剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Same page about what?
什么想法一样
Just... about Lester and the case, you know.
莱斯特和那案子的想法
Just want to make sure you know to focus on the break-in angle.
想确保你知道专注于突破口
Maybe call some other town,
或许可以问问别的镇子
see if they had a similar problem.
有没有发生一样的事
No, higher.
不 再高点
Similar to three murders, including the police chief?
跟三宗谋杀相同 包括警♥察♥局长的吗
Not, you know, literally.
不是完全一样
Just ruffians and the like.
是手法啊什么的
Right there, perfect.
就在那 很好
Look, chief, I know you don't think Lester--
局长 我知道你不觉得莱斯特...
Maybe call the staties, you know?
或者打给州警问问吧
See if they effected any car stops.
看看他们有没有拦停什么车辆
Suspicious types where the driver
形迹可疑的那种
had a head wound, and the like. Yeah.
司机头上带伤的 好的
Yeah, but I think Just...
好的 但我觉得... 别...
leave poor Lester alone, will ya?
别去打扰可怜的莱斯特了 好吗
You'll be in Gordo's room.
你就睡戈多房♥间
He's on the sofa, which is-- don't worry.
他睡沙发 在... 别担心
His dad built him a fort. He loves it.
他爸帮他搭了个城♥堡♥ 他很喜欢
Baby, it's cold outside!
亲爱的 外面太冷了
But here at Phoenix farms, it's always summer.
但是在凤♥凰♥农场 四季如春
Real good peas, hon.
豆子很好吃 亲爱的
Yeah, mom, real good.
是的 妈妈 很好吃
How's your dinner there, Lester?
你那份如何 莱斯特
Oh, yeah. Real good.
是的 很好吃
I was thinking of going hunting this weekend.
我这周末想去打猎
Told gordo I would take him shooting.
跟戈多说过我会带他打猎的
You interested?
你想来吗
Now, hon, I don't think
眼下 亲爱的 我不觉得
your brother wants to be around all that guns and violence,
你哥哥会想接近枪♥支♥暴♥力♥的东西
not after what happened.
毕竟才发生了那事
Oh, shot, I'm sorry. No, no,
抱歉 不用
it's fine. I can be a real ass sometimes.
没事 我有时候容易傻♥逼♥
Language.
文明点
No, no, no, I-- it sounds--
不不不 我... 这听起来...
you know, bag a deer or something.
猎鹿什么的
So I've been thinking,
我在考虑
maybe I should sell the place, you know?
或许我真该把房♥子卖♥♥了
Get a-- what do you call it, a fresh start?
然后 你怎么说来着 重新开始吗
Yeah?
是吗
That's great.
那太棒了
I'll call Jimmy.
我等下打给吉米
It's a fine market right now he says-- real good.
他说现在行情不错 非常好
It is the right choice, sweetie.
这么做是对的 亲爱的
Too many bad memories in that old house.
那所老房♥子里有太多不好的回忆了
Both Chaz and me think so.
切斯和我都这么想的
Oh, jeez!
天呐
Oh, I am so sorry.
真抱歉
It's okay.
没事
I'm sorry. It's fine.
对不起 没事
Hi.
你好
What can I do for you, son?
有什么需要吗 伙计
Well, I got a--
我有...
I need something for a wound, I guess you'd call it.
我需要些治伤口的药 是这么说的吧
Are we talking pain pill or something more topical?
是要止痛片还是外用的药
It's--I guess something to keep it from getting infected.
我猜是要防止感染的药吧
Okay. That'd be an anti-bacterial.
好的 那就是抗菌的
All right. I got some in the back.
好的 后面有一些
Mr. Nygaard?
奈加德先生吗
Yeah? Ooh, hiya.
什么事 你好
Hi. Deputy Solverson again.
你好 又是我 索福森警♥察♥
I just have a few more questions.
我还有一些问题
Is now a good time?
现在问行吗
N-not really. I'm kind of in the middle of--
不好吧 我还有别的...
Sure, yeah, no, I understand.
没事 没事 我明白
Yeah, it won't take a second.
