剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
I got a little...
我还是有点
Double vision still.
看东西有重影
Jeez, well, you know, if now's not a good time--
天呐 如果现在不方便
No, I was just about to--
不 我正准备
I want to help, you know,
我挺想帮忙的
it's just, there's so much work to do.
只是要做的事情太多了
Yeah, sure, it'll only take a second.
好好好 我们很快就完事
All I got's grape juice. Hope that's okay.
我只有葡萄汁 希望你们喜欢
Pearl says it reminds her of being a kid.
珠珠说这让她回忆起童年
Sad.
真惨
Remember that gum?
还记得那泡泡糖吗
That grape gum
葡萄味泡泡糖
that they had when we were kids?
我们小时候他们吃的那种
Heck...
靠
What was that called?
叫什么来着
Uh, so we got your statement from the hospital.
我们拿到了你在医院录的口供
Oh, yeah.
对
Yeah, I-I was real thorough with those fellas.
对 我跟那些人什么都说了
I mean, what I could remember. Doctor says I got a concussion.
说了我能记住的部分 医生说我脑震荡
Says if I was hit any harder, my brain could've swole up
说我要是被敲得再狠点 我的脑子就会肿得
and leaked right out my ears.
从耳朵里流出来
Thank gosh that didn't happen.
谢天谢地没那样
In your statement,
在你的证词中
you said that you came home and found your wife,
你说你回家之后发现你妻子
that-- that she was already dead.
她已经死了
Uh-huh, downstairs, yeah. I heard the washer going--
在楼下 对 我听见洗衣机在
spin cycle, and I--
一直转 然后我
Well, you know, she was on the floor,
她躺在地板上
you know, and there was a lot of--
到处都是...
I never even heard the guy. Uh, just one minute, I'm...
我没听到有人 突然间 我
uh, looking at her, and the next...
正看着她 然后
So, uh, you don't remember
所以 那你也不记得
Chief Thurman coming to the house, then?
瑟曼局长来过你家 是吗
Oh, no. No, I feel sick about that, really.
不 不记得 我觉得很不舒服
I guess he saw the guy breaking in.
我猜他看到那个人闯进来了
Uh, no, Mr. Nygaard.
不 奈加德先生
Chief Thurman came to talk to you
瑟曼局长来找你
about a man you may have met in the emergency room
谈谈你前一天可能在急诊室遇到的
the day previous.
一个男人
Hmm, you don't say?
是这样吗
Look, Lester...
莱斯特
if this is too hard for you,
如果这对你来说太难了
you can just give us the bare bones--
你可以只跟我们说个大概
We got a witness says that, uh, she saw you
我们有一名目击证人说她看见你
and this other fella arguing about Sam Hess.
跟另外那个人在争论山姆·赫斯的事
Who?
谁
Sam Hess.
山姆·赫斯
You remember Sam--he used to beat you up in high school.
你肯定记得山姆吧 他以前高中时老揍你的
What?
什么
Oh, yeah, Sam had a thing for ol' Lester here.
没错 山姆跟莱斯特有点过节
Used to chase him around the schoolyard
以前经常追着他满学校跑
till one or the other ran out of gas.
直到有一方精疲力尽为止
You remember--
你记得吗
Big kid.
大块头
What was that name he called you?
他管你叫什么来着
Uh, Lester Nig Oh, yeah. Yeah, Sam.
莱斯特·黑加... 对对对 山姆
Yeah.
对
That was a long time ago.
那已经是很久以前了
But you were talking about him in the emergency room,
但你在急诊室说起他了
so what's the story there?
是什么原因呢
Well, I, uh...
这个 我
Hmm, it's real fuzzy, but I might have said,
我记不太清了 但我可能说的是
"My face is a mess."
"我脸上都是血丝"
"Mess" sounds like "Hess." Probably, your--
"血丝"听着有点像"赫斯" 很有可能
the witness just misheard.
