剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
You tell me.
你说吧
I like that. "You tell me."
我喜欢 "你说吧"
Well, Weezy and me, we're headed for Vegas
薇兹和我 我们准备去赌城
to a little family reunion.
来个小小的家庭重聚
Why don't you and Jemma tag along?
你跟杰玛一块去如何
Aces.
一级棒
You did this to me.
是你对我做了这些
I had a wife, a family.
我本来有妻子 有家庭
I was happy, and then you started--
我本来很幸福 然后你就开始
Started what?
开始什么
All we did was talk.
我们只不过聊了聊
No, that's not--
不 那不是
No, you said things, jumbled me up.
不 你说的那些话让我神思混乱
Told me I needed--
你说我必须
And now they're dead.
结果现在他们都死了
Why did I listen to you?
为什么我要听你的
Why?
为什么
Tell my wife
告诉我妻子
I love her.
我爱她
So I come in and sit down.
然后我就走进去坐下
"Hi, I'm Dr. Michaelson." You know, the whole drill...
"你好 我是迈克尔逊医生" 然后拿钻子
Oh, honey, could we get some more sparkling water?
亲爱的 能帮我们拿些苏打水吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I put my mask on.
我戴上口罩
Tawny hands me the number two needle.
汤尼把二号♥针头递给我
I start to give the guy a novocaine shot.
我准备给病人打麻醉剂
Well, I stick the needle in my own finger.
结果针头扎到自己的手指
And, yeah.
没错
And it hurt,
痛死了
but I didn't wanna look dumb,
但我不想出糗
so I try it again.
于是又试了一次
Next time I stick it in my thumb.
结果又扎到了自己的大拇指
Now I'm so flustered that I go to take my mask off.
然后我慌了 想要把口罩摘下来
But I'm still holding the needle,
可我还拿着针头呢
jab it right in my face.
一下子又扎到了脸上
And the patient-- the patient is like,
那个病人 那个病人就说
"Uh, doc, what's wrong?" and I'm like...
"医生 怎么了" 而我就像这样
I mean, it was insane.
简直疯了
You're a riot.
你可真能捣乱
He's a riot.
他可真能捣乱
Oh, you have no idea.
太能捣乱了
All right, so...
好吧 那么
We are all set for tomorrow
我们已经准备好明天
to go see you-know-who.
去见"那个人"了
Should be fun.
肯定很有意思
Real clandestine stuff.
真正的机密行动
Change cars twice. No phones.
换两次车 不许打电♥话♥
Jeez, who did you say is after this guy again?
天呐 你之前说是谁在追杀他来着
Well, what are the odds?
可真巧啊
Sorry?
什么
It's me, Lester.
是我呀 莱斯特
I'm sorry, sir, you must have me confused with someone else.
抱歉先生 你肯定是把我跟别人弄混了
Nope, Minnesota, last year.
没有 明尼苏达 去年
The emergency room.
急诊室
I didn't recognize you at first either,
我一开始也没认出你来
'cause you got a whole new, uh--
因为你已经面貌一新
But hey, so have I.
不过 我也一样
What do you think of the suit?
你觉得这套西装怎么样
Bill Blass. Check this out.
比尔·布拉斯[服装品牌] 你再看这个
Salesman of the year.
年度销♥售♥员
Gave it to me on a stage and everything.
刚在讲台上颁发给我的
Uh, Mick Mike,
迈哥迈克
you gonna introduce us to your friend there?
你要给我们介绍一下你的这位朋友吗
You know, I'd love to, Burt.
我也想 伯特
But unfortunately,
但是很不幸
I've never met this man before in my life, so...
我从没见过他 所以
What?
什么
Right, yeah, we don't know each other.
对 我们不认识
Okay, honey, let's go.
好了亲爱的 我们走
We're never gonna make the show if we don't get out of here.
再不走就赶不上表演了
Walk away.
走开
Sorry, I must have--
抱歉 我肯定是...
Congratulations on your award. Thank you.
恭喜你获奖 谢谢
Burt, did I ever tell you about the time
伯特 我有没有给你说过
I made a night guard for Britney Spears?
我曾为小甜甜做过牙套
Really? I swear.
真的吗 我发誓是真的
Come on.
快点
He was a piece of work, huh? Who's that?
那家伙真难缠 谁
That--that guy in the bar.
酒吧里那个人
You sure you don't know him?
你真不认识他吗
No, no, people nab me all the time.
不 经常有人认错我
Just one of those faces, I guess. Yeah.
我猜我长了张大众脸吧
No.
不
You don't get to-- and I'm sorry to interrupt,
你不能...很抱歉打搅你们
but it's not right. When something's not right,
但这不对 碰到不对的事
well, the old Lester, now, he would've just let it slide.
过去的莱斯特会敷衍了事
But not this guy.
但我不会
I've worked too hard, I've come too far--
我非常努力 付出了很多...
Lester, stop.
莱斯特 住嘴
Oh, so now you do know me?
现在你又认识我了
Honey?
亲爱的
Is this what you want?
你想这样吗
Hey, Mick Mike, lighten up, huh?
迈哥迈克 放松点好吗
Lester...
莱斯特
Is this what you want?
你想这样吗
Yes or no?
是或不
Yes.
是
Oh, my god!
天呐
Oh, my--
老天
That's on you.
都怪你
I worked this guy for six months, Lester.
我在他身上花了六个月时间 莱斯特
Six months.
六个月
Can you imagine the number of sewer mouths
你能想象我的手伸进过
I put my hands in?
多少臭嘴吗
The gallons of human spit?
见到过多少加仑口水
Plus the $100,000 bounty down the toilet, but, uh...
而且现在十万悬赏金也没了
still, the look on his face when I pulled the gun,
但是 我拔枪时他脸上的表情
classic, huh?
特经典 对吗
Grab the fat guy's feet. We'll throw him in a dumpster.
抓住胖子的腿 把他扔到垃圾箱里
Shit, Lester.
靠 莱斯特
See you later, Lester.
回头见 莱斯特
See you soon.
待会儿见
Oh, shit.
擦
All right.
好了
Okay, get dressed.
好的 穿衣
We gotta--
我们必须
Lester, are you okay?
莱斯特 你没事吧
Get dressed. Get dressed.
穿衣 穿衣
Get dressed, get dressed. Come on.
快点穿上衣服
Okay, go, go.
好了 走
Wait a second.
等等
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走
Keep up, hon.
跟上 亲
Keep up.
跟上
Lester, you're hurting my hand.
莱斯特 你捏疼我了
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉
Okay, okay, come on.
好了 走吧
A man has a fox, a rabbit, and a cabbage.
某人有一条狐狸 一只兔子和一块卷心菜
What man?
谁啊
Any man. A man.
谁都行 某个人
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表