剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
and--and I couldn't see anything, you know?
我什么也看不清
I mean, not that that's any--
不是说有...
I mean, there's-- there's no excuse for it,
没有任何借口
for what I did.
开脱我的所作所为
You were out there alone,
你一个人在外面
needing backup, and I--
需要后援 而我...
What'd I lose?
我没了什么
A spleen.
脾脏
I'll get you a new one, I swear.
我会给你找个新的 我发誓
Yeah, you better.
是 你最好能弄到
There's gonna be an inquiry.
会有一场调查
I was too shook up at the scene to,
在现场我太震惊没说什么
but I'll-- I'll confess.
但我会坦白的
They'll probably take my badge,
他们可能会没收我的警章
but with all that's happened that's likely best, so...
但发生这些事 这样也许最好吧
Come on now.
别自责了
You said yourself,
你自己说过
it's a blizzard and whiteout conditions.
暴风雪引起了临时性失明
And I--I could've shot you just as easy.
要是我也可能会开枪打到你
No, I've just been
不 从一开始
messing things up from the go.
我就一直误事
Hey now. That's enough of that.
算了 别再自责了
You want some pop or something?
你想上厕所吗
No, I want a new spleen. That's what I want.
不 我只想要一个新脾脏
So, you know, better get crackin', mister.
所以 你得赶快行动了 先生
Dad.
爸
Who's watching the restaurant?
谁在看店呢
Screw the damn restaurant.
还看什么店
Guess we both got bullet holes now, huh?
我们身上现在都有弹孔了吧
You got, uh, premium channels?
你开了付费频道吗
I'm not sure. I just woke up.
不知道 我刚醒
Work that is extremely difficult.
这工作非常麻烦
Rock formations--
岩层
The bark beetle carries the wood to its nest--
树皮甲虫携带木材到巢穴去
On the way to Kessel.
传球给凯塞尔
He shoots, he scores!
射门 得分
Gophers are playing.
黄鼠州队[明尼苏达州别称]的比赛
If that's what you wanna watch.
你想看就看吧
Forcing a turnover and the assist to Kessel.
迫使对手失误 为凯塞尔助攻
Ben schmidt says you put down a guy with an assault rifle.
本·施密特说你放倒了一个拿冲♥锋♥枪♥的男人
Well, he was pointing it at me.
他拿枪对着我
Yeah.
难怪
Proud of you.
为你自豪
C...c...
清开头的...
All right.
好了
Cleaners.
清洁家
Hi, yeah, I got--
你好 我要...
How you doing there then?
你情况怎么样
Oh, I'm real good now. How are you?
情况很好 你呢
Oh, you know, can't complain.
还行吧 就那样
Wife's got a bit of a cold, but that's life, right?
老婆感冒了 但这就是生活 对吧
Sure.
没错
Well, my house needs, uh--
我的房♥子需要...
it's--well, I'm not gonna lie, it's a real mess.
房♥子 好吧 我不瞒你 房♥子一团糟
Heck, that's our bread and butter.
靠 我们就靠这谋生
Well, do you fellas do crime scenes?
那你们清理犯罪现场吗
Had a break-in, huh?
有人闯进来过吗
Yeah, it's a little worse than a break-in.
比有人闯进来还糟糕
A lot of broken glass or...
很多碎玻璃还是...
Well, I'd rather not get--
我还是不说...
Sometimes they defecate in your--
有时候他们会拉屎...
Let's just say there's a lot of blood.
我直说吧 有很多血
Hello?
喂
Good!
很好
And twist.
扭一扭
And front.
向前滑
And side.
向两边滑
And two.
继续
And three.
再来
And good!
很好
Left arm.
左臂
And bend.
前伸
Bend.
后伸
Bend.
前伸
Good!
很好
So I notice you got a pin on your map
我发现你地图上除了乔治亚州
in every state but Georgia.
其它州都有大头针
What the hell do you got against Georgia?
你对乔治亚州究竟有什么不满
My first wife.
我首任妻子
She was Korean.
她是韩国人
She used to spit at me when we had sex.
以前我们做♥爱♥时 她经常朝我吐口水
Can I sit?
我能坐吗
Or did you want to kill me standing?
还是想我站着死
Two hombres took a run at me in Duluth.
两个西班牙人在德卢斯袭击了我
Mexicans?
是墨西哥人吗
That's the wrong part of the sentence to be focusing on.
你关注的重点错了
The point is they said Fargo sent them.
重点是他们自称是法戈那边派过来的
So I have two questions.
所以我有两个问题
First.
第一个
Did you tell these boys where to find me?
是你泄漏了我的行踪吗
Second.
第二个
Who do I see about this in Fargo?
这事要找法戈那边的谁来解决
Look, you know I can't--
听着 你知道我没法...
Did you put 'em on me?
是你派的人吗
No. Course not.
不 当然不是
But you gotta understand,
但你得明白
this is a business of relationships.
这门生意就是关于人际关系的
I can't just--
我不能就...
Relationships.
人际关系吗
Right.
对
And, well...
而且...
it's not my position professionally
卷进这种争吵
to get involved in squabbles.
不是我该干的事
Especially not of a private nature.
尤其是私人恩怨
How do you know it's private?
你怎么就肯定是私人恩怨
If people are unhappy with our services,
如果大家不满意我们的服务
they call.
会打电♥话♥来
A guy screws up, arrangements are made.
有人搞砸了 就会有安排
A cash settlement.
现金和解
If that's not enough,
如果给钱还不够
break a leg or an arm.
就再废条腿或一只手
No calls.
没有电♥话♥
Not about you.
没有关于你的
So whatever it is,
所以不管是什么
it's gotta be personal.
一定都是私人恩怨
Doesn't matter. It's the principle.
无所谓 这是原则
This one calls an ambulance,
这部喊救护车
that one calls a hearse.
那部喊灵车
I'm gonna ask you again,
我再问你一遍
and depending on the answer
你回答我什么
I pick up this or that.
我就打哪部电♥话♥
Who do I talk to in Fargo?
我去法戈找谁
You remember me?
你记得我吗
Dead.
死了
Can--
你...
can you talk? Speak, I mean?
你能说话吗 开口说话
Right, but you--you-- you read lips?
好吧 但你会...读唇语吗
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
You know I'm the one shot you, yeah?
你知道是我对你开枪的吧
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表