不会太久的
Um, so, listen, going back to the emergency room,
回到你去看急诊的时候
That first visit, that was for a broken nose, is that right?
第一次去 是摔破鼻子了 对吧
Shoot. I-I just remembered.
该死 我才想起来
Um, sir--
先生
You know, I got to be honest,
你知道吗 说实话
I-I-I'm starting to feel a little harassed here.
我感觉你有点在骚扰我
Now, that's not Sir, your unguent!
我不是... 先生 你的药膏
Sir!
先生
I think he means you.
我觉得他在喊你
You know, you're asking about a fella
你知道吗 你有时间打听
that I might've talked to at the hospital
那个我在医院可能和他说过话的人
when you should be out there looking for
不如出去找找那个杀了
the animal that killed my wife.
我妻子的禽兽
With all respect, sir,
恕我直言 先生
Your wife's not the only victim here.
你妻子不是唯一的受害者
A friend of mine was killed, plus, you know, Sam Hess.
我一个朋友也被杀了 还有山姆·赫斯
Yeah--I told you, I haven't seen Sam since high school.
是 我说过了 高中以后我就没见过山姆
I'm not sure this is your car, Mr. Nygaard.
这是您的车吗 奈加德先生
What?
什么
Oh, no, I-it's-- it's my wife's.
不不 这是我妻子的
Mine's in the shop.
我的在汽修厂里
Well, sir, it's just--it's hard to believe is all, you know?
先生 只是这一切都难以置信 您知道吗
I mean, you're saying this is all some big coincidence,
你在说这些都只是巧合
You know, you knowing Sam and all.
你也认识山姆什么的
And it's a quiet town, and suddenly,
这是个宁静的小镇 但突然间
we got four victims in 24 hours, yourself included.
一天内出现四个受害者 包括你自己
And then there's this witness saying
接着有个目击者声称
that you were talking about sam hess the day he died, and, you know,
你在山姆·赫斯死的那天说到了他
Then it turns out you and he had differences in the past, so...
而且你和他过去不合 所以
You know, all I'm saying is, just...
我要说的就是...
help me understand what happened.
帮我理清情况吧
Look, I answered all your-- just ask Bill, huh?
我已经回答了你所有的... 问比尔去吧
Your boss, he said he was satisfied.
你老大 他说他已经满意了
And I-I got-- look at me.
可我...看看我
My wife...
我妻子
is dead, and you're harassing me.
刚去世 你却在骚扰我
I'm not harassing you, sir. I--
我不是在骚扰你 先生 我
Talk to Bill! I--
跟比尔说去 我
He'll tell you, this--this was a break-in.
他会告诉你 你这是非法闯入
You're wasting time talking to me.
你跟我说是在浪费时间
I can't help you.
我没法帮你
Watch your feet, now.
注意脚下
So how's it going?
情况怎么样
Well, it turns out Lester and Hess went to high school together
莱斯特与赫斯以前一起上的高中
and Hess used to beat him up.
而且赫斯经常揍莱斯特
A learned detective might consider that a clue.
专业的侦探可能觉得那是一条线索
Yeah, that's what I said,
是啊 我也这么说
but Bill's a big believer in coincidence, apparently.
但显然 比尔坚信那是巧合
Well, what he lacks in common sense,
他缺乏常识
he makes up in self-esteem.
却自大得很
Yeah.
是啊
Bill have a theory?
比尔有说法了吗
Oh, yeah, he says that it was a spree, you know?
是啊 他说那是一场暴行
A drifter or "Gang of drifters."
是流浪汉或者是一群流浪汉干的
You know, like it's 1942.
好像现在还是42年似的
Like, uh, drifters are a national threat--hobos.
好像流浪汉是全国性威胁 无业游民
Well, he's chief now,
现在他是局长
so he sets the agenda, same as always.
就由他决定工作安排 跟以往一样
Yeah, I know, it's just--
没错 我知道 只是...
I mean, you know, here we get this car crash
正好发生了这么一起车祸
with this dead man in frozen panties nearby,
附近有个死人 只穿着一条冰冻的内♥裤♥
and the driver has a head injury
而司机头部受伤
and maybe went to the emergency room
也许去了急救室
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表