剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
work on my tan.
然后晒黑
So what's this here then?
这又出什么事了
Chief, I arrived on the scene at 1300 hours.
局长 我下午一点到达现场
Found this '93 New Yorker.
发现了这辆93年的纽约人
Looks like she fled the road and crashed the fence.
看起来车冲出了道路 撞断了围栏
I found a set of footprints leading away from the car.
我找到一串离开汽车的脚印
Thought possibly our driver injured, you know,
我想或许是司机受了伤
got confused, wandered into the woods.
神志不清 走进了树林里
I was just about to investigate.
我正准备调查
There's blood here.
这里有血迹
Hair too.
还有毛发
Yeah. Saw that.
是啊 看见了
I was thinking maybe a deer, but, uh,
我想或许是只鹿 但是
couldn't find the evidence, so...
找不到证据 所以...
Here it is.
在这里
Son of a gun.
王八蛋
Blood on the steering wheel.
方向盘上有血迹
Driver could have hit his head.
可能是司机撞到了他的头
Or her head.
也可能是她的头
You check the trunk?
你检查后备箱了吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
So you wanna take a look at those footprints then?
想去查查那些脚印吗
Sounds good.
好的
How's Ida?
爱达怎么样了
Any day now.
随时有可能生
You got a name picked out?
你们选好名字了吗
Can't get that woman to decide what color to paint the nursery.
那女人都不能决定婴儿房♥要涂成什么颜色
Can't believe I missed that deer in the trunk.
不敢相信我漏过了后备箱里的那只鹿
Don't take it hard.
别太自责
Been doing this a long time.
我做警♥察♥很长时间了
Never checked for a deer in the trunk.
从没去后备箱找一只鹿
Or any wildlife.
或者其它野生动物
Chief.
局长
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
In the kitchen.
我在厨房♥
Something smells good.
闻起来不错
Your boy wanted a hamburger.
你的儿子想吃汉堡了
Sounds like my boy.
真是我儿子
Molly found a wreck out on 71.
莫利在71号♥公路旁发现一辆汽车失事
How's she doing?
她现在怎么样
Molly?
莫利吗
Yeah, good. I always liked her.
挺好的 我一直很喜欢她
Yeah, she's a peach. Anyhoo,
是啊 她很惹人爱 不管怎么说
looks like the driver tried to head out on foot.
那司机似乎想步行出来
He got lost and froze to death in the woods.
他迷路了 冻死在森林里
Oh, my. Yah.
天啊 是啊
Funny thing is, the fellow was just wearing underpants.
搞笑的是 那家伙只穿着内♥裤♥
That so? Yah.
是吗 是的
No I.D., nothing.
没有身份证 什么都没有
Couldn't find his clothes anywhere.
哪里也找不到他的衣服
Maybe he ate 'em.
或许他把衣服吃了
I was thinking maybe blue.
我想可以用蓝色
For the nursery.
婴儿房♥
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Earlier I was thinking maybe blue.
之前我在想用蓝色
Then I changed my mind. Blue's nice.
然后我又改变了主意 蓝色不错
Maybe green.
或许该用绿色
Well, I'm ready to get painting.
我准备好刷墙了
Soon as you decide.
只要你做好决定
You're a good man, Vern Thurman.
你是个好人 韦恩·瑟曼
My sister was crazy telling me not to marry you.
我姐姐让我别嫁给你真是疯了
Your sister is crazy.
你姐姐就是疯了
Dad said we could take turns.
爸爸说我们可以轮流来
Yeah?
是吗
Dad said that he also thinks you've got a potato brain,
爸爸还说他觉得你就是个榆木脑袋
so...
所以...
Shut up!
闭嘴
You're doing it wrong.
你做得不对
You need to press your forearm into the back of his neck,
你得用前臂压住他的后颈
grab your elbow with the other hand
用你的另一只手抓住手肘
to choke him right out.
把他憋死
W-what you want, mister?
你想干什么 先生
Yeah, mister. What do you want?
是啊 先生 你想干什么
Sign outside says Hess & Sons.
外面的牌子上写的是赫斯和儿子们
Which one's the older boy? Me.
你们谁是哥哥 我是
I'm Mickey.
我叫米奇
You know, so...
所以...
that leaves me in charge when dad is gone.
爸爸不在的时候我管事儿
Are not! Mom said--
不是 妈妈说...
Mom has nothing to do with it, sister!
妈妈跟这事没关系 妹妹
Help you with something?
有什么能帮你的吗
Sam Hess?
山姆·赫斯吗
Who wants to know?
发问者是谁
Me.
我
Only two reasons to come to my shop, friend.
来我的店只有两个原因 朋友
Either you need a truck or you drive a truck, huh?
要么是需要一辆卡车 要么就是自己开卡车
You a truck driver?
你开卡车吗
I was just talking to your boys.
我刚刚跟你的儿子们谈了谈
I think the younger one's a little dim.
我觉得你小儿子有点蠢
What did you say?
你说什么
His IQ seems low, I'm saying.
我说他的智商有点低
Have you had him tested?
你带他做过测试吗
Hit him, dad!
打他 爸爸
Yeah, dad, hit him!
是啊 爸爸 打他
I'm gonna restrain myself...
我要克制自己
You know, on account of you got an obvious head injury,
因为你头部很明显受了伤
and not beat you to death with a tire iron.
我不会拿拆轮胎的铁棒打死你
But I'm gonna ask you again--
但我再问你一遍
what the heck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥想怎么样
I just wanted to have a look at ya.
我只是想看看你
Okay. That'll do it.
好了 看够了
How does a grown man fall over his own feet?
一个成人怎么能自己摔倒呢
It was ice. I slipped on ice.
有冰 我踩在冰上滑倒了
We should have canceled.
我们该取消见面的
Oh, don't be a baby.
别那么孩子气了
Hi! Hey, we're here.
好啊 我们来了
We're here. Hi!
我们来了 你们好啊
Come on in. Chaz is working the ham.
请进 切斯在做火腿呢
Took the whole team down to Duluth tuesday.
周二带整个团队去了德卢斯
Big spread at the Marriott.
一下子占领了万豪酒店
Oh, I always wanted to stay there.
我一直想去那里住
Yeah, it's real sweet-- king-size bed,
是啊 非常棒 大床
view of the lake... you name it.
湖景 想要什么有什么
Boss took me out for dinner. Just the two of 'em.
老板带我共进晚餐 就他们俩
Steak big as a catcher's mitt.
点的牛排有棒球手套那么大
Said, "Chaz, you're going places in this world."
他说 "切斯 你会飞黄腾达的"
Gave him a raise and a corner office.
给他加了薪 还有一间角落办公室
Yeah. Hear that, Lester?
没错 听到了吗 莱斯特
A corner office.
角落办公室哦
Yeah. Real good.
是啊 真好
And him, your younger brother.
他还是你的小弟呢
Yeah, I said I heard.
是 我说我听到了
Vice president, sales.
销♥售♥部副总
Midwest region.
中西部区
Bought the surround sound to celebrate.
我买♥♥了套环绕音响来庆祝
I mean, it's pretty sweet, huh?
多好啊 是不是
You're gonna have to marry that ham,
你娶了那火腿算了
you get any more familiar with it.
一直在那揉揉揉
Saw it on Rachael Ray.
我看瑞秋·雷这么做的
She said that massaging breaks the muscle down,
她说按♥摩♥可以松弛肌肉纤维
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表