and everything's gonna work out, okay?
一切都会解决的 好吗
Aren't they just the sweetest pair? Hmm?
他们真是甜蜜的一对啊
Yeah, I-it's me. It's Lester.
是我 是莱斯特
Uh, she's, uh...my wi-- my wife, she's, uh,
她... 我妻子... 她...
aw, hell, um...
该死
I think I, uh...
我想我...
She's in the basement dead and, uh...Look.
她在地下室里 死了
I'm freaking out here. I don't know what to do.
我惊慌失措 不知道该做什么
Yeah, yeah, I-it's me. It's Lester.
是我 是莱斯特
Uh, she's, uh...my wi-- my wife, she's, uh,
她... 我妻子... 她...
aw, hell, um...
该死
I think I, uh...
我想我...
She's in the basement dead and, uh...Look.
她在地下室里 死了
I'm freaking out here. I don't know what to do.
我惊慌失措 不知道该做什么
Lester, have you been a bad boy?
莱斯特 你干坏事了吗
Jeez--
天呐
Oh! Sorry. Just bronzed.
抱歉 才晒黑的
The hammer and, uh... look--
锤子还有...
can you come over? I'm on Willow Creek Drive.
你能过来吗 我在柳溪大道
Number 613.
613号♥
Please!
求你了
Please?
求求你
Sure, Lester. I'll be right there.
好的 莱斯特 我马上去
This place is a shithole.
什么狗屎地方
Okay, nut sack, here's the drill--
好了 傻♥逼♥ 这样做吧
you're gonna pack up your shit and blow.
收拾好你的东西滚蛋
I'll tell Stavros you couldn't find the guy,
我告诉斯塔弗斯你找不到那人
and in return, I won't bust your head.
作为回报 我留你狗命
You hearing me, asswipe?
听见了吗 呆逼
I did some digging on you, made some calls, you get me?
我查了查你 打了几通电♥话♥ 懂我意思吗
And we don't need you and your big-city connections
我们不用你带着你那大城市的关系
coming here and showing us what time it is.
来告诉我们现在是什么时代
I'm the guy.
我才是老大
You understand? Me.
懂吗 我
20 years I worked for the king.
我给国王卖♥♥了二十年命
You know what that makes me? The goddamn prime minister.
所以我是什么 我是他妈的首相
So give me the letter, pack up your shit, and--
所以把信给我 收拾好你的东西
What the hell you doing?
你搞什么
That's disgusting.
真恶心
Okay, slick, I got your number.
行啊 滑头鬼 我要找你算账
I'm on to ya.
我盯上你了
Just remember, you were warned.
记住 我警告过你了
Semenchko warned you.
塞门科警告过你了
Uh, hey, Molly.
莫利 来
Yeah, chief?
什么事 局长
So just want to make sure
我想确认下
we're on the same page about everything.
我们想法是一样的
I want you to center it.
把它放中间
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表