is going to help your case?
你本来都要去找约翰尼先生了
You were going to go see Mr. Johnny.
这事被推迟了
Yeah, well, it's been put back.
我可没渎职 雷吉
I wasn't negligent, Reg.
你得告诉他们
You got to tell 'em.
我会把事情摆平的 我保证
I'll get it straightened, I promise.
是吗
Yeah?
你最好摆平
Well, you'd better.
因为 我知道是谁陷害了我
Because I know who landed me in it.
你也知道
And so do you.
市警局的
City Police.
我不怀疑你们的诚意
Look, I don't doubt you're very sincere,
但你们如果想更好地表达政见
but you may get your message across better
或许至少该费心把"平等主义"拼对
if you go to the trouble of spelling Levellers correctly.
就这样 热烈地欢呼起来
That's it, give them a good cheer.
快照相 照相 查理
Pictures, pictures, Charlie.
我们可争不过那个
We can't compete with that lot.
文字稿已死
The written word is dead.
这位是沃克博士
And this is Dr. Volk.
要揭幕了
This is the moment.
四
Four,
三
three,
二
two,
一
one...
还挺顺利的
Went well, I thought.
那些阿♥拉♥伯人透露
Did you get any sense from the Arabs
进展情况了吗
as to how things are progressing?
纳比尔王储
Crown Prince Nabil had
还有一两个问题
one or two questions about...
不管他想问什么
Well, whatever it is,
艾丝戴拉都肯定成功地转移了他的注意
I'm sure Estella distracted him beautifully.
这就是你让他们坐一起的原因
That is why you sat them together.
知道我还有用真是高兴
How nice to know one's good for something.
所以 我们为什么
So, to what do we owe
要召开这次特殊董事会会议呢
this extraordinary convocation of the Board?
我写好了议程
I've tabled an agenda.
我可不会迷迷糊糊地走进圈套里 亨利
I'm not about to sleepwalk my way into an ambush, Henry.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to spring it on me?
会议开始
"Matters arising"?
会议结束
"Any other business"?
文件上没提什么
What's not in that paper?
别说 我猜猜
No, don't tell me, let me guess.
跟法国人合并的提议吗
The proposed merger with the French, perhaps?
你或许是把我从家里赶了出来
You may have banished me from hearth and home,
但我仍有公♥司♥33%的股份
but I still hold 33% of the company's stock.
少数股权
A minority share.
我还能代表我们的女儿
I also have our daughter's proxy.
艾丝戴拉还有2%
Estella's two percent.
傻瓜也算得明白吧
Even a fool could work that one out.
约翰尼
Johnny?
我清楚这意味着什么
I know what it means.
你能否决任何提案
It means you can block any proposal.
如果你不想谈判的话
You wouldn't have come here
也不会来这里了
if you weren't willing to negotiate.
可能我只是想看看
Perhaps I just fancied seeing
公主是怎么用叉子的
how a princess holds her fork.
公主殿下让每个人都感到很自在
Her Royal Highness put everyone quite at their ease.
真了不起 你们说呢
A marvelous quality, don't you think?
她跟您说话了吗 长官
She spoke to you then, sir?
是的
Oh, yes.
当然 按照规矩
Protocol dictates, of course,
理应等公主殿下先开口
that one has to wait for Her Royal Highness to speak to one first,
这是当然 但是
of course, but...
摩斯 有电♥话♥
Morse, phone.
"你是远道赶来的吗" 她说
"Have you come far?" She said.
就是这样
Just like that.
如此的家常而亲切
As regular and familiar as you please.
刑事调查部 我是摩斯
CID, Morse.
"你是远道赶来的吗"
"Have you come far?"
你回了什么
What did you say?
我说 不远
That I hadn't.
回忆录里的重彩一笔 长官
One for the memoirs, sir.
是啊 我想我们都可以为此骄傲
Yes. I think we can all take pride
一切顺利 没有出一丁点问题
that everything went off without the slightest hitch.
是英帝电气 长官
That was British Imperial, sir.
工厂发现了一具尸体
A body's been found at the factory.
似乎是凶杀
Looks like murder.
我是理查德·布鲁姆 高级警司
Richard Broom, chief superintendent.
我是工厂经理
Works manager.
我们之前见过
We met earlier.
留在这里 不许任何人进出
You stay here, no one in or out.
死者名叫马♥勒♥森 珀西·马♥勒♥森
The name of the deceased is Malleson, Percy Malleson.
来这里六个月了
Been with us about six months.
做什么
As what?
普通装配工
General fitter.
在机身装配线工作
Worked on fuselage assembly.
可靠吗
Reliable?
是的
Yes.
准时上班 工作也没遭过投诉
Good timekeeper, no complaints about his work.
谁发现了他
Who found him?
我父亲的私人助理
My father's personal assistant.
就...
It's, uh...
就在那里
it's just in there.
但他为什么会在那儿
Though what he was doing here...?
什么时候发现的
When was he found?
大概一小时前
About an hour ago.
好吧 布鲁姆先生
All right, Mr. Broom,
接下来交给我们了
we'll take it from here.
别走太远
Don't go too far.
我们肯定还会需要你帮忙
I'm sure we'll be needing you presently.
德布林医生
Dr. DeBryn.
先生们
Gentlemen.
什么情况
What've you got?
这里地方太小了
Not enough room to swing a cat.
你们能看到
As you can see...
那是什么 螺丝刀吗
What is that, a screwdriver?
捅进了右眼眶
Driven into the right ocular orbit
而且用力很猛
with some considerable force.
-是即刻死亡吗 -差不多吧
- Death would have been instantaneous? - More or less.
不可能是意外吗
No chance it could've been an accident.
除非他把自己的尸体抱起来
Not unless he picked himself up
拖到了这里
and dragged himself in here.
门框和墙上都有血
There's blood on the skirting and on the wall.
知道死亡时间吗
Any idea what time?
根据尸温差不多是四小时前
Body temperature would suggest about four hours ago.
绝对不到五小时
Certainly not so much as five.
差不多是公主殿下到达的时候
Just about the time Her Royal Highness arrived.
那我们至少能排除一位嫌疑人了
Well, that's one suspect we can rule out at least.
这可不是玩笑 瑟斯戴
Hardly a matter for levity, Thursday.
当然 长官
No, sir,
但我们受命保护她的安全
but we were charged with protecting her security.
我们也一丝不苟地完成了职责
That duty was discharged admirably,
至少在我看来是的
as far as I can make out.
不管这里还发生了什么
Whatever else happened here,
都不能怪罪到警局头上
no blame can attach to the station.
你是说我头上
Me, you mean.
警部可未必会这么谅解了
I doubt Division will take so charitable a view of things.
得通知王宫
The palace will have to be notified.
真是个烂摊子
Whole to-do's a complete bloody mess!
小心点 摩斯
Watch what you're doing, Morse.
老天爷啊
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表