For God's sake!
还有件事
There is one other thing.
虽然对你恐怕没多大用
Not that it's likely to be much use to you...
但他兜里有这个
but this was in his pocket.
是凶杀吗
Is it murder?
是的 女士 看来是的
Yes, madam. It would appear so.
天啊
My God.
"祸不单行..."
"When troubles come..."
什么
Sir?
我们正在进行非常要紧的商业会谈
We're in the middle of some very delicate business discussions.
这对公♥司♥简直太不巧了
This really couldn't be more inconvenient for the company.
对死者可不止"不巧"呢 不是吗
Rather more than "inconvenient" for the victim, wouldn't you say?
谢谢 警员
Thank you, Constable.
我想我 瑟斯戴督察
I think perhaps myself, Inspector Thursday
和杰克斯警长就足以处理
and Sergeant Jakes are sufficient manpower
手头的事务了
to the task at hand.
你还是出去等着吧
If you'd like to wait outside.
死者是个装配工吗
The victim was a fitter, you said?
是的
That's right.
他的工作用不上码表吧
He wouldn't have used a stopwatch in his work at all?
码表
A stopwatch?
他尸体上发现了一只码表 长官
One was found on his body, sir.
用不上 那种东西
No. I mean, that's more the sort of thing
更可能是研究人员会随身带的
one would expect to find the research boys carrying around.
但是机身装配
But fuselage assembly?
不 也用不上嘛
No. No need for it, I shouldn't have thought.
没别的事了吧
If there was nothing else?
是 长官
Sir.
我需要你们每个人说出
I'm going to need an account from each of you
你们10:30到12点间的行踪
as to your movements between 10:30 and 12:00.
我们
From us?
这就是工厂内的矛盾吧
This will be some falling out on the shop floor, surely.
为了钱 或是女人什么的
Over money or a girl or something.
去找崔斯帕索
Talk to Tracepurcel.
雷吉·崔斯帕索
Reg Tracepurcel.
他是工会代表
Shop steward.
他对这些人了若指掌
He knows the ins and outs of these people.
至少他该了解的
At least he should do.
那是工会付他工资的原因
What the union pays him for.
死的是谁
Who is it's died?
你不会认识他的 他叫马♥勒♥森
You wouldn't know him; man called Malleson.
珀西·马♥勒♥森吗
Percy Malleson?
机身装配
Fuselage assembly?
我瞄了一眼工资单
I was casting an eye over the payroll.
是吗
You were?
我知道难以置信
Hard to believe, I know,
但我感兴趣的东西可不止马术杂♥志♥
but my interests do extend beyond the realm of Horse and Hound.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
我没听说过他
Well, I've never heard of him,
抱歉了
I'm afraid.
不可能把他们的名字都记下
It's impossible to know all their names.
哈利就记得
Harry did.
我去世的哥哥
My late brother.
他在这方面很厉害
He was very good like that.
亲民
The common touch.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
警♥察♥
Police.
小姐
Miss...?
摩斯
Morse?
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice...
瓦克辛
Vexin.
当然
Of course.
我楼梯对面就是
I was across the stair from...
苏珊
Susan.
对 我记得
Oh, yes, I remember.
原谅我
Forgive me. You've
你换了...
changed your...
是吗
Oh, have I?
肯定是吧
I imagine I must.
原谅我 我没认出你
Forgive me, I didn't recognize you.
你也没理由认得出嘛
No earthly reason you should.
是啊 都六年了
I suppose not, six years.
七年
Seven.
...吧
I think.
再说 我们也就见过六次左右
Besides, we only met half a dozen times...
超过点头打招呼那种的
properly, anyway.
但我记得有次我和亚历克斯·里斯跟你们四人约会
Though I think Alex Reece and I made a four once
那个周日一起在河里逆流划船
and came upriver with you one Sunday.
是啊
That's right.
老天爷
Good heavens.
整个下午都在下雨
It poured all afternoon.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
是的
Yes.
摩斯
Morse?
我同事
My colleague.
杰克斯警长
DS Jakes.
这是爱丽丝·瓦克辛小姐
Miss Alice Vexin.
是你发现了尸体
You're the one found the body.
我们得跟您谈谈 小姐
We're going to need to talk to you, Miss.
别走远
Don't go anywhere.
摩斯
Morse?
很高兴...
Well, it was...
尽管...
Despite the, uh...
我也是
You too.
你认识她
You know her?
我们是同届的学生
We were up at the same time.
在牛津
At Oxford.
我知道"同届"指什么
I know what "up" means.
女朋友吗
Girlfriend, was she?
你为什么那么说
What makes you say that?
她看你的样子
Way she looked at you.
可别出错招 伙计
Tell you, play your cards right, mate,
你跟她有戏
you're on a promise there.
也能顺道套话
Nice bit of homework too.
你真不会讨领导喜欢 是吧
Don't do yourself any favors, do you?
不屈不移
Without fear or favor.
那不是职责所在吗
Isn't that the job?
现在
Well, for now,
你的职责就是去工厂录口供 记录个人信息
your job is statements and particulars from the factory side.
我们需要知道每个人10:30到12点间
We need to know where everybody was and what they were doing
在哪 在干什么
between half-ten and noon.
多少人
How many?
几百吧
Few hundred.
应该能让你无暇闯祸了
Should keep you out of mischief.
你知道他跟谁有不和吗
Anyone he'd had a falling out with, do you know?
你也是机身装配线的工人 是吧
So you also work on fuselage assembly, is that right?
对
Yeah.
你对马♥勒♥森先生有多了解
And how well did you know Mr. Malleson?
就打个招呼
Morning, evening.
他不怎么说话
Didn't have much to say for himself.
打卡上班 打卡下班
Clocked on, clocked off.
就这样了
About it.
他是否跟附近工位的什么人关系很好
Anyone on his section he was particular pals with?
午餐时他不会固定跟谁坐在一起吗
No one he sat with regularly at lunch?
我说了
Like I say,
他并没努力结交朋友
he didn't go out of his way to mix.
好吧
All right.
那谢谢你了
Well, thank you.
暂时就这样吧
That's all for now.
不缺什么吧 长官
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表