剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Colonel Sanders?
肯德基上校吗
Could be. Could be George W. Bush.
可能是他 也可能是小布♥什♥
Why would George W. Bush
小布♥什♥怎么会有
have a fox and a rabbit and a cabbage?
一条狐狸 一只兔子和一块卷心菜
Just listen.
你听就是了
A man has a fox, a rabbit, and a cabbage,
某人有一条狐狸 一只兔子和一块卷心菜
and he wants to get across the river,
他想把它们运过河
but his boat can only carry one of them at a time.
但船一次只能载一样
Get a bigger boat.
换艘大船呗
No, no, that's not an option.
不 不能换
And here's the problem.
问题是
If the man leaves the fox and the rabbit alone,
如果他留下狐狸和兔子
the fox is gonna eat the rabbit,
狐狸就会吃了兔子
and the same for the rabbit and the cabbage.
同理兔子也会吃了卷心菜
So how does the man get all three of his items
那么他如何才能将这三样东西
across the river without losing any of them?
安全地运到河对岸
A turducken.
火鸭鸡
A what's that now?
啥玩意
He stuffs the cabbage in the rabbit
他把卷心菜塞到兔子肚子里
and the rabbit in the fox,
再把兔子塞到狐狸肚子里
and he eats all of them.
然后一起吃了
That's not the answer.
不是正确答案
It's an answer.
也是个答案
Hello.
有人吗
Incoming or outgoing?
存档还是提档
I, uh, need you to pull the syndicate file.
我想提黑社会大屠♥杀♥案的档案
Why?
为什么
Is it like a clown car back there?
你俩在玩大变活人吗
Why do you need the syndicate file?
你为什么要提黑社会案的档案
Yeah, did something happen with the case? A break?
是啊 案子有进展吗 有眉目吗
No, just a phone call I gotta log.
没有 我只想录入一通电♥话♥
Phone call from who? Yeah, who called?
谁的电♥话♥ 对 谁打的
It's really none of your business.
不关你们的事
Deputy Solverson.
索福森警官
Solverson. What does he say?
索福森 他怎么说的
Says he knows who did it.
说他知道是谁干的
Okay.
好吧
Where's Bemidji?
贝米吉在哪儿
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
I think I'd look cool with a limp.
我觉得如果我一瘸一拐会很酷
Saw the profile of Bill in the paper.
在报纸上看到比尔的简况了
Yeah.
是啊
For the record, I advised against wearing a sword
我声明一下 我可不赞成在照片里
in that picture.
佩带一把剑的
Hon, can you pass the syrup?
亲爱的 能把糖浆拿给我吗
Yeah, here you go.
当然 给
Anyway, I'm in charge today
不管怎么说 现在我管事了
on account of Bill's on his way to St. Paul now
因为比尔正在赶往圣保罗
for a-- what do you call it?
为了一个... 你怎么叫的来着
Law enforcement conference.
执法♥会♥议
So watch your butts.
所以 小心了
How's the route?
送信辛苦吗
Can't complain.
没什么好抱怨的
You know, it takes me out by the lake, it's a nice drive.
路过湖边 非常不错
Dated the girl who delivered my mail once.
曾经跟给我送信的女孩交往过
After her mother.
在她母亲去世之后
Convenient at first.
刚开始很方便
Awkward after, once we broke up.
我们一分手 就变得很尴尬
Seeing her every day.
每天都看见她
Ended up moving to a different neighborhood.
最终搬去了别的社区
So that's why we moved.
原来我们是为这个搬家的
You know you could've just had your mail sent to work.
你可以要求把你的信送去办公室
Never thought of that.
从没想过这个
So when's your last day?
什么时候生
About a month. She's nesting.
差不多一个月后 她开始宅了
Ah, jeez, you know, you buy one throw pillow.
天啊 你就买♥♥了个抱枕
Ah, we better--
我们最好...
Bye.
再见
Bye, kids.
再见了
Hey, um, go fishing later?
一会儿去钓鱼吗
You're the granddaughter I always wanted
你就是我一直想要
but was afraid to buy online.
但不敢在网上买♥♥的孙女
Bye.
再见
You did good, hon.
你做得不错 亲爱的
Yeah, and you by proximity, huh?
你也让我们更亲近了
Solverson.
我是索福森
Bill.
比尔
Yeah, no, he's in the Twin Cities for--
没有 他在双子城 去...
Ah, jeez.
天啊
Three people, huh?
三个人吗
Killed how?
怎么死的
In an elevator, huh?
在电梯里
You say one's a dentist?
你说有一个牙医
Yeah, I'm--
是的 我...
What do Las Vegas police want me to--
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥想让我♥干♥什么...
Oh, sure. Yeah.
没问题 好的
Yeah, no, I can go see their witness,
不 我可以去见见目击人
get a statement.
弄份口供
What's, uh--
什么...
What's the witness' name then?
目击人叫什么名字
Will you slow down?
你能慢点吗
You'd think we were being chased.
又没有人在追我们
Sorry.
抱歉
Was it me?
是因为我吗
Did I do something?
我做错什么了吗
What? No, I told you.
什么 不 我跟你说了
I made a lot of new contacts at the awards.
我在颁奖会上接触了不少新人
Big fish.
大客户
You have to strike while the iron's hot.
得趁热打铁
I know, but you woke me up in the middle of the night.
我知道 但你半夜把我叫了起来
Oh, I'll make it up to you. How's that?
我会补偿你的 怎么样
Hey, we can take a trip.
我们可以出去旅行
Anywhere you wanna go.
你想去哪儿去哪儿
Natalie says in Acapulco
娜塔莉说在阿卡普尔科
you get to drink rum right out of the coconut.
你可以直接从椰子里面喝朗姆酒
Acapulco it is.
那就去阿卡普尔科
In fact, um, why don't--
实际上 我们...
We should leave tonight.
我们今晚就该走
Really? Sure, yeah, yeah.
真的吗 是啊 是的
I mean, why not? Little fun in the sun.
为什么不呢 在阳光下享受快乐
Drink from a coconut. We deserve it, huh?
从椰子里面喝酒 这是我们应得的
What about work? Your big fish?
那工作呢 你的大客户
You only live once, right?
我们只能活一次 不是吗
Ahem, let's just--we'll go home, pack some stuff,
我们就...先回家 收拾东西
then head back to the airport.
然后就去机场
Have our toes in the sand by dawn.
黎明我们就可以踩在沙滩上了
A real adventure.
真正的冒险
Oh, Lester.
莱斯特
Okay.
好了
Now here is what you're gonna do.
接下来是你要做的
You're gonna go inside and pack your best bikini,
你进去 装好你最好的比基尼
and I'm gonna get changed and head to the office.
我去换个衣服 然后去办公室
I'm gonna buy the tickets, get the passports,
我去买♥♥票 拿护照
and then we are gonna run away together.
然后我们一起私奔
Heck, we might never come back.
我们可能永远都不回来了
Ah, thanks, hon.
谢了 亲爱的
Here we go.
到了
Truss the circle,
继续画圆
so whenever you go around, you just keep going
不管你画到哪儿 继续画下去
even though you think you'll fail...
尽管你觉得自己会失败
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表