剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Precedently on Fargo...
《冰血暴》前情提要
Lester,
莱斯特
is this what you want?
你想这样吗
Yes.
是
See you later, Lester.
回头见 莱斯特
Okay. Hon, get dressed.
好 亲爱的 穿衣服
Lester, are you okay?
莱斯特 你没事吧
Vegas PD's gonna send over some pictures
维加斯警局将送来几张
from the hotel security camera,
从宾馆监控录像中获取的照片
so don't leave town for a while.
所以近期别离开本市
I may have some more questions.
我也许还会问你们一些问题
Ready to go?
准备好去了吗
What? I thought we weren't gonna go.
什么 我还以为我们不去了呢
Acapulco, here we come.
阿卡普尔科 我们来了
Do you think you could run in?
你可以跑去拿吗
The passports are in the safe.
护照在保险箱里
There's some cash in there too.
里面还有一些现金
It's cold out there.
外面好冷
You're sweet.
你真贴心
Is this what you want?
你想这样吗
Anywhere you like.
随便坐
Thanks.
谢谢
Just you?
你一个人吗
Uh, no, there's-- it'll be two of us.
不是 我们两个
Linda's just grabbing something over by the shop.
琳达去公♥司♥那边拿东西了
She dropped me off, said, "Order the grilled cheese."
她开车载我来这里 然后说"点烤奶酪吃"
So I guess two of those.
所以我要两份
And to drink?
喝点什么
Beer would change things for the better.
来杯啤酒再好不过了
Eh, family place, I'm afraid.
这里小地方 没有啤酒
Oh, okay.
好吧
Two ginger ales, then.
那就来两杯姜汁汽水
And I'll-- I'm gonna use the bathroom.
我 我用一下洗手间
Free with the meal. Right.
点餐就可以免费用 好
Oh, hey, that's the, uh--
这不是...
Hey, how you doing?
你好
Oh, hi. How are you?
你好
Boy, he sure looks different.
他怎么跟平常不太一样
Yeah, really successful guy.
是啊 成功人士
Good for him.
真不错
Bemidji police.
贝米吉警局
Yeah, I'd like to report shots fired.
我要报案 我听到枪声了
Sir, this is a nonemergency number.
先生 这不是紧急事件号♥码
You should've dialed 911.
你应该打911
Over on Elk and 3rd.
在艾克路和第三大街交叉口处
Gunshots, real loud,
有枪声 声音很大
like, about ten seconds ago.
大约十秒钟前
Sounded like they come from inside one of the shops.
好像是从一个店里传出来的
Okay, sir--
好的 先生...
Grilled cheese, coming right up.
烤奶酪马上就来
That's great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Linda's just--
琳达...
Well, she dropped me off,
她开车载我来这里
grabbed something over at the shop,
去公♥司♥那边拿东西了
and said she had to pick something up.
她说必须得去拿
Yeah, you said that.
你说过了
Want me to keep hers warm till she gets here?
需要先把她那份保温等她过来吗
Oh, yeah, that's--
好啊 不过...
Although, like I said, she should be any second now.
我刚才说了 她可能马上就到了
You know, there was a fella in here earlier
对了 之前有个人来这里
asking about you.
问起过你
About me?
问起我
Yeah, silver hair. Little goatee.
对 那个人银发小山羊胡
Said he went by your old house,
他说去过你以前的房♥子
but you moved.
但是你搬走了
Yeah. Well, we got the house up--
对 我们搬了新家...
What-- what did you tell him?
你 你怎么跟他说的
Said if he wanted to leave a number,
我说他想留下联♥系♥方式的话
I'd give it to you.
我会转交给你
He couldn't see his way clear to it,
他也支支吾吾模棱两可
so we left it at that.
所以就这样了
Can't say I much liked his demeanor.
不过我不是很喜欢他的行为举止
Well, sorry for the bother.
不好意思打扰你了
No bother. Thought you ought to know.
没事 我觉得应该告诉你
We're going to Acapulco.
我们要去阿卡普尔科了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Nothing good's gonna come out of that. Right.
肯定不会有什么好事 是啊
$1,000 in your case. I don't.
一千美元 不要
You want a million dollars in your case. I want a million.
你想要一百万 我要一百万
It's all right. All right. One more case.
好 继续 再来一次
Three. Three.
三号♥ 三号♥
Take the money, right?
一千就要了吧
Forget that. I say go for it.
搞什么 当然要继续下一关
I'll get it. No, I got it.
我去接 不 我去接吧
Solverson.
索福森
Wait, what?
等等 什么
The other one now?
又一个
Jeez.
我的天
Well, where's Lester?
莱斯特在哪儿
Okay, put out an APB. I'm getting my coat.
发布全境通缉 我这就过去
What's that now?
什么事儿啊
Someone killed the second Mrs. Nygaard.
有人杀了第二任奈加德太太
Hey, you didn't have to come.
你其实没必要过来的
Now, we both know that's not true.
得了 咱们都知道这是不可能的
Okay.
好吧
Poor thing.
可怜人儿
A head shot, I think.
我觉得是被爆头了
I didn't look too close.
我没有看太仔细
Yeah.
是啊
She's wearing his coat.
她穿着他的外衣
Meaning?
所以呢
Meaning maybe it's not Linda supposed to be lying here.
所以躺在这儿的也许本来不该是琳达
Sir, you're not allowed in there. Let me through.
先生 你不能进去 让我过去
Oh, Lester. Mr. Nygaard.
莱斯特 奈加德先生
Oh, jeez.
我的天
Yeah, yeah. Go over here. Let's get him to sit down.
过来吧 我们让他坐下
Come on. Oh, jeez. What?
过来 天呐 怎么回事
That's right. Go sit down.
没事了 来坐下
Sit down. Here we go. Sit.
坐下 来 坐好
This is not happening. This is not possible.
这不可能 我不相信
Mr. Nygaard, I have to ask you where you're coming from.
奈加德先生 我必须问一下你从哪里来
I just--I was over waiting at the restaurant,
我就在餐馆那边等她
drinking ginger ale.
喝着姜汁汽水
Your dad was keeping her grilled cheese warm,
你♥爸♥爸在给她的焗芝士三明治保温
and I'm-- I'm just waiting there.
我就在那里等着
I can't understand.
我不明白
She said she had to pick some papers up.
她说她要过来拿些文件
This is not possible.
这不可能
This is impossible.
这不可能
Lester, is there any way that--
莱斯特 有没有可能
Do you think that this is connected to Las Vegas,
你觉得这事跟拉斯维加斯有关吗
the murders we talked about earlier?
跟我们之前谈过的谋杀案有关吗
What are you saying?
你说什么
A repercussion for what you saw maybe?
也许这是你目击的事件招致的
She's wearing your coat, the wife.
她穿着你的外套 你妻子
Molly saw that, so she's--
莫利发现了 所以她
What do you mean she's wearing my coat? What does that mean?
你说她穿着我的外套什么意思 什么意思
Well, she--
她
Her coat got a rip, and so I--
她的外套破了个口子 所以我
Oh, wait.
等等
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表