你那个目击证人听错了
Yeah, that's possible.
是啊 有这个可能
Can you describe the fella?
你能描述一下那个人吗
Height, eye color that kind of thing?
身高 眼睛颜色之类的
You know, the last few days, they're real fuzzy.
最近这些日子 我的脑子真的一团乱
Reason we asks is,
我们之所以来找你问话
we got an operating theory, okay?
是因为我们对案情已经有了一定的推断
This being the work of a drifter, or drifters,
这应该是一个或几个流浪汉作案
possibly drug-related.
也许还磕了药
See, I'm thinking this fella you met at the hospital,
听着 我觉得在医院跟你交谈的那个家伙
maybe he followed you home. That's not
可能跟着你回家了 那不是
We don't both share that theory.
我们持有不同的意见
I-I'm a little, uh, scrambled right now.
我现在脑子有点乱
I-I got a concussion. I'm not sure if I said that.
我有脑震荡 我不确定我有没有说那个
So, yeah, thi-things...
所以 事情
Things are kind of fuzzy.
事情有点模糊
Well, you know what?
好吧
I'm satisfied.
我已经满意了
I've actually--
其实我
I got a few more quest--
我还有几个问...
Yeah, thanks for the grape juice, Lester.
谢谢你的葡萄汁 莱斯特
Takes me back, I tell ya.
的确让我回忆起了童年
And I'm gonna look up the name of that gum when I get home.
我到家之后去查查那种泡泡糖的名字
Hubba Bubba.
哈巴布巴
hubba Bubba, yeah. Yeah, Hubba Bubba.
哈巴布巴 没错 哈巴布巴
We used to crack up about that.
我们以前觉得这名字很好笑
Do you remember Hubba Hubba? No.
你记得哈巴布巴吗 不记得
If you need anything, Lester, you give us a call,
如果你有什么需要 莱斯特 就给我们打电♥话♥
'cause I'll tell you what, this is a tragedy.
因为我觉得这是一场悲剧
Straight-up, dyed-in-the-wool tragedy.
彻头彻尾的悲剧
She was a good woman, you know.
她是个好女人
Good wife.
好妻子
I-I just keep asking myself,
我一直问我自己
"Who could've done a thing like this?"
谁会做出这样的事情来
Good morning, young fella.
早上好 年轻人
You have a package for me.
你这里有我的包裹
All righty, what's your name?
好 你叫什么名字
Why?
为什么问这个
So I can find the package.
这样我才能找出包裹
Duluth.
德卢斯
I'm sorry?
什么
The package is addressed to "Duluth."
包裹是寄往德卢斯的
That's a city. I need your name.
那是一个城市 我需要你的名字
I told you my name.
我告诉你我的名字了
Your name's "Duluth"?
你叫德卢斯吗
Well, I'll need to see some I.D.
那好 我要看看你的身份证
No.
不行
What?
什么
You heard me.
你不聋吧
I can't give you your mail if you don't show I.D.
你不出示身份证 我没法给你邮件
Sure, you can.
你当然可以
All you gotta do is look through those packages over there,
你只需要在那堆包裹里找找
find the one addressed to "Duluth,"
找到寄到德卢斯的那个
and then hand it to me.
然后递给我
Look, son, we're in Duluth, so, technically,
年轻人 我们在德卢斯 所以严格来说
all the mail is addressed to "Duluth."
所有邮件都是寄到德卢斯的
Am I gonna need to come back there and find it myself?
我需要过去自己找吗
Sir?
先生
O-okay.
好的
This is highly irregular.
这非常异常
No, highly irregular is the time I found
不 有次我在烤箱里发现了一只人脚
a human foot in a toaster oven. This is just odd.
那才叫异常 这只能叫奇怪
I'm a minister, apparently.
显然我是个牧师
Sir?
先生
You have a blessed day.
祝你今天快乐
Missed a spot.
有一处没拖
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表