不 该谢谢你...
No, thank you for...
反正谢谢你
well, just thank you.
那晚安了
Good night, then.
晚安
Good night.
请别告诉我爸
Please don't tell my dad.
拜托
Please?
我不会的
I won't.
他如果发现会杀了我的
He'd kill me if he found out.
我什么都不说 我保证
I won't say anything, I promise.
你去哪了 珍妮
Where were you, Jenny?
玛丽把我介绍给了一个她认识的男人
Mary introduced me to this man she knew.
他会举办一些派对
He had these parties.
在沃文科特的大房♥子里
Big house at Wolvercote.
起初我们以为会很好玩
We thought at first it would be a giggle.
但不是的
But it wasn't.
上周六 玛丽去了吗
And last Saturday, Mary was there?
我们几个人去了
There was a few of us went.
我 瓦莱
Me, Val.
但玛丽提早走了
Mary left early, though.
大概7点
Around 7:00.
还为此吵起来了
There was a row over it.
他不想放她走
He didn't want her to go.
谁 谁不想
Who? Who didn't?
是谁办的派对
Who threw these parties?
车内有皮座椅
Once you get in it, you've got the leather seats
胡桃木仪表盘
and the walnut dash.
相当精致
She's a real beauty.
你好
Oh, hello.
这次想买♥♥车了
Changed your mind about the car?
你知道本国的合法性行为年龄吧
You're aware of the age of consent in this country, are you,
塞缪斯先生
Mr. Samuels?
以及法律对拉皮条的惩戒
How the law stands in relation to procuring, say?
伦 你来替我招待这对先生和女士吧
Len, could you see to this lady and gentleman for me?
先生 女士 等等
Please, sir, madam!
你刚刚害我损失了一单好生意呢
That's a bloody good sale you've just cost me there.
希望我完事时
Well, I hope by the time I'm finished,
能让你付出更多代价
I'll have cost you a great deal more.
玛丽·谭姆莱特经常出席你的派对
Mary Tremlett was a regular attendee at your parties.
还有其他好几个考利路女校的学生
Along with several other girls from Cowley Road School.
我要知道那些嫖♥客♥的
Now, I want the names and addresses
姓名和地址
of the men you pimped them to.
听着 臭小子 你说话小心点
Listen, sonny Jim, you want to watch your mouth.
你以为自己是谁啊
I don't know who you think you are
冲进来说那样的话
coming in here with talk like that,
但我可不会忍♥你
but I won't have it.
我是受人尊敬的商界人士
I'm a respectable member of the business community,
我要受到应有的尊重
and I'll be treated as such,
否则你转眼就得去做交♥警♥
or you will find yourself back on point duty quick as.
滚出我的办公室 不然我叫人打断你的腿
Now get out of my office before I have someone break your legs,
你个小混♥蛋♥
you little bastard.
滚吧
Go on, get.
你去见泰迪·塞缪斯了
You went to see Teddy Samuels.
对 他...
Yes, he's...
他在沃文科特附近的哪栋大房♥子里开派对
He's running parties out of some big pile by Wolvercote...
招未成年女孩去
underage girls.
玛丽·谭姆莱特周六晚上就去了那里
Mary Tremlett was there Saturday night.
我才不管她周六晚上去了哪呢
I don't care where she was Saturday night.
她周日早上还好好的
She was fit and well Sunday morning.
是迈尔斯·珀西维尔开车接走了她
Miles Percival picked her up.
但他要做到肯定很难
Yes, well, he would have been hard pressed to do that,
是吧
wouldn't he?
因为他没有车
Seeing as he didn't own a car.
你以为你在干什么
What the bloody hell do you think you're about?
调查案子
Pursuing inquiries.
谁让你那么做的
And who gave you leave to do that?
我
I did.
走吧
On your way.
你有话想说吗 亚瑟
Something you want to say, Arthur?
你知道泰迪有什么样的后台
You know the kind of people Teddy's tight with.
我知道他收买♥♥了你
I know he's got you in his pocket.
每月拿点钱
A pony on the first of the month
对小事睁一只眼闭一只眼就够糟了
for turning a blind eye to hooky MOTs is bad enough.
但这可是一个年轻姑娘的凶案
But this is the murder of a young girl.
不光是我
It's not just me.
我知道
Oh, I know.
泰德·塞缪斯收买♥♥了城里一半的大官
Teddy Samuels's got half the brass in town dancing to his tune.
是全郡
In the county.
法官 牧师 议员 贵族
Judges, churchmen, counselors, peers.
你真以为你能
You really think you've got a chance
顶得过他们吗 弗莱德
going toe-to-toe with that lot, Fred?
我觉得你该请假几周
I think you should take a couple of weeks furlough.
跟艾琳出去玩玩
Run Eileen down to the caravan
好好考虑一下提前退休的事
and have a long hard think about early retirement.
你疯了吗
Are you off your nut?
否则 就申请调职 你选
It's that or put in for a transfer. Your choice.
不管怎样 再别来这里了
Either way, don't show your face in here again.
我可不想抓你 亚瑟
I'd hate to have to pinch you, Arthur.
你才不敢呢
You wouldn't dare.
这是谁的
Who owns it?
灰色地带
Murky area.
根据我在土地登记处查到的
So far as I've been able to make out from the land registry,
土地原属于牛津伯爵
the land was owned by the deVeres...
德维尔家族
the Earls of Oxford.
但后来这个头衔无人继承了
Until the title fell dormant.
现在算是公有财产
It's vaguely Crown Estate now.
公有财产
Crown Estate?
那不是财政部管吗
That's Treasury, isn't it?
你想要杯茶吗
Do you want a brew?
我在暖锅呢
I'm just warming the pot.
恐怕没有牛奶
There's no milk, I'm afraid.
但是有柠檬
There's lemon, though.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
邓普西
Dempsey.
你是瑟斯戴督察吧
Inspector Thursday, isn't it?
还有摩斯警员
And Constable Morse.
打碎窗户的是你们吧
That was you putting the windows in, was it?
你来这里干什么
What's your business here?
现在是在做点简单家务
Presently, a bit of light housework.
我的职责是维护国家
The defense of the realm is my bailiwick.
国家利益
National Interest.
英国强权和平什么的
Pax Britannica, and all that.
你是哪的 政♥治♥保安处吗
What are you, Special Branch?
差不多吧
More or less.
是吧 有何不可
Yes. Why not?
你敢耍嘴皮 我把你抓回去
Get bloody cute, I'll run you in.
内政部 分机号♥255
Home Office, extension 255.
让值班人员给你接道曼上校
Have the duty man put you through to Colonel Dolman.
他能证明我的身份
He'll vouch for my bona fides.
不吗
No?
你们是为那个姑娘来的
You're here about the girl.
你知道什么
What do you know about it?
你们只需要知道她周六晚上
All you need to know is she left here alive
大概7点左右活着离开了这里
and well aoubt 7:00 on Saturday evening.
相信我
Trust me.
杀她的凶手跟这事无关
Whoever's killed her has nothing to do with this.
这究竟是怎么回事
What is this, exactly?
贵胄招♥妓♥
Tarts in high places.
英皇政♥府♥不想再丑闻缠身了
HMG won't wear another scandal.
60年代英国防部长与一交际花的不伦恋丑闻
克利夫登酒店的丑闻我们还没收拾完呢
We're still going round with a dustpan and brush after Cliveden.
这是凶杀调查
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表