你只能赶紧行动
You had to act, and fast.
因为王室来访
The royal visit was the only time
布鲁姆一家十年来第一次齐聚一堂
the Brooms have been under the same roof in ten years.
那是他唯一能同时质问他们所有人的机会
His only chance to confront them all together.
所以他才带了枪来上班
That's why he brought a gun to work.
我觉得他告诉你 他打算逼他们招供
I think he told you he intended to force a confession.
随你怎么想吧
You can think what you like.
你没有证据
You haven't got any proof.
对 我们是没有证据
No, you're right, we haven't got any proof.
但我们可以马上澄清的 只需要你的西服外套
But look, we can clear this up right away with your jacket...
我说了
I told you...
弄上油了 是
There's oil on it, yes.
那衣服在哪
Well, where is it?
我想看看
Because I'd like to see it.
我烧了
I burnt it.
你烧了
You burnt it?
我烧了
I burnt it.
在我花♥园♥里
In my garden.
用焚化炉烧的
In the incinerator.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是的
Yeah.
你的西服外套还在这里
Your jacket is still here.
就在工厂里
On the premises.
藏在一个地方了
Hidden away somewhere.
前门的警♥察♥
Police on the front gates?
你外套上如果沾了油 还能顺利通过他们
You may have walked past them with oil on your jacket,
-但沾了油漆就不行了 -油漆
- but not paint. - Paint?
对 具体说是白油漆
Yeah. White paint, to be specific.
储物间的门框
The doorframe of the store cupboard
那天早上刚漆过
had been painted that morning:
就是你杀了
the store cupboard where you dumped
尤斯特斯·肯德里克后 弃尸的地方
Eustace Kendrick's body after you'd killed him.
你的外套因此沾上了油漆
Yeah. Your jacket was covered in paint.
油漆 不
Paint? No...
对 所以你才会成为唯一
Yeah. That's why you were the only man
穿着衬衫面见公主殿下的人
presented to Her Royal Highness in his shirtsleeves.
你清楚来访期间 厂房♥里
You knew there'd be no one on the factory floor
肯定没人
until after the visit was over,
所以你把外套和肯德里克的尸体
so you left the jacket in the store cupboard
留在了储物间里 直到来访结束
with Kendrick's body until the coast was clear,
但你回来拿时 被爱丽丝·瓦克辛听到了
only Alice Vexin heard you when you came to retrieve it
于是她叫了人
and raised the alarm.
此后这里就到处是警♥察♥
Police had been crawling all over the place ever since.
你根本没来得及处理掉它
You haven't had a chance to get rid of it.
你最多只能把它藏起来
The best you could do was to hide it.
我得承认
I have to admit,
我是花了点时间
it took me awhile.
斯特兰奇
Strange?
是在我想的那个地方吗
Was it where I thought it was?
你俩还真是聪明 是吧
Well, you two are clever buggers, aren't you?
我还觉得检修井
I thought the Inspection Pit
是绝佳的藏东西地方
would be the perfect place to hide it.
奥莉芙·里克斯呢
And Olive Rix?
那算什么
What was that?
就是心痒难抑吗
Just an itch you had to scratch?
我没做什么她不想要的
Oh, I didn't do anything she didn't want.
斯特兰奇
Strange.
你得承认
You've got to admit,
我把你们唬得团团转 是吧
I gave you a good runaround though, eh?
12年呢
12 years?
你怎么猜到我把衣服藏哪了的
So how did you work out where I'd put the jacket?
我没猜到
I didn't.
我还以为是理查德
I thought it was Richard.
这么多年来
All these years.
毒瘤走了
The poison's out now.
长官
Sir.
好啊
Well,
这下去见警♥察♥局长时
it should make for a lively meeting
气氛就轻松了
with the chief constable.
您或许该提提摩斯警员的贡献 长官
You might want to mention Constable Morse's part, sir.
是啊
Yes.
嗯
Well, if
如果有机会的话吧
the opportunity arises, hmm?
去吧
Carry on.
要我送你回去吗
Want me to run you back?
那走吧
Go on, then.
你今晚有事吗
You doing anything tonight?
没有
No.
我打算去吃点喝点好的
I was after going a cod and two penneth.
如果你乐意来 我会很高兴有人陪
Glad of the company if you'd like to join me.
怎么 不吃三明治吗
What? No sandwiches?
大周六的
On a Saturday?
别说傻话
Talk sense.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表