剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Which building?
哪所房♥子
The one with the jew bus outside?
外面有犹太人公交车的吗
There it is.
好了
Now the truth comes out.
终于说出真♥相♥了
You know, some people think
有些人觉得
you don't need alarms on second-story windows.
二楼的窗户不需要安警报
Think they can save a few bucks, you know, and still be safe.
觉得能省一笔钱 还是会很安全
Another way they save money is
他们省钱的另一个办法是
they don't hook up the alarm to the phone line.
不把报♥警♥器和电♥话♥连接起来
So the bell rings, but the cops don't come.
所以警铃响了 但是警♥察♥没来
Or they come, but only after the neighbors call.
或者在邻居打电♥话♥后 警♥察♥才来
Which, um, if this community's tight, as you say, you know...
如果这社区像你所说的那样亲密
Just might be quick enough to save your life...
也许还能在你死前及时赶到
or your children's lives.
或者是在你孩子们死去前
Maybe.
也许吧
Se'irim.
魔鬼
You're a nice guy.
你是个好人
How come we're all in the hall then?
怎么都在走廊里
Ida kicked us out. Said we were being too loud.
爱达赶我们出来了 说我们太吵了
Well, she did just have a baby, so...
她刚生完孩子呢 所以...
Yeah, we all agreed it was a good point.
我们都同意这很有道理
So you're being loud in the hall instead.
所以你们来走廊里吵闹了
All right, boys, let's, uh, pack it up.
好了 伙计们 我们走吧
Call 'er a night.
今天下班了
You're goin' away?
你们要走了吗
I gotta protect the baby here.
我得留下来保护孩子
You were making too much noise.
你们太吵了
Sorry. You sleeping?
抱歉 你睡着了吗
Well, that's a baby, all right.
这真是个可爱的小宝宝
Smell her.
闻闻她
That's what a new one smells like.
新生儿就是这个味道
How you holding up?
你怎么样了
Me? You're the one just had a baby.
我 是你刚生了孩子
Yeah, but I get to lie down now.
是啊 但我现在可以躺下来了
I just look tired.
我只是看起来很累
Inside I'm raring to go.
我内心渴望奔走
So...
那...
How much do you I don't need details.
你有多... 我不需要细节
Just tell me you're taking care of it.
告诉我你在处理这事
I'm trying, yeah.
我在尽力
Do you want me to stay the night?
你想让我在这里过夜吗
I could sleep in the chair.
我可以睡在椅子上
Nah. I got people coming.
不 有人要来
My sister and her daughter.
我姐姐和她女儿
Be around 11:00, she said.
她说大概11点来
They said, uh, Bernadette.
他们说孩子叫伯纳黛特
Vern's idea. His mother's name.
韦恩的主意 这是他妈妈的名字
I wanted Allie. And now he's dead.
我想叫她艾莉 现在他不在了
That man always knew how to win an argument.
他总是知道如何赢得争论
I think it's pretty, so...
我觉得这名字很好听
Good, 'cause you're the babysitter.
很好 因为你是保姆
Now go home. Let me sleep.
现在回家去吧 让我睡会儿
You do the same. You look like a raccoon. Yeah.
你也睡觉吧 你看起来和浣熊似的 好
I gotta go to Duluth in the A.M.,
上午我得去德卢斯
but I'll stop by after, yeah?
但我之后会过来的 好吗
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表