剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
We saw you with the widow.
你和小寡妇的事我们看到了
Looked like you were having a party.
你们看上去像是在开派对
Were you celebrating, maybe?
也许是在庆祝
Come on.
拜托
I--
我
I got a deaf cousin.
我有个失聪的表弟
Ex...excuse me.
不好意思
S-sorry about the door. Not sure how that happened.
不好意思门关了 不知道怎么搞的
Not interrupting anything?
没打扰各位吧
No, no, no, just giving these guys a quote.
哪有 我正给他们报价呢
So, like I said, you know, it's 300 a year...
那就按我说的 一年300
plus 200 up front.
预付200
Look through that, and give me a call. Sounds good.
好好看看 电♥话♥联♥系♥ 还行
Talk soon, Lester.
回头聊 莱斯特
Deputy.
警官
Who are those fellas, then?
那两位谁啊
What's that?
什么
Not from around here, I'm guessing.
看着不像本地人
oh, yeah, yeah.
是 是
From the city, I think.
城里来的吧
Said they were going to-- where was it again?
说是要去哪儿来着
Mexico, yeah.
对了 墨西哥
Had some questions about vacation insurance.
咨♥询♥一下旅行保险
So speaking of insurance.
说到保险
Now, look, I-I talked to Bill,
好吧 我都和比尔说了
so if this is about the case then--
要是还为那案子的事...
Oh, no. I'm just looking for a little advice.
不是 我就是问点建议
With Vern dead--and I know, we're not talking specifics--
韦恩死了 我们不是讨论细节
but with him dyin', I got to thinkin'.
不过他这么一走 我就陷入了沉思
you know, I'm a...
我吧
single person,
一直独身
but I got my dad and stuff.
不过还有老爸什么的
So I got to thinkin', what would happen to him then?
于是我就想 那时候他会怎么样
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊... 对
No--yeah, uh, very--
是啊 非常...
because a lot of girls your age, they--
因为很多你这年龄的女人
they don't think about these things.
都没这种念头
You know, the-- posthumous and so on.
想身后的事
So I thought I'd come see you, you know, maybe buy a policy.
所以我觉得该找你 买♥♥份保险什么
And I got all my info here,
我资料都在这里了
you know, social security and the like.
社保号♥什么的都有
Oh, geez. I'm sorry.
不好意思
Need some help with that?
要我帮你捡吗
No, I-I got it.
不用 不用
Okay, well.
好吧
Okay, wow.
好的
I mean, I-I got a lot of--you know,
我有多种
there are lots of choices, policy-wise.
多种精选险种
Course, I could give you the whole long speech.
可以详详细细向你介绍
Please, I got time.
好啊 我有大把时间
Well, I could give you the whole long speech,
详细向你介绍没问题
but--meh, you know, it's--it's--it's--
不过 这些其实
It's all in here, all the details, really.
上面都有 面面俱到
Oh, and--
而且
I gotta close up real soon.
我马上就下班了
Okay.
好吧
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间
That's okay.
不客气
Look over all that stuff, and give me a call.
那些看完后给我打电♥话♥吧
Bye.
再见
He killed my goddamn dog.
他杀了我的狗
You said you were gonna find him.
你说你会抓住他的
He raised his price.
他提高价钱了
A million dollars?
一百万美元吗
He killed my damn dog and now he wants a million dollars?
他杀了我的狗 现在还想要一百万美元吗
"Eat a turd" is my response.
告诉他"吃屎去吧"
And if it's your ex-wife?
如果那是你前妻呢
Son, you think my ex-wife killed the damn dog?
孩子 你觉得是我前妻杀了那条狗吗
It wasn't the wife, ass-hat.
不是老婆 大傻帽
She's mean, but she got a human heart in her chest.
她是很刻薄 不过还是有点人性的
Hell, she loved the damn animal more than me.
该死 她喜欢那只狗甚于喜欢我
No, this is different.
不 这不一样
Some sick bastard gets off on hurting little things.
是哪个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥喜欢虐待小动物吧
Who else knows about the money?
还有谁知道钱的事情
Nobody. Nothing to know.
没人 没什么事情
Must be something,
一定有事
Or he wouldn't be blackmailing you.
否则他不会敲诈你
No, nobody knows.
不 没人知道
Nobody can know. It's impossible.
没人会知道的 那是不可能的
Meaning?
什么意思
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Saint Lawrence. Patron saint of hard asses.
圣劳伦斯 厉害的守护神
Burned alive by the Romans. You know what he said?
被罗马人活活烧死 你知道他说了什么吗
"Turn me over. I'm done on this side."
帮我翻面吧 这面已经熟了
That's a goddamn saint.
真♥他♥妈♥是个圣人啊
You Greek Orthodox?
你是东正教的吗
Why, cause I'm Greek?
怎么 因为我是希腊人吗
Let's just say God and I have a--
这样说吧 上帝和我...
You ever make a new year's resolution?
你制定过新年计划吗
Stop smoking, lose weight, and then--
戒烟 减肥 然后
Hell, I don't know. You're the expert.
该死 我不知道 你是专家
I want the damn dog killer found.
我想找到那个该死的杀狗凶手
I'd like to move onto the property
我愿意搬到这里
until this thing's over.
直到这一切结束
He came to the house once. He might do it again.
他来过这家里一次 可能会再度下手
There's an in-law next to the garage.
车♥库♥旁边有个客房♥
Semenchko will show you.
塞门科会带你去
But I am losin' patience. Get it done.
但我快没耐心了 赶快把事办好
Goddamn hot in here.
这里头真♥他♥妈♥热啊
You looked through all those?
这些你都看完了吗
What?
怎么了
It's just--
只是
Your dad made a mistake.
你♥爸♥爸犯了个错误
I let a guy go that I shouldn't have.
我放走了一个不该放的家伙
And now, I gotta call this other, uh, jurisdiction
现在我得打电♥话♥给别的辖区负责人
and tell 'em that, uh, 'cause of me,
然后告诉他们 因为我
um, their suspect got away.
他们的嫌疑人逃跑了
Probably better to do it in person, don't you think?
可能亲自去说会更好 你说呢
What's this then?
这是什么
Our suspect. Oh, yeah?
我们的嫌疑人 是吗
Security camera caught him kidnappin' the naked fella.
监控录像拍到他绑♥架♥了那个裸体的家伙
Kidnapped him naked? No, dressed.
被绑♥架♥时就没穿衣服吗 不 当时穿着衣服
Phil McCormick.
菲尔·麦考密克
Our perp cut his clothes off in the parking garage.
罪犯在停车场里把他的衣服扒掉
No kiddin'.
不是吧
Yeah, so here's the thing,
没错 是这样的
I took the photo and I showed it to Lester.
我拍了照片 然后给莱斯特看
Did what? Not officially.
你干了什么 不是以官方身份
No, I told him I was interested in some insurance,
不 我告诉他我对保险有点兴趣
which is true, and then I just happened to let him see the photo,
那是真的 然后我恰巧让他看到了照片
and you should've seen his face.
你真该看看他那时的表情
I mean, it's like he saw a ghost.
他简直像看到鬼了一样
Lester knows this fella, all right,
莱斯特绝对认识这家伙
and not from some casual chat.
而且不是那种泛泛之交
Gotta say, I'm super ticked here.
我得说 我非常生气
Yeah, okay, but before you--
是啊 好吧 但在你
I told you, don't pester the guy--
我告诉过你了 别纠缠他
I said he's not a-- and then what do you--
我说过他不是个 然后你
I never said he was--
我从没说过他
And then what do you do? The next day even?
然后你又干了什么 才刚说完第二天
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表