剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
我的天啊
What?
怎么了
Kid's getting restless.
小孩开始坐立不安了
How's he doing?
他还好吗
He's baffled, just like me.
他很困惑 跟我一样
Did you make the drop?
你把钱送过去了吗
No.
没有
It's not too late to get off the pot.
现在回头也不晚
It's a lot of damn money.
一大笔钱呢
It's not about the money.
跟钱没关系
It's bigger than the--
远远大于...
Thank you, god.
感谢上帝
Than what?
大于什么
I know what I gotta do now.
我知道我现在要做什么了
Give me an hour and head back.
你回去 等我一小时
Tell the damn kid
告诉那孩子
I love him.
我爱他
Yeah, I'm, uh, I'm not gonna say that.
好吧 我...我不会去说的
Pack your shit! We're heading home.
快收拾东西 我们要回家了
Was that my dad?
是我爸吗
Ticket, please.
请出示停车票
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
I decided...
我决定
God. He told me.
上帝 是上帝告诉我的
He has different plans.
他有别的安排
God told you not to park here?
上帝让你别在这里停车吗
No, no, no.
不不不
I know what I have to do now. I didn't before.
我知道我现在该做什么了 我以前不知道
Well, sir, I gotta...
先生 我得
It's $2 for the first 30 minutes, so...
前30分钟2美元 所以...
Son, you go to church? Yes, sir.
孩子 你平时去教堂吗 去的 先生
Then open the goddamn gate. Your lord demands it.
那快他妈的把门打开 这是上帝的要求
Two-faced.
两面派
What's that?
你在说什么
When someone's a liar, that's what you...
别人撒谎时 我们就这么...
you say. He's two-faced.
这么说 说他是两面派
Like, he's got one face for telling the truth
好比...他一面说实话
and another for...
另一面却...
I guess that's what bothers me the most, you know?
那是最困扰我的事 你知道吗
Not the violence and the murders and all?
比这些暴♥力♥ 谋杀什么的还困扰吗
Well, of course that.
当然了 那些事更困扰
I mean...
我是说...
When a dog goes rabid, right,
得了狂犬病的狗
there's no mistaking it for a normal dog.
肯定不会被错认成正常的狗
Here we are, we're supposed to be--
所以对我们来说 我们应该
You know, us people, we're supposed to know better.
我们人类 我们应该更明智
To be better, you know?
更好 明白嘛
Must be hard to live in this world if you believe that.
如果这话你也信 那活在世上一定不容易
You have no idea.
你无法想象有多艰难
620, be aware. Possible 313 in progress.
620请注意 可能发生非噪声扰民
Bishop and main.
主教街和主大街路口
8434 base, I'm gonna go ahead and cancel this thing.
8434总部 我马上前往解决
I thought about it.
我考虑过了
The 60/40 thing doesn't work for me.
我不同意六♥四♥分
In case, uh, Stavros does call the cops,
为了防止斯塔弗斯真的叫了警♥察♥
we wanna make sure they're too busy to respond.
我们要确保他们忙得没空回应
That's part one.
这是其一
Part two is...
二是
Have you ever had Turkish delight?
你吃过土耳其软糖吗
It's disgusting.
那好恶心
That's okay.
没关系
I'd be insulted if you didn't try.
你不试一下就是瞧不起我
Roger that.
收到
One citation.
一张传票
10-4. We are inbound for white female.
收到 我们要寻找白人女性
Just let us know what position you want us to take.
告诉我们你要我们去哪个位置
All units, shots fired.
各小组注意 有人开枪了
Beacon near Bundy. I repeat, shots fired.
指向标靠近邦迪 我再重复一次 有人开枪了
All units, be aware, shots fired, beacon near Bundy.
各小组请注意 有人开枪了 指向标靠近邦迪
Ow. Jeez.
天呐
Mr. Creech?
克里奇先生
Hello?
你好
Anyone there?
有人吗
No TV till you do your homework.
做完作业才能看电视
Don't go there. You know that.
别去那里 你知道规矩
Wash your hands first.
先洗手
I did.
我洗过了
Yeah? When, between the car and the house?
是吗 什么时候 从下车到进家门前吗
So this fella gives away all his money and a kidney,
这家伙把他所有的钱和一个肾都捐了出去
and then he kills himself?
然后就自杀了吗
That's what he said. My neighbor.
他是这么说的 我邻居
Why didn't the fella just go work for a charity?
他为什么不去慈善团体工作好了
Got me.
我也这么想
Probably close the roads soon, if you're gonna head back.
如果你要回去得抓紧了 可能很快要封路了
Still gotta take a look at Lester's car.
还是要去看看莱斯特的车
Maybe take another run at phoenix farms, I'm thinking.
我还考虑再去凤♥凰♥农场跑一趟
Try to get an I.D. on that company car.
尽量确定是谁开走了那辆公♥司♥汽车
Don't much like this fella threatening people.
我可不喜欢这哥们儿到处吓人
Never wanted to be a cop, you know?
我从没想过要当警♥察♥ 你知道吗
I mean...
我是说
Some kids grow up thinking about it, but not me.
有的孩子从小就想当警♥察♥ 但我没有
And your dream was what then?
那你那时的梦想是什么
You're gonna think it's funny, but...
你一定会觉得很好笑 但是
I always wanted to work for the post office
我一直想去邮局工作
and be a mailman.
当一名邮递员
I like that you get to see the same people every day.
我喜欢每天都能看到同样的人
Bring 'em that check they've been waiting for.
给他们送去期待已久的支票
Presents for Christmas.
圣诞节的礼物
You know, be part of the community.
成为社区的一份子
But when I applied,
我应聘时
they were on a hiring freeze.
他们停止招聘了
Then this pal from high school
我高中的一个同学
tells me the local pd's hiring,
告诉我当地警局在招人
so took the bus downtown.
所以我乘坐了去市中心的公交
Never thought they'd, you know-- they'd take me.
没想到他们会录用我
So why try?
那你为什么尝试呢
Well, you know, uh...
要知道...
Greta's mom passed,
格丽塔的妈妈去世了
and she was the one with the paycheck, so...
是她来付账单的 所以...
Oh, jeez.
天啊
I wonder what that's about.
那是出什么事了
How bad?
有多严重
Sir, multiple shots fired, property damage.
长官 开了好多枪 刑事毁坏
No injury reports at this time.
目前还没有人员伤亡
And perps are still thought to be inside.
嫌疑犯应该还在房♥子里
Multiple?
不止一个吗
Unclear at this time.
目前还不清楚
To the individual or individuals inside the house,
房♥子里的人们
this is Lieutenant Schmidt, Duluth police department.
我是德卢斯警局的施密特副队
I'm ordering you to throw out your weapon
我命令你们扔出武器
and come out with your hands up,
举起双手出来
or we start blasting.
不然我们就要爆破了
Move.
前进
Roger that.
收到
Tag team is on the move, on the move.
两人组在前进 在前进
Divide and conquer on three.
数到三 各个击破
Divide and conquer on three. Over.
数到三 各个击破 完毕
Hey, move!
快走
Fire! Stay down! Take cover!
开火了 趴下 找掩护
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表